It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I conspired to take over the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe you've heard about me from your parents or maybe your local minister, or one of them television preachers.
The guy they talk about. The man who comes during this time/space, declares to be the Lord himself, and overcomes the World. It's ME.
I have decided to tell my side of the story here in this forum, because all them preachers, never really understood me. That is why there are over 2000 different versions of christianity. BUT... which one is the truth? And THAT is appearently 'the way'. For me to tell truth, i.e. the secrets.
First I'll tell the prophecies which are about me, and explain how they relate to me now, thus helping to prove I am who I say I am.
Then I'll declare the prophecies which best describe my son.

1John5:5
'Who...' is 'He' that "Overcometh"(overthrows) the World?'
But 'He'... that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God.
(I know/believe I am his father... again. For 'He' has been born again)

Pss.113:5
'Who...' is 'like' unto the Lord... our God? 'Who'... dwelleth on high?
(sometimes... a little THC at the dwelling)

(the following helps to explain what I am like today)

(A Declaration of the Truth)

John16:7
"Nevertheless... I tell you the 'Truth'.
It is to 'your' (apostles) advantage that 'I' go away: for if 'I' do not go away.... the 'Helper' will not come to 'you'... but if 'I' depart, 'I' will send 'Him' to 'you', and when 'He' comes... 'He' will convict the World of SIN...and of Righteousness... and of Judgement.
Of SIN... because 'they' (people of the future) do not believe in 'ME'.
(to be born again)
Of Righteous... because 'I' go to 'my Father' and you see me no more.
Of Judgement... because the 'Ruler' of this World... is Judged. (Fathers Judgementday)
I still have many things to say to 'you'... but 'you' cannot bear them now.
(How 'bout NOW?)
However... when 'He'.... the 'Spirit of Truth' has come. (in the future/today)
'He' will guide 'you' into all 'Truth'.
For 'He' will not speak on 'his' own authority... but whatever 'He' hears...
'He' will speak.
'He' will glorify 'Me', for 'He' will take what is mine.... and 'declare' it to 'you'.
All things that the 'Father' has are mine.
Therefore, I said that... 'He' (the Father) will take of mine and 'declare' it to 'you'.
A little while, and 'you' will not see 'me'... and again a little while...
and 'you' (apostles) will see 'me'. (in the future)
Because... I go to the Father. (he's in his daddys house)

(Here's some declarations)
(My name is Thomas, in one of my many past lives I was Didymos Judas Thomas aka Doubting Thomas.)

John14:1
Thomas could not comprehend what Jesus meant when He said...
"I will come again (2nd coming/reincarnate), and take you (reincarnation of Thomas)to myself.
That where I am... 'You' may be also, and you know The Way where I am going."
Thomas asked..."How can we know the way?"
Jesus answered.... "I am the Way... and 'The Truth'... and the Life."
(This prophecy came true March Forth Nineteeneightyfive a.d. when my son was born)

1Timothy2:4 'Who'... will have all men to be saved...
and come unto the Knowledge of 'The Truth'. (ME!!)

(ME, and ONLY ME. everyone else has misunderstood, thus they will NOT know the TRUTH! TIL NOW)

(I was born under the sign of Leo)

Revelations of Jesus5:5
And one of the elders... saith unto me.
"Weep not... behold the 'Lion of Judas'(aka Didymos Judas Thomas), the 'Root of David', (another life I had) hath pervailed to open "The Book"(the Bible)... and to loose the Seven Seals thereof." (the secrets)

John14:2
In my Fathers house... are many mansions. If it were not so... I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(I have been a carpenter for more than 2 decades, I have photos of some of my work in my house , which include MANSIONS valued at millions of dollars.)

