It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parapsychology is PROVEN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is what EVERYONE should know: There is no question anymore IF telepathy is real, the question is how it does function! And its pure science

www.youtube.com...

Don't know how to implement, so here's the link

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Wachstum]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

One guy talking isn't proof of anything in my humble opinion, I shall wait for the rest of the Scientific community to pipe up on this one.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Personally i dont agree with the fact that everyone only waites till loads of scientists come out and say something is right or wrong i think we can make up our own minds a little bit more here instead of acting like sheep

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also i would lie to add that parapsychology is perfectly possible no doubt about it and if im honest i bet that psychics have been proven in the past but science wouldnt ever accept it much like they reject religion

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't have time to watch the video now, but one must remember that parapsychology doesn't have the cleanest track record. There have been plenty of researchers that have been shown to falsify results. Even Rhine, the shining example of a parapsychology researcher, is suspected to have falsified some of his results.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Wachstum

One guy talking isn't proof of anything in my humble opinion, I shall wait for the rest of the Scientific community to pipe up on this one.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by theindependentjournal]

Maybe it's a matter of belief or opinion, but i disagree. You know, if there is a certain amount of laboratory data, one can not easily say parapsychology is just nonsense. And there are thousands of peer studies that say parapsychology is just simple fact or natural law!

And mentioning the other scientists: I don't like to call people scientists who stick to their beliefs without being concerned about the DATA

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

It's letting others think for them pure and simple. Just some traded the guys in funny robes and hats for the guys in lab coats.
It's far easier than venturing with eyes open into the ambigious world of personal choice.

top topics

join