It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I’ll just share some examples of my experience from my own life, you can take this how you will but discrimination is all across the board and the equal opportunity hiring process is a joke.

There is a company here in my town that will for the most part only hire white Catholics. Very few who works there are not one of the two mentioned. The owner has flat out said women are better off answering the phone.

Another place here who is also a global company hires less white males than females or minorities. A person in the hiring process and many others have explained that it goes like this. The applications are separated by male and female. After that they are separated by race. The last to be chosen for the same job are white males even though they may be more qualified. This company has a certain quota of other than white males it wants to meet.

Most places that require any sort of physical fitness testing place the men and women in different categories for the same job. Women are expected to do less in the physical fitness than men for a job that will require the same amount of fitness from both.

As I said you can take this however you choose, but discrimination is on all sides. The equal opportunity thing is a joke. And for those who think that other races or women have to appease the white male to get some where I ask this. I am a white male but I have not gotten anywhere I have not worked my butt of to get to, why is it that I have not gotten my dues since the white male is on top? Either you work to get what you want or you don’t. I have worked my butt off and I am still lower middle class white working male. Discrimination is across the boards the biggest discrimination is of the money you are worth. If you don’t have a lot of cash you are screwed regardless of sex, race, or religion.

Raist

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Well I’ll just share some examples of my experience from my own life, you can take this how you will but discrimination is all across the board and the equal opportunity hiring process is a joke.

There is a company here in my town that will for the most part only hire white Catholics. Very few who works there are not one of the two mentioned. The owner has flat out said women are better off answering the phone.

Another place here who is also a global company hires less white males than females or minorities. A person in the hiring process and many others have explained that it goes like this. The applications are separated by male and female. After that they are separated by race. The last to be chosen for the same job are white males even though they may be more qualified. This company has a certain quota of other than white males it wants to meet.

Most places that require any sort of physical fitness testing place the men and women in different categories for the same job. Women are expected to do less in the physical fitness than men for a job that will require the same amount of fitness from both.

As I said you can take this however you choose, but discrimination is on all sides. The equal opportunity thing is a joke. And for those who think that other races or women have to appease the white male to get some where I ask this. I am a white male but I have not gotten anywhere I have not worked my butt of to get to, why is it that I have not gotten my dues since the white male is on top? Either you work to get what you want or you don’t. I have worked my butt off and I am still lower middle class white working male. Discrimination is across the boards the biggest discrimination is of the money you are worth. If you don’t have a lot of cash you are screwed regardless of sex, race, or religion.

Raist

I would say the reason you are not on top is because the goal is not for ALL white men to be on top!! Just the vast MAJORITY!!

This way when the non-whites and women complain, the majority can point to a small flock of success stories to produce the ILLUSION of equality! (Tokenism)

This is a capitalist society and that means the society must have POOR PEOPLE to function!

They all can't be minorities for illusion sake and illusion sake only!

Some white men will suffer!!

No plan is perfect!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grand Puba

Let’s look at what you just told me.

“This way when the non-whites and women complain, the majority can point to a small flock of success stories to produce the ILLUSION of equality!”

Well technically you cannot have everyone in the minority as a success either. There are less that makes them a minority, there for we must look at the percentage not the actual numbers. Just like not all whites such as myself can succeed, not all in the minorities can either. I am sure the numbers are pretty close to the same.

Not to sound stereo typical but look at the numbers of the races in professional sports. The numbers point more to some than to others. I would say they are very successful due to the amount of money even the worst paid get. The percentage of artists as well springing up in the past ten years also point to more minorities including women. Again they are successful due to the amount of money they make. Are these people often smart enough to stay on top with their cash? Not really, but that is their own personal choice. The numbers point to a great many successes within women and minorities. Look across the board and look at the percentage of cash people are bringing in and you can see the success is pretty much even. Look at the number of movie people that are women or minorities, again they are successful. Oprah is one of the world’s richest people she is both a woman and a minority. The list could go on and on. Actually more women and minorities are probably house hold names than most white men. Not that that has to do with success per say but it does say something to the fact of success.
Your argument seems out of place to me. I am sure if we could find an accurate scale to show income v. race, sex we could see how off that argument is.