(recap... Thomas, Leo, Carpenter... then and NOW.)
(That's enough for now, more later. Dwell on it.)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmmm your signature says it all I think lol!!! interesting read though! However I will never call any living thing Lord, even if that condemns me to hell. By the way, is there anyway you can prove this? Oh yeah you cant! sorry.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey maybe you can help me out.
If you're going to take over the world then that must mean you know some Reptilians.
I need to talk to one.
I'm having trouble with my iguana Karl.
Please hook me up with a Reptilian ok?
Thanks...

*P*E*A*C*E

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoftyElim

(That's enough for now, more later. Dwell on it.)

That is enough...no - no more please, now or later...'Dwell on it?' I can't wait until I forget this crap...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow. Im sorry I couldnt even read past your first paragraph.

Good luck.

Im sure someone can make you stop hearing those voices sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Ok, so you’re the Anti-Christ? Or something along those lines.

Another one…

And you decide to try and convince the world via an internet forum of this “fact”, rather than insinuate yourself into the planet’s political/military/ societal/religious stages where you can build a powerbase and then control the media so to bring to the entire population to an awareness of your ultimate plans.
Ok.
Your first foray towards global domination isn’t very impressive, is it?

Here’s some external sources that might help you come to terms with what you really might be labouring under (my added emphasis):

Delusions are generally experienced by people suffering from a severe psychotic disorder, usually schizophrenia, although delusional thinking can occur in other types of patients (as the result of drug or alcohol abuse, for instance). Typical delusional ideas are categorized into delusions of grandeur, in which a person imagines for him or herself some God-given purpose or, in some cases, believe they are in fact historical personalities of great importance.

findarticles.com...

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types:…grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous or with God)

www.psychologytoday.com...

The prevalence of religious delusions was assessed and comparisons were made between religiously deluded patients and a control group on demographic, symptom, functioning and religious variables. One hundred and ninety-three subjects were examined of whom 24% had religious delusions. RESULTS: Patients with religious delusions had higher symptom scores (as measured by the PANSS), they were functioning less well (as measured by the GAF) and they were prescribed more medication than those patients with schizophrenia who had other types of delusion. CONCLUSION: It is concluded that religious delusions are commonly found in schizophrenia and that by comparison with other patients who have schizophrenia, those patients with religious delusions appear to be more severely ill.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Of course I could be wrong in my assumption. You could simply be a troll, posting

Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board, topic or chat room

Or put another way:

To deliberately post false or controversial messages to gain attention for the sake of attention, usually from people who genuinely want to help

www.google.ie...:Trolling&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

And if the later is true, then you have my sympathy.

I fully realize that this post of mine goes against the grain when it comes to the accepted protocol of how we should react to new posters and extreme claims, but I feel justified in my approach.

In my opinion, no “ruler of the world” will begin his or her campaign attempting to persuade a few thousand readers of a website as to his or her pedigree by simply quoting Biblical text. It doesn’t make sense in the context used, doesn’t bolster any argument and merely points towards the poster’s deep sense of frustration with the world and an inability to interact with it on an adult, and reasonable level.

If you are suffering under psychological trauma, then help must be sought out. You won’t get it here, only rejection and ridicule.

And more than likely banned too, which is a terrible social faux pas for any aspiring Rex Mundi.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OOooohh... you want me speak with all those thees anf thous.
King James bible was written around Shakespears time.
I don't speak like that really.
Well I already have about a thousand PEOPLE who are in league with me.
These people are ALL famous song writters and bands. Billions of dollars have been made and spent to find us.They write songs about me and my son with references from the bible that are about me and 'him'. People like Bob Seger, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Tom Petty,
the list is large, very large. They are LOOKING for 'US'. And it is up to me to reveal myself and my son.
Here are a couple of prophecies which describe my son and/or I.
And by the way his name is Kalani, it means "child of GOD", and he is a son of a man. And he shall reign. See if you can understand some these prophecies. And ask yourself this... if he was born again, what would be different, what would be the same?
Be sure to have your speakers turned up.

