It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Nature Strikes or NWO. Which do you feel is most likely to bring about world change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi fellow ATS folk,

Like everyone here I have read the plethora of conspiracy theories and predictions of natural or unnatural disasters that are deemed possibilities to come in our near future.

Generally speaking I have no solid opinions on most theories but like to be informed, understand and remain neutral just in case. I can see the potential in most of the 'senarios'.

However I feel like its time to start acting rather than reading, its time to start a change from society BS or perhaps a risk and crisis plan even on a small scale in my everyday life. Either way I am certain self preservation is linked to self sufficiency.

Not knowing what will happen for certain and having read the many facts and theories etc I’ve noticed it’s really down to 2 completely opposite forces.

Mother Nature or NWO.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Given that they act on their own accord (weather control is part of NWO)

That's a mighty big 'given' imo, as I think the most likely scenario involves the NWO masquerading as Mother Nature. (heck, we've been seeing that subset of the NWO; the Global Warming Order, taking shape for some time now.
)

But, I'm more concerned about what the PTB have planned than what Mother Nature is up to.

new topics

join