Really I think I am not on top because while true not everyone can be on top, I think I took too long in making the correct choices for myself. So I believe self responsibility does play a large role in the success of a person despite their race, sex, or religion. Not that discrimination does not happen as I said it happens across the board more so depending on one’s income level and overall financial status.

Raist

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

I feel that the one thing that will end the prejudice that some/many whites have against blacks, or one race has against another, is to stop publicizing the proclaimed differences between the two races being discussed.

Going back to the prejudices held by some whites against some blacks. I am afraid that I was raised during a time when prejudices ran deep. The thing that reawakens those feelings is constantly having to listen to and read about just how unfortunate, left out, un-appreciated, under-privileged, black people are. I hate hearing how they must be given things that they haven't earned in order to elevate the status of the African-American genre to a place that equals, or exceeds, that perceived to be held by whites. Just the fact that blacks now, more often than not, have adopted the identity of African-Americans. Most black folks have been in the United States for generations and probably cannot trace their heritage back to Africa any better than I can to my ancestors in the 1700s and before.

What is needed is for black community leaders to get with the program and get things done that will improve the lot of the people in their communities. Teach folks how to use the public services that are available. Raise funds for the communities. Provide educational assistance for the children of the communities and for the parents of those children. Run community projects that enhance those communities and enable people to work and play together. Put together active groups to help fix those things that disrupt sense of community and force families to hide in their homes. Trouble is that some black community leaders have been known to take advantage of their communities for personal gain. This needs to be fixed with the help of American citizens that are community minded and that have accepted the fact that all men are created equal regardless of their physical features, ethnicity, cultural beliefs, religion, neighborhood where they live, etc.

We are all human beings. We all want to have the good things that life can provide. We all cry when sad, laugh when happy, and feel content when life is going smoothly. We all need to be able to see a doctor to stay well, and, when we are not well. We all want to provide for our children and for them to have the best education that can be had. We all want to be able to walt down the streets of our neighborhoods without fear. We all want to be able to great our neighbors in friendship and be part of a shared sense of community. It would be so great if people would work towards making life as good as possible for those that they know and leave those that they do not know, in peace, to make their way through life.

Some words to a children's church song come to mind: Jesus loves the little children, the little children of the World, be they yellow, black, or white, they are precious to his sight. Jesus loves the children of the World. I didn't use quotes because I probably haven't gotten the words just right. My point is that we are all God's children and we all have to live in this World that he has created.

Why then, are we so bent on belittling, or demeaning others that we see as different than us. My sense of this is that when a group (race in this case) starts to advertise their resentment that they are, and are perceived to be, less advantaged than another race and that it is the fault of that other race that their race is disadvantaged they are the ones creating the animosities. Creating a new name for their ethnicity so that they can feel as if they have definite roots that are more substantial than those perceived by that other race is an act that, in an essence, separates them even further from the opposing race and may lead to animosities in other races.

We need laws passed, and enforced, that stop the use of cultural, ethnic, racial, societal, identifications/affiliations when identifying, discussing, praising, denigrating, and plain ole talking about people. We are all God's children. We are all citizens of the United States (for this discussion) and that is the way we should all be treated.

STOP identifying black folks as African-Americans, it makes them seem haughty and snobbish and implies that they think that they are Elites and that simply because they are black that they deserve special treatment and, in some cases a free ride or boost up. President elect Obama is not a black man. He is a mongrel and has a diverse heritage, just like nearly everyone in the United States. So, lets stop making him the great black hope and let him be the great hope of all American citizens.

Let's all be citizens and let's all treat our fellow citizens as neighbors and lend a hand when, where, and how its needed, in brotherhood, and work hard to acheive our goals in life. Blame not another for our shortcomings. We do not succeed because we chose not to succeed. God does not give us anything that we cannot handle. Love to all.+

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Grand Puba,

You cannot possibly be serious about your post in reply to my last!!???

Where is the guilt you are working on spreading around to others??

Try this...

You keep mentioning guilt yet I've never asked any modern day white man to feel guilt!

So I ask again, why do you feel a need to bring up a non-issue?

Let me ask you this...

Are you saying that america does not have enough nukes to explode the planet earth into ash?

This is the threat that hangs over all non-white nations and your pretty language can't disprove anything that my not so cute english has brung to the table!

marxism? Come'on dude, you're smarter than that!!

