Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Expect discrimination against white males? Where's everybody been the past few decades???

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
African-Americans are still economically/financially disadvantaged compared to Whites, who hold a significant advantage in that field.

Success in American is determined by how well the African-American can appease the White man. Just compare Larry Elder and Michael Steele with Barack Obama. Obama may be president, but that's because he ran. He had one hell of a time trying to convince Whites that he wasn't that "Black," all the while trying to convicne Blacks he was "Black" enough. Judging from what I've been reading on ATS, its pretty clear Obama is still held in low regard by most Whites. Charles Barkley was another great example.

Media images and perceptions of African-Americans are largely controlled and created by Whites, and unfortunately adopted by irresponsible Blacks who both know better and don't know any better.

In the presence of institutional and structural racism, the false idea we live in a meritocracy and a colorblind society persists.

Funny what happens when you lose the emotions and the conspiratorial rhetoric - the truth comes out. Whites are as advantaged as they have ever been and their complaints of conspiracy and "reverse discrimination" is resentment and racism on their part.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by sweatmonicaIdo]

"I'm a racist. It's just that simple." -charles barkley
I was about 14 or 15 when i read that article in slam magazine. It was one of my first real tastes of racism. The problem isn't blacks, it's american blacks. Or America. Why aren't the tensions high up here in canada? If the problem is truly only skin deep then the problems would be more similiar. The problem is the niche the NWO as carved for american blacks is self-destructive, and since whites hold the illusion of power, whites get blamed. Then whites are mad because they know they don't have the power, but since they don't know who does, they can't say "hey it's not me, it's him". What you are left with are two sides who ignore the third and erroneously vent their frustrations on the other side. The elephant in the room becomes invisible and fans the flames. It's so simple it's genius. (I'm writing this on the premise that the reader knows it's the moneyhavers who have the power..ones that put Gates to shame.....)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This isn't a racist thread, this is not just about RACE, it is about the world against the white male, everyone wants what we have, black, hispanic, mexican, women...they all want to be equal to the white male, but in the process they are trying to destroy us, they don't just want what we have, they want us out of the picture, we are a threat to them.

thats what this thread is about

correct me if i am wrong

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Alucard Hellsing]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alucard Hellsing

correct me if i am wrong

You're wrong. And paranoid.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Expect discrimination against white males? Where's everybody been the past few decades???

That's what I thought when I read the title of this thread.

I had an instructor at the NCO Leadership school tell us that Affirmative Action can be defined as "Being Prejudice against white people."

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good post op. Personally I think it is sad and shameful the way white men are being degraded these days.

When it comes to commercials, I always thought the Washington Mutual ads were some of the worst. The smart black guy that makes fun of a corraled group of "stupid white male bankers". My god, can one imagine the opposite? A smart white guy making fun of a pen full of "stupid black males"???

They were overtly racist. Now that bank went bust. Good riddance to the lot of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by melaena

drhelen.blogspot.com...

newsbusters.org...

and

www.amren.com...

www.cir-usa.org...

these are just a few, i'm at work now so i can't go on all the sites that i have found, u can't really deny it though, it is a trend that has started and it will only get worse and worse.

It is the opinion of all the others that white men are privaleged, that we are not allowed to complain etc etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This isn't a racist thread, this is not just about RACE, it is about the world against the white male, everyone wants what we have, black, hispanic, mexican, women...they all want to be equal to the white male, but in the process they are trying to destroy us, they don't just want what we have, they want us out of the picture, we are a threat to them.

thats what this thread is about

correct me if i am wrong

FOOLED FOOLED FOOLED FOOLED!!!! We are tools, and every race has their part, so to say, that they make work. The power of the average white male is the last one in the west that could possible unite and stand against the ptb by itself (what i mean is, could topple government without help from outside groups), so therefore, it must be destroyed. You do this by belittling the traditions and respect of the group. One method would be to prop up a different group, then set it against the first group (white males). Could you imagine if people stopped spewing crap out their mouths, and realized what was happening? ahem.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well in truth the world can bash white men all they like, they will still be the best and brightest (well...along with asian males).

I just don't want to see them become anymore effeminate. The metrosexual trend has got to stop. The tendency for some white male to emulate women (because they admire them, and maybe because they mostly hang out with women) needs to stop too.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
I'm so sick of the Equal Opportunity Act.

