It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberfubar
Equality is the destruction of excellence.

Multiculturalism is achieved by degrading ourselves to the lowest common denominator and promoting that denominator to an undeserved higher social status.

That's probably the best definition of White Supremacy I've ever read.

Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grand Puba

Don't confuse racism with classism. Many whites may be poor because of classism. I would like a situation in America where black people are poor for the same reasons that white people are poor. African Americans are poor predominantly because of racism. Poor black people get hit for both race reasons and class reasons. The only tools that African Americans have for establishing justice is to affect the bottom line of the white majority. If you affect white folks where it touches their pocket books, they will make some changes. White America does not make changes for moral and justice reasons.

Peace!

Wow, you seriously believe that?

Really blacks are poor because whites make them poor? Are you really blaming whites (all whites) for blacks being poor? I have to ask because if you are you really need to speak to a professional.

I can tell you why the majority of people in general are poor in my area but you certainly will not agree. I even used myself as an example in a previous post. It amounts to ones drive to be a better person. I waited to start doing things right and stop blaming others for my own downfalls. Once I started to work my way to a better life it got better, maybe only a little bit but is still got better. I am now working at making it even better. I am paying out of pocket for my schooling I am doing now. I made just a few thousand too much to get help, but I am still make just low enough that it hurts to go, I am making the sacrifice.

There are so many ways to get a scholarship if one is poor that they can go to school on a completely free ride. But guess what most require a small amount of work on the person’s part. Most people are not willing to try the extra amount of work because they want things the easy way. So guess what most of those poor, are poor because they are not willing to push themselves even harder. I have very little free time right now; the only time I get free time is if I skip some sleep. It might take losing some sleep or stopping smoking or whatever but sometimes we have to make sacrifices to better ourselves.

White America does not make changes for moral of justice reason? Really? Do you seriously believe that? Again if so go speak to a professional. Actually reading that I now understand that speaking to you is pointless. It seems you see all white as evil and all whites cause the problems for blacks. Chip on your shoulder much? Really I think I might be done after reading this, I could get a better debate from a brick wall. Talk about racism.

Raist

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

I think that what i have observed is that black culture is cool and white culture is not. I have to admit that in my late teens and early twentys i wanted to be non-white. i was an assole, degraded woman and did not respect the elders in this world, who obviosly through time, have more knowledge. this is what TV and general socioty taught me.
i dont think blacks are to blame at all. a gentelman made the comment that its the "third party" the rich who control the world, that created this image, and hes right. blacks, poor blacks in praticular, ate it up and who can blame them. They went from having no rights no leaders NO DIRECTION to being the coolest people on earth. this all in 60-70 years, less than a blink of an eye if you look at the world as bllions of years old
Can you imagine the impact that would have on your life or your kids life?
im hapy to report that these days ive learned to think for myself and have a deep respect for all. i no longer idolize black culture. i do however frequently get mad when seeing the " dumb white males" and "cool disrespectful blacks". but i understand why now and so should you.
As a whole, imo, white people have nothing to bitch about. remember blackface? remember bucktooth china-man? remember any other numerious stereotypes??? now whites have a couple also, dumb white guy, nerdy white guy, and so on. dont believe, or even more dangerously , buy into the hype.
AND A VERY GOOD POINT TO END WITH..... being a nerdy white guy is becoming cool as well.

PUSH PEACE....LOVE ALL....AND RESPECT ALL WHO HAVE NOT DISRESPECTED YOU. notice i DID NOT say respect all those who respect you. someone has to show respect first, be the bigger man, white or black or anything inbetween.

if you love hate or just wanna argu with me you can do so via email [email protected]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Originally posted by Grand Puba

Don't confuse racism with classism. Many whites may be poor because of classism. I would like a situation in America where black people are poor for the same reasons that white people are poor. African Americans are poor predominantly because of racism. Poor black people get hit for both race reasons and class reasons. The only tools that African Americans have for establishing justice is to affect the bottom line of the white majority. If you affect white folks where it touches their pocket books, they will make some changes. White America does not make changes for moral and justice reasons.

Peace!

Wow, you seriously believe that?

Really blacks are poor because whites make them poor? Are you really blaming whites (all whites) for blacks being poor? I have to ask because if you are you really need to speak to a professional.