I like to think that you are smarter than this Grand Puba.
Who are you trying to make feel guilty here? I think you need much more practice at it. You are failing.

Oh..while we are on the topic of "NUKES"....you do know that I am a nuclear fueler?? I install fuel cells into nuclear reactors. Are you sure you want to take up this topic line with me??

I told you you need practice.

You are quite correct...propaganda wont work here.

You did not say in your first post on the topic ...that the planet would be turned to ash..you said a planet erased from existance. No men do not have enough nukes to destroy the planet...no nation has this. A planet turned to ash is not a destroyed planet or a planet erased from existance.

If you cannot deny that the white man has set up this state of world affairs, why not just say so and be happy that you're on the "winning" team and let the chips fall where they may?

Grand Puba,
My read of the history is that only Americans are stupid enough to create their own enemies..finance them...arm them...give them technology ..then go to war with them...only to rebuild them at taxpayer expense...and then continue on for another cycle of this stupidity at the cost of hundreds of thousands of American lives. You call this the winning side?? Dude ..you need some serious work.

Like you said Puba...propaganda does not work here.

But hey!!...did you see those Redskins this week. The Lakers?? Bulls?? How about American Idol?? No??? How about Dancing with the Stars??? Snoop Dogg???
Dude..isnt it great to be an American??

I surely can deny that the white man/Americans have set up this state of world affairs.
He has become so stupid he bleeds and rebuilds it over and over and over again in war after war after war..yet he brings home no spoils nor new territorys. The victors are supposed to get the spoils...carte blanche.
The white man is so stupid he is obviously fighting someone elses wars and paying for them. Even after they are long over. You have to be stupid to do such a thing....over and over and over ..and not catch on.

Only white men/Americans can be that naturally stupid..because most other nations will never be that dumb as to defeat a nation and then rebuild them.
Do you know of any other nation with such a historically dumb fingerprint or historical track record Grand Puba??? Is this what the Japanese did with their conquering of other nations. How about the Gemans...were they that stupid?? The Russians...the French?? The Chinese?? The Mongols?? The African peoples??

I call this White mans/American stupidity Grand Puba.

Are you sure you want to make a point out of this with me Grand Puba??
This is the winning side??? What are you thinking?? This is the losing side.

Crime...I just described a hellacious crime pulled off on the American people and most of them are way to dumb to think it through. Why should they?? ...they have American Idol or whatever drivel is next to come down the de evolutionary pipeline.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Grand Puba,

This is really ignorant and also counts on others not knowing any different so as to play through unchallanged and undebated.

This is a capitalist society and that means the society must have POOR PEOPLE to function!

All nations have poor people and they are not all capitalist economic structures. Do they have to have poor people to function??
There are lots of poor people in Asia, in the Mid East, in Europe.

I told you and the readers here that you have textbook Marxist thinking and values. These other nations have poor people...therefore they too must be capitalist societys. After all..they too have the Lakers, Redskins, Dancing with the Stars and Snoop Dogg to keep them capitalist.

You know Grand Puba...it is interesting to me that in Russia under the Communists you had mostly two groups of people. The ordinary people or slobs...and the party favorites ..who lived more affluently than the ordinary Russian. For a Collectivist society it was not far removed from Feudalism. A few people lived well off the labor and risks of others and the rest had very little. Dont expect this line of thought to be presented for what it is in American Public schools..or through the media. You have more Marxists in American Public education and the United States State Department than you ever had in Soviet Russia.

If it were not for the United States...Soviet Russia would have collapsed long ago...of its own dead feudal weight. America was the greatest supporter of Soviet Russia to keep their economy going. This is something I have known years before the Iron Curtain fell.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

ROTFLMAO

Sorry, but the ability to commit violence is a long, LONG ways from being perfected.

Prove that the white man's violence against non-whites is NOT the reason he is on top!!

Um, that's not the way it works, at least not anywhere with any credibility. You have to prove white man's violence is the reason he is on top. I could say, prove to me that minories are not on the bottom because they are inferior, if I was as racially biased as you seem to be.

Development of the atomic bomb does not prove that white man is more violent, only that he is more technologically advanced. You are only proving the superiority of the white man.

