Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

assumptions to optimize true UFO sightings

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Recent discovery of the hydrino by BLP and cited in Cal-Tech patent in May 2008 suggest molecules formed in Casimir cavities can be twisted on the time axis and if so will mean reactionless drive and temporal effects in our future. These same casimir cavities may occur naturally in porous limestone and could under the proper circumstances allow enough "twisted" molecules to accumulate in the atmosphere to form a temporal lens / window to form for an observer the proper distance from a future spaceport on say a still windless night camped out on a limestone canyon on the outskirts of the city. A hot day to agitate the limestone and release more gas would also help. If someone were to survey a couple dozen of the best observations on record I bet that a pattern of distance, temperature, humidity and heat is already established. I'm just thinking that there may be a lot we can do to encourage the conditions. I often wondered what would happen if we reversed the shuttle Tether experiment and instead sent a High Voltage tether up on a high altitude balloon at night while filming up through the electrical field along the tether instead of down.
www.byzipp.com...

new topics

join