I can tell you why the majority of people in general are poor in my area but you certainly will not agree. I even used myself as an example in a previous post. It amounts to ones drive to be a better person. I waited to start doing things right and stop blaming others for my own downfalls. Once I started to work my way to a better life it got better, maybe only a little bit but is still got better. I am now working at making it even better. I am paying out of pocket for my schooling I am doing now. I made just a few thousand too much to get help, but I am still make just low enough that it hurts to go, I am making the sacrifice.

There are so many ways to get a scholarship if one is poor that they can go to school on a completely free ride. But guess what most require a small amount of work on the person’s part. Most people are not willing to try the extra amount of work because they want things the easy way. So guess what most of those poor, are poor because they are not willing to push themselves even harder. I have very little free time right now; the only time I get free time is if I skip some sleep. It might take losing some sleep or stopping smoking or whatever but sometimes we have to make sacrifices to better ourselves.

White America does not make changes for moral of justice reason? Really? Do you seriously believe that? Again if so go speak to a professional. Actually reading that I now understand that speaking to you is pointless. It seems you see all white as evil and all whites cause the problems for blacks. Chip on your shoulder much? Really I think I might be done after reading this, I could get a better debate from a brick wall. Talk about racism.

Raist

Your use of the word "All" is a trick! Nothing is all! There is always an exception that can be brought up, and this is why I NEVER said all white people anything!! Please don't ask that silly question again!!

As for white america accepting change on moral or justice reasons, I'll just say this...

The U.S. Supreme Court passed brown vs the board of education in 1954! Intergration became the law of the land!

Martin luther King jr was assassinated in 1968 fighting (marches, protests, sit ins, and boycotts) for what?

For something white america was morally and judicially BOND as americans to obey 14 years earlier!

I believe it it YOU who may need to speak to a professional...

Peace!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There's a Brinks home security commerical that always upsets the white males in my house. It shows a white guy breaking in.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

This maybe true for Europe but if im correct the orginal Australians were black anyway and the Americans kidnapped the black people and brought them there as slaves so they have no one else to blame but themselves even here in the UK we asked the blacks or at least the Jamaicans to come here and fight in the army and to help rebuild Britain which is why I laugh when I hear other whites shout go back to your country we dont want you here to them typical isnt it we use them in our armies etc and when we dont need them anymore we treat them like dirt.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Grand Puba

I have to go along with Rest...Grand Puba...you are racist and need professional help.

Notice how this is done. I wonder if you know how a religious concept called Talmud works? It is quite occult in its nature.

You have a set of rules...but privily in a manner not known by most observers not trained in Talmud...a set of rules or guidelines are in place that allow one to bend or break the rules without most of the people knowing how it is done. You can break the rules but you must follow the rules to break the rules. The problem is that this second set of rules is undefined to most people except followers of this Talmudic practice. This is why it is Occult..hidden ...concealed. This is also how Politics works. Politics is very Talmudic and occult/concealed. And once again ..Politics pays for public education...are they teaching Talmudic practices to one group while privily and by implication...not teaching this privy knowledge to another group.
Is this what guilt politics are ...a Talmud?? Is this what entitlement/guilt transference is...a Talmud?? It is politics.

For example...

Your use of the word "All" is a trick! Nothing is all! There is always an exception that can be brought up, and this is why I NEVER said all white people anything!! Please don't ask that silly question again!

Ok..so here we have white america...by the terminology..it implies all white america.

For something white america was morally and judicially BOND as americans to obey 14 years earlier!

This is talmud in action. You have done this several times in your posts thinking no one notices it and that it morally allows you to play through on the high ground. I don't think so.

I once again agree with Resist...you need professional help. You seem to think that no one knows about this technique. Once again Grand Puba ..it gets wolfie after awhile. Very quickly in your posts I began to realize it is the best you have. Guilt politics.

The problem you have is that Americans are beginning to catch on to it and speak out about it. There are other groups who use the same talmudic template adapted to their causes. I dare say that the same people guiding your cause celeb from behind the scenes are doing the same to these other groups and teaching them to practice guilt politics as well. This is obvious by this common talmudic technique. This type of guilt politics has been picked up by our educational institutions as well as the media and turned into more political fodder in this manner and for these various causes. They too are counting on the concept that no one knows about the religious technique. And by your zealousness Grand Puba...it is your religion. You are quite devout in this.

Here is the problem historically which is coming down the road for this cause and talmudic reasoning/guilt transference being attempted to default through here. Once again most of "white America" is so dumb behind their television sets they don't see it coming. I was told about this some 25 years ago.