As has been pointed out, no nation has the powre to blow up the whole planet. It is not white mans ability to wipe out humanity and possibly all life on Earth that can prove him to be so violent, it is white men not using this ability to ruthlessly rule over the planet as we could easily do that poves that white men are for the most part a people of peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
orangetom1999

I don't know what religion you are claiming to have brought white man up from ignorance, or lack of civilization, but it can't be the catholic religion, which set western man back essentially a thousand years.

The way I was taugh history in school in the midwest of the U.S. is that western Europeans were essentially without civilization until around the 1500's. This is complete nonsense, and if you bothered to study history more deeply, you will find that Western Europeans had a very rich culture and society before catholism destroyed it, along with the spiritualism of Western Europe. Western Europe once had a very rich natural medical technology, a mastery of craftsmanship, and were also skillful farmers and builders, they simply didn't put a whole lot of effort into building city states, or huge monuments to emporers who claim to be gods, because they did not live in highly heirarchial societies.

I see a very logical reason why the people who have gained control over the U.S. knock down our enemies, and then pick them back up, because they use this as a weapon against the middle class. Prosperity for the common man is not what the elites of the world want. This is why they encourage discrimination, and racism, and the race baiters.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

poet1b,

I don't know what religion you are claiming to have brought white man up from ignorance, or lack of civilization, but it can't be the catholic religion, which set western man back essentially a thousand years.

Correct. Quite correct. That too is my read of the history.

There is little difference in the economic and spiritual fruit produced by the Communists and the Church at Rome in the nations over which they dominated. For the purposes of this argument you can say they are the same. You can see this template in Central and South America. No middle class in many of the countries...for they certainly have the resources.
In short...there is no other factor outside of Religion which will determine the standard of living of a nation and its people. This is so contrary to public education standards today. Public education would put it down to intellect and education. Well ...Soviet Russia disproves that theory.

By the way...this template I am describing above is precisely the direction in which the United States is tending....by intellect..gnosticism..sophism...wise men in positions of power. Oh....and this too is a religion. Thus meaning you need to have the right religion in place..not just any religion.

This also means that historically ..most religions of men tended towards feudalism...which was what communism was and still is. Which is what the RCC is as well.

The way I was taught history in school in the midwest of the U.S. is that western Europeans were essentially without civilization until around the 1500's. This is complete nonsense,

This is indeed nonsense. It doesnt even make good nonsense when one knows the history. Much of European Civilization Was indeed destroyed and restructured by the RCC who put the crowns on the heads of most of the feudal Sovereigns.

I see a very logical reason why the people who have gained control over the U.S. knock down our enemies, and then pick them back up, because they use this as a weapon against the middle class. Prosperity for the common man is not what the elites of the world want. This is why they encourage discrimination, and racism, and the race baiters.

What is being done is a series of wars, peace, and manipulations in order to control markets....on both ends...manufacturing as well as resources and the means to ship and tranship. This is not a new history. It is quite ancient. It is however constantly covered up by occult esoteric religious means so that outsiders or the profane do not see its fingerprint.
Yes if race , sex, wars, strife, or even peace is necessary to keep this hidden...this is the tack they will take. Politicians and social engineers are merely tools in the facility towards this end. This means that the public ..the profane are also tools in this end. Nations/governments themselves are merely tools.
The United States is a boot lacky in this scheme of things. This is obvious by my telling of Americans being stupid enough to go to war and not bring home any spoils. It means we are fighting someone else's wars..not our own. For someone else's lucre..not ours. We have been doing this since at least the Boxer Rebellion/Spanish American War..if not longer.
One needs to go to public school to get stupid enough to not catch on to the fingerprint....over and over and over.

This is why it is so pitiful when you see people with only race, sex..or other placebo issues as their total bailywick...their total menu.

I will now tell you of an event which happened to me twice in dealing with religion. This event confirmed for me what I had been thinking for a number of years. I have posted this before on another thread but it escapes me at the moment as to which one.

I have had, at different times, conversations with what I knew to be two Occult Luciferians. They were being as frank with me as was possible under the oath they had taken required by their religion. I asked them a series of questions concerning the United States and the world itself.

