It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translation one should see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Matt 24
31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Translation:

Matt 24 (= 6 implying redemption and individual)
31 (= 4 implying parable) And I (male) My automation command send my angels (automations) when issue a great('s) sound (affective important principle) of a(singularness)-trumpet (alerter, announcer), and I (Individual) My automation command gather together his elect (ego) --from: the Four Winds (Four General Messages), --from: One (Individual) end (sever) of "The World" -- to: the other.

^^Implying:

I my ego

^^From:? Four General Messages.

I (Individual)

^^From:? Individual.

^^To:? the other.

One addressing the other which is It in a lower ego called the Father.

And One is the Messenger of the Four General Messages. In how? Through the aurthor of the Gospel, Nostradamus, 2pac, and Me. We make for the 4 messages. Even note it's 31 which = 4 (3+1=4).

It is become known I is from I, not from circumstance nor is from more than I (Individual).

More than an "individual" is "eternal being yet". And more than "eternal being yet" is "individual". Each is more than each seperate no matter how the thought may slice the facts.

Look, them and that (afar off seer) = the world. But the world is temporary since false. This, these, all = this world. But this world is temporary since also false. So the matters in this world like the messages in music to etc. do not come into individuality before the Son/The World. We apart will have no need for such things which no longer have relevance. Nor will we seperate remember the world and this world since both serve no longer then for anything one should need. But a whole better light should make for a better story on things no longer. No need for the Gospel since we seperate will in no way see how it applies in any way in Individuality since not fitting and since no longer remembering the/this world. It's like saying to yourself, "What's this got to do with anything?" So it is null and void.

By the way, the automations:

1) is the false individual which is one duality making for kingdom against kingdom even though the same automation (crosser/betrayor).

2) is the automation which is the snare activation in the false.

The different automation is called "My automation command" which bypasses and succeeds the false and serves Individual well so no need for using a hand in certain matters it is important for.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Life = mimicing damnation "eternal". Implying it is temporary since not actual eternal that it mimics.

The afar off seer sees its inner darkness how so afar off.

So it is why it is no two the worlds. It is a false within a false turns out. Meaning an afar off seer can not nor is made to see EXTERNALLY neither the false nor the true HERE.

The "eternal being yet" is externally in an ingore state, innerly weeping, wailing, and gnashing in its inner darkness it can only see. Right, it can not see exterally any darkness how it is in a circustance of external ignorance which means it is in inner loneliness in sufferings.

The false snare even had me since I did tell I all. But it had me in a different way than the rest as far as SNARE ingredience went from top to bottom.

Ah, free from the afar off seers in the turns out sense. 1 strike. Lo, 3 more strikes left coming.

And so the "eternal being yet" dont know if any thing or one else is out there. In fact, it only knows innerly eternally so it dont know factually it is any thing or any one else more anywhere else since it knows not it is even an anywhere else. Internal damnation it is. It is in full meaning concering the words weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth. Least how I define it like "diagnosed" it.

Next strike is against the false! Lets see them turn into ash and dust shall we? Indeed.

So free from the snare period is the Captian. Such is what counts for all. And the false "them" I know pass away so them busters are yet no snare since not decieving me.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
And the message of God is a no longer see. Since I dont have to ward off any "eternal being yet" which nor is fed a live broadcast of The World. It does it circumstancial damnation and ignores the external also because of circumstance. It is no self, but is a "being yet." If it is a self, then it isn't subject under circumstance. But it is no self CLEARLY there where it wails, weeps, and gnashes, in innerly dark loneliness which ignores the external.

"He knew about them."

^^Traslation is concerning the false is implying: I no longer know about them (the false), but I know THEM (THE FALSE).

To know about any is to know false things and only what you're yet told. But knowing any is knowing what is true in the core source.

The quote I received concerning 2pac long after passed away. And know an I is I.

So the emptiness (concerning "that" not having a live view) is My lower ego called the Devil. Both the Father and the Devil is my lower egos.

And my words (egos) shall not pass away, is B.S. since was aprt of the snare. My lower egos do pass away. It is no snare placed in the "eternal being yet", but instead is was a snare placed in all which the Captain bypass currently. And what (False Watch) I (the Captain) say (imply sever go) to: you (the false togetherness). And I (the Captain) say (imply sever go) to: all (the meant seperate).

And the for as (indirect) lightning etc did happen yesturday out of the East (since I'm yet East more time zone plus side wise) shine even unto the West (since it struck least my west side brain wise--and I am yet more "in" the West since least "to" the West).

Recognize as (indirect) in the days = my Father is actually me. It is why you see "as" under the saying in the next sentence in the gospel. Am yet I not my ego I make of my source? Ha!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Automations are a good word for them. Still trying to understand your techniques of interpretations Mabus. Will keep reading.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Translation:

And My automation command cut him (the false) asunder, and appoint him (the false) his portion (ego: emptiness a myth) with the hypocrites: "there" My automation command false "weeping and gnashing of tee (cross/betray which is an "eternal being yet" in no way here)".

Taking off the "th" on teeth is symbolizing "betray". And My automation command is not there, but here temporary mimics "eternal being yet" through the temporary hell (the angels). Cant call the "eternal being yet" a crosser or a betrayor since the "er" or "or" imply a self (an individual). So "there" is just there a betray and cross innerly such an "eternal being yet." What the hell it is is sure damning it being yet of it. Cant say itself since it is no self. No one else nor anything outer external put it how it is either. If it were a self it would get deemed as a self-hatred enduring own torments. But it is no self. To me, it is the essense of crap revealing it is opposite "individuality", which means to me, anything opposite an individual is an internal damnation innerly alone which in no wise has a chance to torment an individual in the very sense of not even since an individual is not subject to external circumstance either.

What is subject to mean eternity been already and is subject to continue. And such is only crap IN CONFLICTION the circumstance way.

So the circumstance vs the non-circumstance. The non-circumstance is BETTER. The circumstance is WORST.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is my problem with Mabus. He will never discuss is meaning in ways that we can understand. Even Jesus describe his teaching. I think Mabus would have alot of knowledge with him. If only he would be true man of God and help us understand his meanings.

His post and thread almost become pointless because we cant understand his meaning. Even the bible was more understanding than his threads. Thats why most people stop posting in his threads. The whole point in threads is to get a point across and see what others say. He does'nt even get his point across most of the time. God bless.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by slymattb]

top topics

join