It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant Obama youth march...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Militant Obama youth march to 'Alpha, Omega' chant
Teen boys in uniform drill, shout, profess, 'Yes we can'
See the vid below...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

i'd love to hear what you all think...good, bad, disconcerning, mad, frightened...

me, fortunatley 'being responsible' and 'getting a job, career' was taught to me by my parents and (amasingly enough) public school system.

sorry if this vids has already been posted. also being new to this site, this was the best group I could find to post this in. also i noticed the oct. 4th date on the articel so sorry if its not considered 'breaking news'.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yeolpal

Change the chant "Obama" to "Bush" and there would be NWO/MindControl screams heard on Mars.

This is truly frightening stuff and if you are not scared then youare nuts.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yeolpal

First of all who put the *team* together?
Obama?
I don't think so.

What branch of the military is it?

It isn’t.

And coming from a site with a major hate-on for Obama - it’s all pretty suspect.

Other than the kids themselves.

I mean look at them! I see a bunch of proud (if not chubby) young adult males who're doing their best to give tribute to an adult role model they are proud of . And they’re doing a remarkable good job at it also.

These kids have something to be proud of - themselves!
They’ve got some HOPE.
They're not on the streets.

And that is ALL GOOD.

I'm not for Obama, I'm not against him - but ANYONE who can get kids motivated and inspired to take control of their own lives and work toward a better future, well, I salute that person then too.

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If a white youth group chanted Bush Bush Your Right or whatever, you Obama people would be up in arms. But of course hate the Non-Obama and no we dont have to like the next president. I dont like him because of his shady past, his agenda and clearly what he wants to do.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Who put the Delta teams together? Bush? I seriously doubt it.
But I bet they'd do what he tasked them to do.

Militant does not equal military. In fact, they are often on opposite sides.

Good on Hitler for getting kids motivated to get out and march. That didn't lead to anything bad.
Good on Jim Jones for getting people motivated to get out of their rut and move to Belize to work for themselves. That didn't lead to anything bad.
Good on Robert Mugabe for getting people motivated to vote. That didn't lead to anything bad.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
If a white youth group chanted Bush Bush Your Right or whatever, you Obama people would be up in arms. But of course hate the Non-Obama and no we dont have to like the next president. I dont like him because of his shady past, his agenda and clearly what he wants to do.

Obama People = Afro American??? truly hilarious...

Anyway I don't see a problem with this video what-so-ever, you know I would say Afro Americans have nearly the same aspirations, beliefs and values as you white guys...

Try coming to england and having this on your doorstep.

Ys it is in my town, yes it is this year, yes it was annoying.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This doesn’t seem too much different from the boy scout rituals I took part in when young. It’s just a bit funkier.

The fact that it’s directed toward one particular individual, rather than the country as a whole as the boy scout rituals are is a bit disconcerting though. Reeks of a cult of personality

Cue Living Color.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbug

Who put the Delta teams together? Bush? I seriously doubt it.
But I bet they'd do what he tasked them to do.

Militant does not equal military. In fact, they are often on opposite sides.

Good on Hitler for getting kids motivated to get out and march. That didn't lead to anything bad.
Good on Jim Jones for getting people motivated to get out of their rut and move to Belize to work for themselves. That didn't lead to anything bad.
Good on Robert Mugabe for getting people motivated to vote. That didn't lead to anything bad.

Dude get a grip on yourself. Comparing these kids to Delta Team? LMAO

Yeah militant might not equal military - but neither does wearing camouflage pants while doing a dance step equal militant!

As for the *Good On* leaders you listed - they went bad - yes - but Obama isn’t even in office yet for heaven’s sake!

There is NO proof President Elect Obama is going to do ANYTHING like Hitler, Jim Jones, or Mugabe.

Believe me, IF he does you wont find me behind my computer but right up there in his face protesting.

In the mean time, I reiterate, ANYONE this day in age that gives kids hope, self respect, and some drive to better themselves for the future is doing the right thing.

For you people flipping out over something from World Net Daily, posted with NO explanation? Do you run around screaming “The Sky is Falling” often?

Look at those kids with pride, and hope and pray more kids do the same - minus the crummy pants.

*P*E*A*C*E

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Looks like a a step team to me, that's a stand intro walk for a step routine used by millions of teams around the country, from small-time teams to college frats and sororities.

I'm sort of in a rush so I didn't read any other responses, and from what I saw when I clicked the link...well it was just a video.

Anywho, looks like something I would implement in a dance routine.

Text included

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandaidctrl
Looks like a a step team to me, that's a stand intro walk for a step routine used by millions of teams around the country, from small-time teams to college frats and sororities.

I'm sort of in a rush so I didn't read any other responses, and from what I saw when I clicked the link...well it was just a video.

Anywho, looks like something I would implement in a dance routine.

Text included

You were right. Here is the original link:
Obama Step Team

Stepping (African-American)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stepping or step-dancing is a form of percussive dance in which the participant's entire body is used as an instrument to produce complex rhythms and sounds through a mixture of footsteps, spoken word, and hand claps. Though stepping may be performed by an individual, it is generally performed by groups of three or more, often in arrangements that resemble military formations.

Stepping may also draw from elements of gymnastics, tap dance, march, or African and Caribbean dance, or include semi-dangerous stunts as a part of individual routines. Some forms of stepping include the use of props, such as canes, rhythm sticks and/or fire and blindfolds.

The tradition of African American stepping is rooted within the competitive schoolyard song and dance rituals practiced by historically African American fraternities and sororities, beginning in the mid-1900s

History

African American stepping finds its origins in a combination of military close-order and exhibition drill, and African foot dances such as the Welly "gumboot" dance. It also originally drew heavily from the stage routines and movements of popular R&B groups such as the Temptations and The Four Tops. During the mid-20th century, traditionally-black fraternities and sororities on United States college campuses traditionally sang and chanted to celebrate "crossing over" into membership of their respective organizations. Notwithstanding its collegiate roots, stepping is also performed by schools, churches, cheerleading squads, and drill teams.

Popularized by National Pan-Hellenic Council member organizations that perform at local and national competitions, stepping has been featured in films and shows such as School Daze (1988), Mac and Me (1988), Drumline (2002), Stomp the Yard (2007), and the TV series, A Different World and Sister, Sister. The first nationally syndicated stepping contest, S.T.O.M.P., aired in 1992, and The Howard University "Beta" chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha stepped at former President Bill Clinton's inauguration, after appearing in a Foot Locker commercial in December 1992.

Wikipedia article: Step Team

[edit on 14-12-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oh noes!!! Some kids saying they are trying to be more responsible for their lives, and are trying to be chemical engineers, IT workers, and lawyers! The horror! The horror!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Thanks for the laugh. People are getting pretty ridiculous lately.

I got called an idiot for thinking Bush had some accountability for going to Iraq under false pretenses, and now I'm an idiot for not thinking a group of steppers are helping bring about the anti-Christ.

I can't win.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yeolpal

I have a strange feeling that those guys in the OP are the next evolutionary step up from these guys

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i couldn't believe it...
this sh^& is really happening. sick.

nazi germany, here we come.

new topics

top topics

join