What I asked them was questions to the effect that the template of what we see happening around us is not the template of how things are supposed to work by the charters of our governments. In effect, I was asking them if there are two versions of history happening and had happened in the past. They confirmed this..yes this is what was happening and had happened. That we are not getting a true picture in our educations about the history of the world and our nation. That there were two systems in play here. The one the public thinks and what is actually happening and known only to the adepts...insiders.
I then stated that this inside system is not known by most of the public and is religiously based. They confirmed this..yes it was true.
I asked that if this system was overlaid on top of what we thought was supposed to be happening by the charter of our government ...was this not actually a counterfeit system. A hijacking of our lawful system.
Yes it was a hijacking a counterfeit.

If it was indeed a religion..and a counterfeit overlaying our lawful system..hijacking it....give me the name of the counterfeiter...the counterfeit god.

The look in the eyes of these two was startling. They were totally unprepared for this last question. There was a look of doubt and fear in their eyes. I was not supposed to be able to or think far enough to ask such a question.

Both of them told me similar statements. They were under oath...they could not answer that question. They could not tell me the name of the god.

Now... I'm going to tell you poet1b...that is a very strange thing for someone not to be able to tell you the name of their god. Find that one in a college or pubic school course?? You are never given enough informations to be able to think that far.

Once I knew and understood this template for what it is..I can look at folks like Grand Puba and others and know what they are about. That they have indeed taken a huge bite out of the apple...they have institutionalized the apple as a lifestlye.

I can look at our politicians making speechs and know the name of thier god. I can look into our current sitting president and know his god as well as the president elect..by thier own words and know. Their is no difference in thier religion or thier god. It is not what is advertised to the public.

By the way...poet1b...this religion in view of the topic line by the OP is very very feminine...once you know. I dont mean feminine as in female..I mean feminine as in this world and the power of this world...the god of this world. The flesh. This is why the template of what is being described by the OP must come to pass. The power and authority must pass to the political victims. The risks to maintain this must pass to those who will work. This is a restructuring. The power and authority will eventually pass to the body politic and the adepts. You are then back to feudalism.

This is also why folks like Grand Puba..must always keep the debate points in the flesh...it is all they know...their total bailywick. Without it ..they have nothing. Guilt conditioning and victimization must follow by entitlement.
It is the prefered tool nowdays to put people on the defensive and allow others to play through unquestioned and unaccountable. It is politics/social engineering and part of the occult religion I am describing.

Thanks for your post.
Orangetom

[edit on 19-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
I'm so sick of the Equal Opportunity Act.

Listen, in America at least black people finally have their day. We have a true black president. I say it's time we abolish the E.O.A. because we are beyond those times. We need 21st century legislation that prohibits real discrimination against race, sex, and religion.

EOA is discrimination at its best. How many truely diserving people got shafted because they were white and actually were the better qualified for a job, but because of quotas, didn't get a job? I don't care what color you are, if you are the best person for the job, then you should get it, not have points added because you are a minority or such.

Obama is not truely bona fida black, he is afterall half white. Its funny that people use their race to their advantage to get somewhere. Obama's camp played on the fact that he was an African American, not to sound racist, but what about his white side? They downplayed that he was white in order to play on the sympathies of the voters.

Equal rights for all, not just non whites.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Amen, sir. Dr. King was right. Forget the color and concentrate on the character!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Let’s look at what you just told me.

“This way when the non-whites and women complain, the majority can point to a small flock of success stories to produce the ILLUSION of equality!”

Well technically you cannot have everyone in the minority as a success either. There are less that makes them a minority, there for we must look at the percentage not the actual numbers. Just like not all whites such as myself can succeed, not all in the minorities can either. I am sure the numbers are pretty close to the same.

Not to sound stereo typical but look at the numbers of the races in professional sports. The numbers point more to some than to others. I would say they are very successful due to the amount of money even the worst paid get. The percentage of artists as well springing up in the past ten years also point to more minorities including women. Again they are successful due to the amount of money they make. Are these people often smart enough to stay on top with their cash? Not really, but that is their own personal choice. The numbers point to a great many successes within women and minorities. Look across the board and look at the percentage of cash people are bringing in and you can see the success is pretty much even. Look at the number of movie people that are women or minorities, again they are successful. Oprah is one of the world’s richest people she is both a woman and a minority. The list could go on and on. Actually more women and minorities are probably house hold names than most white men. Not that that has to do with success per say but it does say something to the fact of success.
Your argument seems out of place to me. I am sure if we could find an accurate scale to show income v. race, sex we could see how off that argument is.