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

Revelations of Jesus13:18 Here is Wisdom...
Let 'Him' that hath Understanding... count (calculate) the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man. And 'his ' number is...
six hundred threescore and six.
F [6] O [15=6] X [24=6]
6 + 6 + 6 = 18

Luke13:32 And He said unto them..."Go ye...and tell that FOX.
Behold... I cast out devils and I do cures today, tomorrow...
and the third day I shall be perfected."

Hebrews6:1 And being made perfect... He became the author of
Eternal Salvation unto all them that obey 'Him'

www.fixittom.biz...

Ezek.38
"Thou shalt ascend(rise up) and come 'like' a storm.
Thou shalt be 'like' a cloud to cover the land.
Thou and all thy Bands and many People with Thee."

www.fixittom.biz...

Mal.3:1
"Behold... I will send My Messenger... and 'He' shall prepare the way... for 'Me', and the Lord Ye seek... shall suddenly come to this temple.
Even the 'Messenger' of the Covenant... whom ye delight in.
Behold... 'He' shall come"... saith the Lord of Hosts.

Revelations of Jesus12:5
And she brought forth a manchild.
"Who"... was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.
And her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

www.fixittom.biz...

2Peter1:16 For 'we' have not followed cunningly devised fables when we
made known unto you the Power and Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but
were Eyewitnesses of his Majesty. (some have followed cunningly devised fables, like swaggard, van impe, roberts, etc....)

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

Isa.42:19
'Who'is blind, but my servant, or deaf as my Messenger that I sent?
'Who'... is as Blind as 'He' that is Perfect?
And Blind as the Lord's servant?

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

Luke10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father,
and no man knoweth 'Who'...the Son is, but... the Father,
and 'Who' ...the Father is, but... the Son,
and 'He'... to Whom the Son will reveal 'Him'.

www.fixittom.biz...

Joel1:15 Alas for 'The Day'! For 'The Day' of the Lord is near, and it
will come as Destruction from The Almighty.

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

www.fixittom.biz...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So, you’re not the Antichrist, but the father of, or possibly the actual messiah? (It is not clear from your posts as to what you’re in fact talking about.)

Let’s analyze this a little; you’re the corporeal progenitor of the saviour of all mankind, therefore in a place of uniquely elevated, and unparalleled social and cultural standing which is of the most extreme historical importance. That’s a pretty significant position. And you post a response that reads:

OOooohh... you want me speak with all those thees anf thous.
King James bible was written around Shakespears time.
I don't speak like that really.

And you wonder why no one replies to you in a positive way?

Simply posting biblical quotes that tie in with your own beliefs do not verify your beliefs.

There is nothing in them that points to you as a person, and they cannot as they do not name names.

And as to “Kalani”, your child; the actual meaning seems not to be “child of God”, but:

The girl's name Kalani \k(a)-la-ni\, also used as boy's name Kalani, is pronounced kah-LAH-nee. It is of Hawaiian origin, and its meaning is "the sky; chieftain". Kailani (kye-LAH-nee) means "sea and sky".

www.thinkbabynames.com...

Unisexual name meaning (female) the sky; (male) chieftain.

www.first-name-meanings.co.uk...

I’ve had enough of hoaxers. You’re becoming boring.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Last time someone posted something like this they were claiming to be a reptillian willing to discuss all kinds of things and take questions and have a nice little pow wow session with everyone.

In the end, their thread got tagged with the famous ATS [HOAX] medal of honor.

Ya...good luck..I hope you win one!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Errr excuse me oh mighty whatever you claim to be now or may change to depending on how much of your story gets blown to bits.

I have no time for religion, so by that very fact if I don't believe in a god will that mean that you will not exist in my plane of existence??? If the answer is yes you will not exist then I guess you will not see my question and therefore not answer.

Take the chill pill

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So are you planning on taking over the world then mr. antichrist or whatever you think you are? If so can you please eliminate work, taxes, and the entire concept/feeling of being hungover? I really appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join