Listen, in America at least black people finally have their day. We have a true black president. I say it's time we abolish the E.O.A. because we are beyond those times. We need 21st century legislation that prohibits real discrimination against race, sex, and religion.

Obama is Bi-racial , black and white . We have a true bi-racial president elect.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

[

It is the opinion of all the others that white men are privaleged, that we are not allowed to complain etc etc.

You're really reading this stuff on the simplest possible level, and getting far too carried away with the implications.

Who do you think commissions these ads? Do you know what the make-up of the ad industry is like? You might be surprised to hear that it does not consist solely of black Jewish disabled lesbians. In fact, now, as always, it's upper-middle class white men calling the shots. Sure these ads are full of doofy white men, empowered blacks, and women wearing the trousers in the home, but this is just a cynical ploy - selling a false reality that is appealing to the target customer. If there was any possibility of this kind of stuff rocking he boat for 'the man', these ads would never make the air.

That bank advert was a pretty stupid example. What are the chances that the bank making the ad was run by right-on black guys, rather than stuffy old suits? Slim to none. The message was basically, 'hey guys, were not sinister, we're in it for the little man, give us your money'.

And overall, come on, you really think that the ultimate aim of the have-nots is to destroy white men? Based on what evidence? This is just the kind of crap people scare themselves with when the (far, far) distant possibility of equality rears its head

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So what if you are white, black, brown, yellow or indigo! So what if you are male, female or whatever! What is the big deal, you are all human.

I can guarantee you if there was such thing as alien beings walking amongst us, you can bet that there would be discrimination against them and we would ALL be one Species regardless of colour, gender, etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Fair point Wotan, and one that doesn't do justice to your dodgy sounding sig. I suspect that our response to aliens amongst us would depend on the power they wielded though - maybe we'd unite in discriminating against them if they were easily pushed around, but if they were domineering types, I've no doubt we'd be tearing each other to shreds in order to get into their pockets

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Well in truth the world can bash white men all they like, they will still be the best and brightest (well...along with asian males).

Come on, you either believe this bell curve stuff or you don't. Does it hurt too much too say whites are more stupid than Asians? If so, don't bring the subject up. Judging from the quality of you posts, I have a fair idea of where you would come on the curve

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingin

I'm so sick of the Equal Opportunity Act.

Listen, in America at least black people finally have their day. We have a true black president. I say it's time we abolish the E.O.A. because we are beyond those times. We need 21st century legislation that prohibits real discrimination against race, sex, and religion.

Obama is Bi-racial , black and white . We have a true bi-racial president elect.

Half black is still black in the ghetto. I would assume elsewhere as well.

Racist people also don't discriminate between what percentage of black is in you.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Listen, in America at least black people finally have their day. We have a true black president. I say it's time we abolish the E.O.A. because we are beyond those times.

I hope you don't really believe that Obama's election means America has left its race issues behind. Don't forget almost half of the country voted against him. Not to mention the fact that he's a middle class, non slave-descended, mixed-race black president. Those things together made it a lot easier for him to make it, and for certain people to accept him. You'd never have got some ghetto-born full black with the blood of slaves in his veins into the white house, just as America's a long way from a trailer trash president, and a long, long way from a native american president

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by melaena

I think someone can find a beef with any advertising campaign. I don't care to see one more ad with a woman running the vacuum or using the duster.
I may have seen on with a guy doing it.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow

I used to dream of leaving the U.S. and living in Australia

With all of the developments coming from there recently, I think not

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Perhaps some white men are individually experiencing karma in action. Or maybe your taking Hollywood too seriously. Those white men actors thought it was way cool to be the loser ( and to be paid to be so.) Don't buy their products. That simple.
I see a lot of black men portrayals as being silly or dumb, still these days.
Maybe your time is up.
or maybe instead of worrying who looks dumb on tv, you could consider what your doing in your own life to appear pleasant and intelligent. Then you can get all the ladies.
Love each other.
or am I too silly?
... because I'm a woman, maybe?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbelly

Our MALE CHILDREN are watching that same propagandist BS. Our teachers are instructing them to be gender neutral. We are raising an entire generation that thinks the government will step in and protect them from all evil. We are nuturing our young male population. We do not live in a utopian society or world and the chances of that happening in the next 1000 years are NIL. Survival techniques and learned proper aggression should not be ignored. There are too many enemies in this world from all sides to promote "Peace, Love, Groovy"! It doesnt work!!

Zindo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join