Really I think I am not on top because while true not everyone can be on top, I think I took too long in making the correct choices for myself. So I believe self responsibility does play a large role in the success of a person despite their race, sex, or religion. Not that discrimination does not happen as I said it happens across the board more so depending on one’s income level and overall financial status.

Raist

Many women earn less than men. The national average for white females is about 74 cents to every dollar a white male earns. Black women's earnings were 85 percent of black men's and Hispanic women made 87 percent as much as Hispanic men (US Department of Labor, Aug. 2001)

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2001), among women, those without a high school diploma earned $303 a week, compared with $760 a week for those with college degrees. Among men, school dropouts had earnings of $409 a week, compared with $1,022 for college graduates.

Since 2000, America's billionaire club has gained 76 more members while the typical household has lost income and the poverty count has grown by more than 5 million people.

Poverty and inequality take a daily toll seldom seen on television. "The infant mortality rate in the United States compares with that in Malaysia -- a country with a quarter the income." says the 2005 Human Development Report. "Infant death rates are higher for [black] children in Washington, D.C., than for children in Kerala, India."

More than 75 percent of all poor people work every single day. We must eliminate conditions in the society that create poverty. The same quality of health services, education, housing, nutrition, and clothing available to white children should be available to black children. Right now it is just not so!

Don't confuse racism with classism. Many whites may be poor because of classism. I would like a situation in America where black people are poor for the same reasons that white people are poor. African Americans are poor predominantly because of racism. Poor black people get hit for both race reasons and class reasons. The only tools that African Americans have for establishing justice is to affect the bottom line of the white majority. If you affect white folks where it touches their pocket books, they will make some changes. White America does not make changes for moral and justice reasons.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Grand Puba,

This is really ignorant and also counts on others not knowing any different so as to play through unchallanged and undebated.

All nations have poor people and they are not all capitalist economic structures. Do they have to have poor people to function??
There are lots of poor people in Asia, in the Mid East, in Europe.

I told you and the readers here that you have textbook Marxist thinking and values. These other nations have poor people...therefore they too must be capitalist societys. After all..they too have the Lakers, Redskins, Dancing with the Stars and Snoop Dogg to keep them capitalist.

You know Grand Puba...it is interesting to me that in Russia under the Communists you had mostly two groups of people. The ordinary people or slobs...and the party favorites ..who lived more affluently than the ordinary Russian. For a Collectivist society it was not far removed from Feudalism. A few people lived well off the labor and risks of others and the rest had very little. Dont expect this line of thought to be presented for what it is in American Public schools..or through the media. You have more Marxists in American Public education and the United States State Department than you ever had in Soviet Russia.

If it were not for the United States...Soviet Russia would have collapsed long ago...of its own dead feudal weight. America was the greatest supporter of Soviet Russia to keep their economy going. This is something I have known years before the Iron Curtain fell.

Thanks,
Orangetom

There is a difference between dictatorships (many set up by white men) and capitalism!!

But think we have other forums set up on ats for that discussion!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
orangetom1999

The way I was taugh history in school in the midwest of the U.S. is that western Europeans were essentially without civilization until around the 1500's. This is complete nonsense, and if you bothered to study history more deeply, you will find that Western Europeans had a very rich culture and society before catholism destroyed it, along with the spiritualism of Western Europe. Western Europe once had a very rich natural medical technology, a mastery of craftsmanship, and were also skillful farmers and builders, they simply didn't put a whole lot of effort into building city states, or huge monuments to emporers who claim to be gods, because they did not live in highly heirarchial societies.

Even though I'm sure you'd include me in the "RACE BATERS" catagory, I must agree with everything you've said in your above statement!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Grand Puba,

You cannot possibly be serious about your post in reply to my last!!???

Where is the guilt you are working on spreading around to others??

Try this...

You keep mentioning guilt yet I've never asked any modern day white man to feel guilt!

So I ask again, why do you feel a need to bring up a non-issue?

Let me ask you this...

Are you saying that america does not have enough nukes to explode the planet earth into ash?

This is the threat that hangs over all non-white nations and your pretty language can't disprove anything that my not so cute english has brung to the table!

marxism? Come'on dude, you're smarter than that!!

I like to think that you are smarter than this Grand Puba.
Who are you trying to make feel guilty here? I think you need much more practice at it. You are failing.

