It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i dont believe discrimination against white people is being encouraged, as society is becoming more integrated we are seeing more equality in western society so the finger gets pointed equally ( though not quite yet ), I think a white person claiming discrimination over the slightest thing is being over sensitive. We shouldnt focus on the negatives all the time though they should be addressed. Its not perfect yet but i have no doubt racial prejudices will eventually become a thing of the past, people are becoming too educated to remain so ignorant.

Im white and i have to say i have no real idea about racism, ive never been on the receiving end of it nor have i seen someone else be on the receiving end of it, so its quite easy for me to say we should all just get along when in truth im in no position too. When i see something on the news like hurricane katrina and the lack of support i can see quite clearly why large groups of black Americans should be really pissed off but its also the coverage we get round the world aswell of gangbangers or gangsta wannabes it doesn't paint the otherside where your average black guy is doing what your average guy does which is go to work and support his family be it in a warehouse or a surgery. Black people in largely white run societies are easily more discriminated against than whites, so for whites to be complaining already is a bit of a kick in the nuts to people who are on the receiving end of real discrimination, but on a whole it is improving anyone can see that.

sorry ive started talking gibberish
somewhere in there im trying to make a point.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So, since discrimination against white males will be encouraged soon, does that mean black cops get to enforce police brutality on them?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It is irritating and insulting that people are talking this way in the 21st century. To make things clear, NO ONE, NOT YOU, NOT ME, NOT OBAMA, NOT THE POPE, NO ONE IN THIS PLANET IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN ANY ONE ELSE! If we whites want to put ourselves down it is a lack of self esteem. However, I don't agree we are any better than the other races, neither that we ought to use pejorative remarks for getting back a little of what we have done to the other races. We have been the worst race of them all, first for having such a big ego, second for thinking we are more advanced and better, and third for being so selfish with the world. I believe in CAUSE AND EFFECT and if you guys feel threatened it is your own ignorance, the only difference is that TODAY other races are not afraid of the Whites and can finally advance as well. The World is not about races anymore, is about that we all share the same denomination we are HUMAN BEINGS FIRST OF ALL! Before anything else! Don't forget that, otherwise this is not the planet for you! I want to see a united world, and I wish people like the ones who are so concerned about being discriminated really change their hearts, because if you are afraid of being discriminated is because your DISCRIMINATE against others. So, racists please we are in the 21st century let us advance if you don't want to go forward. Most of us want to.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by falucho05

The World is not about races anymore, is about that we all share the same denomination we are HUMAN BEINGS FIRST OF ALL!

falucho05,
To their credit some people believe and practice this. Some do not.

Somehow when so many use only the term for Barack Obama as the first
Black President it becomes obvious to me that some people do not realize that this man is going to be the President of all the United States. Some of us, including and especially the whorish media we have, cannot seem to get beyond race and race issues. The whole thing becomes very tiresome as does the guilt conditioning of which I was earlier speaking.
This awareness of the method the media/public education/politics uses to try to condition us to race issues makes me very aware of the overall nonsense of your statement I took the liberty to quote above. For I am aware that they are not interested in human being first...but votes.
They will sell yours, mine, or anyone elses souls for votes. This is also clear to me by many of the posts here on ATS/BTS.

Frankly I am not interested in any of it as I have little faith in government to lead this nation for the purposes of its people but only to whore it out for the purposes of the body politic or political parties first.
I am not interested in jumping through the race hoops anymore. Whenever this stuff keeps bobbing back up on the boob tube..I am very grateful for a remote controller.

As to this..

We have been the worst race of them all, first for having such a big ego, second for thinking we are more advanced and better, and third for being so selfish with the world.

I don't think you know much history and have gotten the standard M1A rhetoric shoveled out of public schooling/politics/media.

Try " Asia for the Asiatics" as a dogma and a world class doctrine. It was not that long ago and thereby not so influenced by time warp guilt techniques.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We might be portrayed as stupid and as was posted earlier unintelligent. But think about this; At least we know that our pants go up to our waist.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I'm a white male and don't give a flipping f**k about talking heads or politicos or managers of restaraunts in Bumf**k anytown U.S.A. bashing my character or skin color. Too many pc asswipes looking for a fair shake. Sorry but you either work for your success or your disabled and can't or your a piece of s**t just looking for a handout from the government. So go ahead discriminate won't hurt what little feelings I have left.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Tell ya what, watch some shows on TV, and record the race and eye color of the characters that are the heroes, the voice of reason, the bad guy, the dumb guy, and the crazy guy. Or just note every character, race, eye color, and whther, good or bad or not sure, crazy or reasonable. Do this with several shows, especially kids shows, and then see what you got.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join