It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting E.T through mediation and a possible message from humanoid beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have been training my mind to contact E.T through various meditation techniques, including the techniques that skyfloating posted as a thread on here a couple of months ago. Anyway, before I go into this further I would like to note that before I started meditating and training my mind to contact E.T's I have had strange dreams that include UFO's and different entities (I have posted some of these dreams on ATS). Some parts of these dreams have come true (If you would like to hear about these dreams u2u me).

Anyway back on topic now, 2 nights ago (Friday 12th December) I did my usual mediation technique and had a vision. I did this meditation laying down with my back on the sofa and had my eyes shut. In this vision I drifted to a bright star which as I got closer came to look like a metallic orb. I then had a vision of what was inside this orb. It was dark inside but I could make out a cockpit, many lights and buttons and a control stick of some sort and this tall being with a tint of blue to its skin was sitting at the controls. It did not talk although I got the message in my mind that it was a male, and that he was up orbitting around the moon observing us. The being was benevolant and did not look scary at all. I then found myself fading away and outside of the orb. I then see it fade out to the distance and a symbol appeared. A round white circle with a red cross inside but the cross was not a dead straight cross, it kind of curved out at the edges inside the white circle.

I slowly came out of this meditation, I felt some kind of achievement. Whether this vision was of a real being or something of my imagination I do not know. I got on with the rest of my day. As night drew close I began to feel strange, anxious about nothing and jumpy. I went to bed and had an eerie dream that night. This is the dream:

I found myself walking in central London, it was late at night. It was busy, as I was walking I looked up into the sky and noticed thousands of gold, silver and white orbs flying around the skies in weird formations. All the people around me noticed and some people started taking photos while others came into a state of panic. As I stared up at these orbs one of them glowed really bright and got huge, it swooped down towards us all and let off a beam of bright white light, it froze people to the spot they were standing or walking in. When I say froze I mean that some kind of force stopped them from moving, they could still breath, think and talk but just could not move it was like invisible force put pressure on everyone and stopped them moving. Another beam of light this time green blinded the whole place and blacked everyone out and they disappeared. Another beam of bright white light shone out and hit me and people close by me, I felt like i was forced onto the spot i was standing. They shone the green light and I blanked out.

I started to come round and found myself stuck by some invisible force to this huge wall with thousands of other people. This place was like a gigantic stadium but made from stone with no chairs or anything. At the top of this wall was stone statues of these weird looking beings. There were 2 huge holographic screens appear showing different cities around the world and people being frozen and beamed to this huge place. As I watched I felt in my soul and my mind that we are now about to become slaves or servants to whatever is operating these orbs. Just then the holographic screens disappeared. I could see a strange tunnel appear and these humanoid beings flew out on these weird platform machines. All where male apart from one, the female was on a bigger platform and wore some weird silver head dress.

She came to the middle of this stadium type venue, and she spoke 'Silence people of this terrible world, you are unable to resist us or defeat us. We are here for the future of your kind, we have been observing you and protecting you since the beginning of your time.

Continued...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
[continued from above]

She came to the middle of this stadium type venue, and she spoke 'Silence people of this terrible world, you are unable to resist us or defeat us. We are here for the future of your kind, we have been observing you and protecting you since the beginning of your time. We are here to save you as a civilization, we are the keepers of you and your planet you call Earth. Everyone on this planet is now under our control, they are now under our protection and guidance, do not be alarmed. We will show you the future, we will show you your real true past, we will show you where we are from and we will show you why you will never discover our planet until you evolve and move to the next level of consciousness'

As she talked, I tried so hard to move my body, I managed to move my arm just slightly but it took so much effort! I was sweating heavily.

The female being carried on speaking 'There is a field placed up in space to stop humans from Earth from ever straying too far into the Universe for at the moment humans from Earth are not wanted in most parts until they learn the reasons of life and discover the next level of ones self. There is a barrier in place, no machine from Earth can make it past this barrier, there is a second barrier in place. You humans believe this barrier is the edges of the universe but it is not. We will guide you to the next level and help you evolve although this Earth will have new rules from now on, rules that we set you.'

In the middle of this stadium, a few feet infront of this female, a hole appears black in colour... the hole then turns into a black cube shape and enlarges itself. In the cube stars appear. Just then someone breaks free from the wall and flies right into the cube and disappears. I then find myself break free and fly into the cube I then see myself flying through space, past the moon... past the barrier and into deep space. I see a race of E.T create a star from advance nuclear fusion, I then find myself flying fast towards another cube, blue in colour. I enter the cube and find myself in space i see a library floating in space and I head towards it, I float near the library shelves and a huge book appears and the female voice talks, she says 'Your history books fool, they hold some truth but not all the truth. Some truths are blocked, some truths are false. Awaken and see the true history and there you will find the pathways to the present and future'

I then awaken and feel strange, I have felt strange ever since this dream and still feel strange today!! Anyone else experianced anything like this?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You're an author alright.

Not one line.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes I am an author and I have never denied this. Just because I am an author does not mean I do not dream. The books I have wrote have been about dreams I have experienced and dreams that others have experienced. I do not write fiction.

So yes, I am an author. This does not mean I am not allowed to meditate, dream or experience visions and then post threads online or write about them does it?.

Anyway, this thread is about my vision and dream and has nothing to do with me being an author, or about my books. For all I know this dream could be just a nightmare, I just find it a slight coincidence that I have been meditating, got some visions and then had this dream.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by justjoemusic]

top topics

join