It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Under Hypnosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I watched the first part, but I really can't tell what the guy is saying. The guy has an accent, the sound sucks, and I'm only hearing mumbling for most of it.

What i did see seemed very interesting. I'll try with some headphones and see if that makes a difference. I'd really like to see the rest.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
interesting!

without addressing the credibility side, i found the interview pretty engaging. I do however think that some of the questions were a little unimaginitive. asking about age and jesus was interesting but there are more valuable probing questions worth asking. but hey im not complaining.

his first reaction to the greys outside the windows was really really intense. poor guy.

the conflicting part is the greys agenda. because jim sparks and alex collier dont really portray the greys as being so 'soul sucking'.

something major happening within the next decade seems to be interesting but i doubt that much will have changed within the ufo community and therefore it will be a breakthrough which could easily be imagined as happening tomorrow.

first time ive ever heard some 'channeled alien' state that they have killed humans before. of course in self defence. making it 'ok'

the pyramids are older than any of us could imagine.. well this rings synonymous with the terra papers. after the great war involving a downed star ship. prince EA and his brother were assigned the task to rebuild the planet earth with the help of the annunaki who built the pyramids as a earthly axis balancing act and as an energy source if im correct. not many are familiar with the terra papers (hence the fact that the interviewer didnt tie the two together) so the statement about the pyramids being super old just seems like 'channeled hype'

thanks for the videos very interesting, and i for one believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry but that screams BS, I am into this stuff but when asked questions he says a few words stops thinks and carrys on.

Earlier on when he was "crying" there was no tears what so ever, when askin what they where doing to him he said things quickly and as it went on it became more & more obvious he was making it up.

He often says they wont affect "us" meaning humans then corrects himself especially in part 3/4 and says sorry John & You, I think an Alien would know he wasn't human.

Sorry but that came across as a poor hoax for me.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When hypnotic regression was done on Barney and Betty Hill, the person doing the regression therapy was not looking for aliens. He knew how to do the therapy and was using it to help with the psychological problems the Hills were having. The information culled from the Hills about the alien abduction was not tainted. They also saw the object and Barney drew it with the aliens looking out of the craft at him. Add the physical evidence and the radar confirmation of an unknown object near the Hills at the time of the sighting and you have a very compelling case.

The problem is all the researchers are looking for aliens now. They claim to not taint the witness, but unfortunately the witness also is looking for aliens to explain what happened to them. Regression may still get some facts, but the problem is what to believe. As stated, the persons and the researchers are looking for aliens and alien abductions, whether it is intentional or not.
What is needed is for all the physical evidence and other witnesses to be tested and studied. Regression alone is not enough. The problem with the people who are upset that many of the statements here call out the regression is they want to believe in the abduction phenomena. I agree it has happened, but it is also to a lot less degree than being reported. Until the researchers look at other criteria and evidence, the abduction phenomena will stay at a dead end. The ones asking the questions are not the bad guys, but also want the answers to what is happening. As stated many times before, the answer may not be the one we want to here. Until we start to realize many of these claims have other answers and start to weed them out, mainstream science will still consider this problem a laughing stock.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Just wondering if any of you 'skeptics' actually bothered watching the entire 4x14minute youtubes? Because you all seem so eager to dismiss what you see here as mumbo jumbo.

Because we disagree with your stance we must not have watched it? Really? Or are you saying that the evidence is so undeniable that one cannot watch it without reaching the exact assumptions that you have? Is that reasoning an example of your critical thinking methods?

I don't agree with any of you in this case.

The beauty of ATS is that you don't have to agree, however you're also disagreeing with a medical fraternity that has stated that hypnosis is not a reliable tool. Do you have qualifications that allow you to make judgments that supersede such industry professionals? Just wondering!

You guys know about the CIA's classic attempt to debunk such hypnosis while using this method extensively themselves for example in remote viewing type experiences. (and I know this is not remote viewing in this case, just saying...)

So you have, in essence, rendered this particular argument invalid from your own admission. Why even bother mate? Could you be any less ambiguous?

I think John seemed very legit and convincing to me.

It's easy to react on pure emotional with this type of footage, however emotion alone is not an accurate tool in uncovering the truth.

And remember folks zee Grays are soul suckers.

Unfounded statement or fact? Just wondering because you proclaim it which is one of the main detractors/negatives in current UFOlogy. Perhaps the use of "i think" or "i feel" may give you more credence. Just a friendly suggestion.

IRM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join