The new victimization group coming up is going to be Mexican or Spanish American. They are going to be the new group cultivated by a whorish body politic for votes and influence to maintain power. The translation of this is that there is going to be competition for government handouts and entitlement programs/guilt transference platforms. This too is going to be blamed on the white man...for not producing enough in a tight economy to support the entitlements of both groups. THe competition is going to get vicious for handouts and entitlements. It is going to be interesting to see how a whorish media and educational institutions/body politics covers up this fingerprint and transfers more guilt.

There is going to be vicious competition for the new template of the moral high ground Grand Puba. It is going to take excellent political/educational/media manipulation to hide the racism which is going to take place between these groups competing for entitlements. Both groups are going to find someone else to blame while they shake them down for goodies.
You are going to have someone else upon to whom to transfer guilt and upon whom to practice Talmud Grand Puba.

This is why this technique you attempt to use gets so wolfie to those of us who know Talmud/politics/media manipulation/public education standards and the relationship of all to each other.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 20-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Thank you! At least someone understood that saying “white America” implies all white Americans. Not that difficult to see really. One does not need to say it specifically when it is being implied.

Either way I’ll leave that debate to someone who has more time for the nonsense. I do not have time to deal with racist posts anymore. Keep up the good fight.

Raist

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

I have to go along with Rest...Grand Puba...you are racist and need professional help.

Notice how this is done. I wonder if you know how a religious concept called Talmud works? It is quite occult in its nature.

You have a set of rules...but privily in a manner not known by most observers not trained in Talmud...a set of rules or guidelines are in place that allow one to bend or break the rules without most of the people knowing how it is done. You can break the rules but you must follow the rules to break the rules. The problem is that this second set of rules is undefined to most people except followers of this Talmudic practice. This is why it is Occult..hidden ...concealed. This is also how Politics works. Politics is very Talmudic and occult/concealed. And once again ..Politics pays for public education...are they teaching Talmudic practices to one group while privily and by implication...not teaching this privy knowledge to another group.
Is this what guilt politics are ...a Talmud?? Is this what entitlement/guilt transference is...a Talmud?? It is politics.

For example...

Your use of the word "All" is a trick! Nothing is all! There is always an exception that can be brought up, and this is why I NEVER said all white people anything!! Please don't ask that silly question again!

Ok..so here we have white america...by the terminology..it implies all white america.

This is talmud in action. You have done this several times in your posts thinking no one notices it and that it morally allows you to play through on the high ground. I don't think so.

I once again agree with Resist...you need professional help. You seem to think that no one knows about this technique. Once again Grand Puba ..it gets wolfie after awhile. Very quickly in your posts I began to realize it is the best you have. Guilt politics.

The problem you have is that Americans are beginning to catch on to it and speak out about it. There are other groups who use the same talmudic template adapted to their causes. I dare say that the same people guiding your cause celeb from behind the scenes are doing the same to these other groups and teaching them to practice guilt politics as well. This is obvious by this common talmudic technique. This type of guilt politics has been picked up by our educational institutions as well as the media and turned into more political fodder in this manner and for these various causes. They too are counting on the concept that no one knows about the religious technique. And by your zealousness Grand Puba...it is your religion. You are quite devout in this.

Here is the problem historically which is coming down the road for this cause and talmudic reasoning/guilt transference being attempted to default through here. Once again most of "white America" is so dumb behind their television sets they don't see it coming. I was told about this some 25 years ago.

The new victimization group coming up is going to be Mexican or Spanish American. They are going to be the new group cultivated by a whorish body politic for votes and influence to maintain power. The translation of this is that there is going to be competition for government handouts and entitlement programs/guilt transference platforms. This too is going to be blamed on the white man...for not producing enough in a tight economy to support the entitlements of both groups. THe competition is going to get vicious for handouts and entitlements. It is going to be interesting to see how a whorish media and educational institutions/body politics covers up this fingerprint and transfers more guilt.

There is going to be vicious competition for the new template of the moral high ground Grand Puba. It is going to take excellent political/educational/media manipulation to hide the racism which is going to take place between these groups competing for entitlements. Both groups are going to find someone else to blame while they shake them down for goodies.
You are going to have someone else upon to whom to transfer guilt and upon whom to practice Talmud Grand Puba.

This is why this technique you attempt to use gets so wolfie to those of us who know Talmud/politics/media manipulation/public education standards and the relationship of all to each other.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 20-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

I live in tennessee and I hope the titans win the superbowl!!

If they win, does that mean that every titan played?

That no titan sat on the bench?

That no titan is on injury reserve?