Oh..while we are on the topic of "NUKES"....you do know that I am a nuclear fueler?? I install fuel cells into nuclear reactors. Are you sure you want to take up this topic line with me??

I told you you need practice.

You are quite correct...propaganda wont work here.

You did not say in your first post on the topic ...that the planet would be turned to ash..you said a planet erased from existance. No men do not have enough nukes to destroy the planet...no nation has this. A planet turned to ash is not a destroyed planet or a planet erased from existance.

If you cannot deny that the white man has set up this state of world affairs, why not just say so and be happy that you're on the "winning" team and let the chips fall where they may?

Grand Puba,
My read of the history is that only Americans are stupid enough to create their own enemies..finance them...arm them...give them technology ..then go to war with them...only to rebuild them at taxpayer expense...and then continue on for another cycle of this stupidity at the cost of hundreds of thousands of American lives. You call this the winning side?? Dude ..you need some serious work.

Like you said Puba...propaganda does not work here.

But hey!!...did you see those Redskins this week. The Lakers?? Bulls?? How about American Idol?? No??? How about Dancing with the Stars??? Snoop Dogg???
Dude..isnt it great to be an American??

I surely can deny that the white man/Americans have set up this state of world affairs.
He has become so stupid he bleeds and rebuilds it over and over and over again in war after war after war..yet he brings home no spoils nor new territorys. The victors are supposed to get the spoils...carte blanche.
The white man is so stupid he is obviously fighting someone elses wars and paying for them. Even after they are long over. You have to be stupid to do such a thing....over and over and over ..and not catch on.

Only white men/Americans can be that naturally stupid..because most other nations will never be that dumb as to defeat a nation and then rebuild them.
Do you know of any other nation with such a historically dumb fingerprint or historical track record Grand Puba??? Is this what the Japanese did with their conquering of other nations. How about the Gemans...were they that stupid?? The Russians...the French?? The Chinese?? The Mongols?? The African peoples??

I call this White mans/American stupidity Grand Puba.

Are you sure you want to make a point out of this with me Grand Puba??
This is the winning side??? What are you thinking?? This is the losing side.

Crime...I just described a hellacious crime pulled off on the American people and most of them are way to dumb to think it through. Why should they?? ...they have American Idol or whatever drivel is next to come down the de evolutionary pipeline.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I was wrong on the destroy the planet thing, but who cares if the cockroaches live on after the white man destroys humanity with nuclear winter?

I agree with you on the powers behind the scenes that control world events, but to deny that when the curtain is pulled back the cauldron of wizards won't be damn near 100% comprised of white men amazes me!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

ROTFLMAO

Sorry, but the ability to commit violence is a long, LONG ways from being perfected.

Prove that the white man's violence against non-whites is NOT the reason he is on top!!

Um, that's not the way it works, at least not anywhere with any credibility. You have to prove white man's violence is the reason he is on top. I could say, prove to me that minories are not on the bottom because they are inferior, if I was as racially biased as you seem to be.

Development of the atomic bomb does not prove that white man is more violent, only that he is more technologically advanced. You are only proving the superiority of the white man.

As has been pointed out, no nation has the powre to blow up the whole planet. It is not white mans ability to wipe out humanity and possibly all life on Earth that can prove him to be so violent, it is white men not using this ability to ruthlessly rule over the planet as we could easily do that poves that white men are for the most part a people of peace.

Proving the white man's violence has placed him on top is like proving OJ guilty of murder!!

You may need to study the history of covert (and overt) operations that the white nations of the world use to destablize non-white nations with all over the 3rd world!!

Also the dictators that white nations prop up and or finance!! (saddam ring a bell?)

It is beyond a shadow of a doubt the whiteman's violence!!

But I'm not asking you to feel guilty for it, if you're not involved, so stop making excuses for it!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged..."

When? What's soon?

Still waiting here. The anticipation is killing me.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Still waiting and kind of getting antsy.

There's lots of white males I know that need to be punched in the mouth.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by dntwastetime

Multiculturalism isn't about raising other races to white standards, it means lowering white culture to meet the lesser cultures.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

Equality is the destruction of excellence.

Multiculturalism is achieved by degrading ourselves to the lowest common denominator and promoting that denominator to an undeserved higher social status.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join