That no titan is barred to play due to contract dispute or punishment for bad behaviour on or off the field?

Yet if the titans win the superbowl all titans under contract receive a ring!!

Get it?

When I say "White America" it doesn't imply all white people take part in these acts of oppression, yet they (almost) all benefit in ways that they sometimes don't even notice!!

The title of this forum is...

"Discrimination against WHITE MALES..."

So, to use your rigid standard this means that every single white male on the face of the planet earth will be discriminated against!!

This is plain STUPID!!

Like I said, it's a trick and a very weak one at that!!

Please do better!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Nice how you completely ignored my supreme court 1954/ martin l. king jr 1968 assassination example, but clinged to your silly "White America" trick!

...And nice dig at the jews too!! (Not all of course, lol)

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Unbelievable posts I'm reading. You use a coupla commercials as reference to say white males are discriminated? what a piece of crock, I bet you felt discriminated when you won the job over the more qualified black male. Or the cops turned the other cheek while you drive down the street meanwhile he's beating down the black male for driving a luxury car. Or the old white lady in the elevator smiles at you meanwhile she clutches her purse as soon as the black male enters.

Save your outcries for someone who really gets discriminated on a daily basis. The EOA is not just a black or white thing it's for males, females gays and straight. So until we have a eutopic society it should still stay.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know what fantasy land you live in Annonymous, but I have been screwed over in employment situations by people of all races for many things, many times because of my race, I have been harrassed by the police, and given the evil eye by women numerous times simply because they were messed up in the head, and I am white.

I don't know what race you are, but if you are white, you are either oblivious to the world, or so completely milktoast and wholesome no one has ever thrown a suspicious glance your way, not even a cop, or maybe you are so busy trying to claim a victim status yourself, you don't bother to notice these things.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You know you are too intelligent to keep playing this one string banjo about violence being the reason the white man wound up on top of the heap over these last several centuries. Clearly if violence was the answer, some species like wolverines, bears, or lions and tigers would be the planets Apex species.

The white man is no more, nor any less, violent than any other race of man. Intelligence is the key factor, but being that as a species, all us humans are so closely related, it is nonsense to try and claim one race of men is more intelligent than another, so therefore no more capable of being more treacherous, or more conniving.

The whites who manipulate third world oppressor are only capable of getting those people to do what they want to do for their own selfish needs. Long before wealthy U.S. industrialists started bribing third world dictators, the dictators were brutally oppressing their own people. Oppressoin of the rights of man was practiced openly and extremely brutally long before the white man showed up on their shores. Can you admit this?

The reality is that white man was the first to recognize the rights of the average man, even if that average man at the time was only the white men. It was a huge step forward for mankind.

Acknowledge it, eat it, drink it, bed it, and wake up in the morning a better man. It is a slight sliver of change in perspective, but one that opens a whole new world.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by poet1b]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Grand Puba,

I don't watch football so I know little about the Superbowl game. I do know that it is an excellent time after kick off to go to the stores and shop...particularly the grocery store. The Superbowl seems to be a sociological event in this country.
Actually Grand Puba...I watch very little to no sports programming..with the exception of the occasional fishing program.

As to this point...or quote of yours...

Nice how you completely ignored my supreme court 1954/ martin l. king jr 1968 assassination example, but clinged to your silly "White America" trick!

...And nice dig at the jews too!! (Not all of course, lol)

As to Brown vs Board of Education...I am no longer in public school and have no children. This applies to me how?? Am I supposed to stand by for you to play through on this moral high ground??? I have violated what law??
I am guilty because of what talmudic implication?? Because of what default setting to play through unquestioned?? Unchallanged???
Guilty by what standard??
Others on this board bear the guilt because of what standard...what law are they guilty of breaking?? By what standard are they breaking this law??

Yes..I know about Martin Luther King being assassinated in 1968. I also know of Mahatma Gandhi being assassinated as well some 20 years earlier.

I know of the assassination of William McKinley, Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield and others. Malcolm X as well.

As to the dig about Jews...surely you jest.

You do know that the Talmud is a doctrine which the Hebrews refined for their purposes after coming into contact with it in captivity in Babylon? Some call this the Babylonian Talmud. The Hebrews have no monopoly on Talmudic doctrine and practice.

Rules for breaking the rules...you must use the rules to break the rules.
This is Talmud.

A Mormon can treat a Saint differently from a non Saint. The secret rule is not to let the non saint know this is going on.

A mason ..same thing concerning a non mason. Just don't let the profane know this is going on ...that there are two sets of rules. Two applications.

Politicians are often very Talmudic..they are also often masons.

Catholics can by certain edicts treat non catholics differently if they want to use the rules. Papal bulls etc etc. many of them still in effect.

How about rules for Muslims verses non Muslims??

By the way ..this is to what the OP refers here. Two sets of rules..and sponsored by government to boot. Very Talmudic.

Now watch how this type of Talmud works in the Bible....

In the book of John about chapter 8 verse 3 there is a story about some scribes and pharisees bringing before Jesus a woman caught in adultery. In the very act. They seek to entrap Jesus in his understanding of the Law of Moses which the Pharisees boasted of keeping in all parts. They claimed that the Law of Moses directed that such an one be stoned.

The Talmudic problem..the rule for breaking the rules ...stated In the Law of Moses that "they " meaning two...should be stoned. But the scribes and pharisees brought only the woman caught in the very act. You cannot catch a woman in the act of adultery without catching a man. Yet they brought only the woman. Oh this terrible woman. What happened to the man?? The Law the Pharisees and Scribes were keeping said that women get stoned for adultery and men do not . This was not the Law of Moses. It was also not the direction from God. They had privily and secretly switched to another god and disobeyed God and the Law of Moses. And no one seemed to notice this ..it had obviously been going on for some time.

This is how a Talmud works. Most people are not even aware it has taken place. This is also how guilt politics works..Talmudic. The Hebrews have no monopoly on this type of conduct ...the ability to break the rules by other rules.
Once you know and are explained the template ...you will begin to see it all around you.

Now what was your point about a dig on the Jews?? Do they too get a default pass to play through unaccountable and unquestioned?? No matter what??

Guilt politics is Talmudic....especially when it turns into entitlements...and becomes a shakedown.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 21-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
there is so much negativity happening in our world.
to make a law that would make it legal to discriminate against white males, will not solve the racism problem.

It seems to me that by creating an advantage over another culture, will just incite more racism, as it has since the beginning of these problems. we will never be equal, as long as things like this keep happening. it just creates more hatred, as witnessed in this thread...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
There's a Brinks home security commerical that always upsets the white males in my house. It shows a white guy breaking in.

Is it too much for them to depict the robber wearing a ski-mask?

Why must they always pick on the white man.... "Not only does whitey have it all - he will even break into your house because he wants your stuff too"

Some commercials are designed to be racist towards whitey. But I'm white, so who cares what I think. I'm the oppressor.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ever hear of outsourcing? You know, where they use slave labor in third world nations to eliminate jobs here in the U.S. so that the elites can make a little more money.

No, the average white man does not win when white elites are able to take advantage of poor people in third world nations. All working people lose when elites are able to take advantage of people all over the world. We are not on the same team as the elites.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe you aren't all the intelligent, or you just don't care about right or wrong or the truth, you just want to push your own agenda.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm not sure that hypocrisy is a religion, but it could be. Racism, classism, sexism, all forms to practice hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is truly the worst of the vices, the door through which all evil marches. All too many people are always looking for a convenient excuse that allows them to ignore the rules while at the same time expecting others to strictly follow the rules. When you observe someone acting in this way, you know you can never trust this person.

It is a shame, truly a shame that people choose to be this way.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
White males will be discriminated against?

What is the real fear here?

That 'they' will treat us as poorly and brutally as 'we' have treated them?

How deeply we acknowledge the grievousness of our sins when we fear revenge.

What is the real fear here? That our sins will become known and acknowledged generally by everyone. That we will be punished for our sins. Because, deep down inside, we know the wickedness and evil of racism, and fear the day when we will be on the receiving end of it.

We are afraid of what we have done, because deep down inside, we believe that the world is just, and sooner or later, this terrible monster we have created will turn on us. And our only hope to delay that terrible day of reckoning is to continue to beat him, until he rises up and overpowers us.

Let's abandon that vision of fear and brutality. Let's break the cycle of violence. Let's acknowledge the brutal acts of the past, and how they create the present day. Let's talk openly and honest with one another, about our deepest beliefs and fears, however painful, humiliating, or vulnerable that makes us feel. Let us embrace our fellow man, both in spite of and because of his differences, and begin to build a world of love, acceptance, and understanding. Only love and healing can break the cycle of racism, revenge, and violence. We know too well the world it has created. Let's create a new world, with love, with the faith that it can happen and that we can do it, and with persistence in the face of repeated failures and false starts. Another world is possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join