It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: MODcast No.3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
PODcast:

MODcast No.3

Moderators GAOTU789, Semperfortis, Maria Stardust, Mirthful Me, Intrepid, Advisor and Neformore discuss the GFL thread and Web Life, come up with some hardcore political conspiracy discussion about the USA and Obama, ponder Political Trolling and also muse on the use of the complaint function

If you like the 'cast, spread the word and give us a DIGG

length: 60:04
file: btstpod_3171.mp3
size: 30002k
feed: btst

[edit on 14/12/08 by neformore]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Excellent - I've been waiting for this! Thanks guys!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Now my sem holiday wont be boring tomorrow, anyway why did the podcast come so last, the GFL was like "way back" about two months exact.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
May be a little bit late but...

listening to it now thanks guys

edit: Great job aswell

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

A number of reasons, my soundcard died, real life work got in the way of me spending time editing and I also had a few health issues - but everythings cool now and I hope you enjoy the 'cast

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow I am only halfway through listening to this podcast, and I am incredibly impressed!

The level of intelligent discourse does honor to ATS.

This podcast is what ATS.MIX should be, in my opinion. Reasonable discussion, non-mainstream views, intelligent and respectful reasoning. A complete lack of divisiveness and ridicule.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh! I would have LOVED to be sitting in on that one!

Great job, guys! Maria, you seriously rock!

(next time, name names!)

It's great to hear you guys talk about your job as mods because people don't understand where you're coming from and it's important they (we) understand your position and intent.

Great points made by all.

Y'all rock! Thanks!

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i'm sorry, but i thought broad generalizations were made about groups of people based upon a few vocal leaders. the ideas of these vocal leaders are then assigned to ALL people that happen to vote along the lines of these leaders.

example: i'm a democrat, but i support the second amendment, i'm an athiest, but i wouldn't dream of denying any citizen the right to believe in any religion they wish, i believe in the death penalty, however there should be insumountable proof, before someone is sentenced to it. i'm fiscally conservative, but any government monies given, should be weighted toward the lower classes and have that trickle up with due oversite of course. so which group would i be assigned to?

but overall, i enjoyed the thoughtfulness and reasonableness of the speakers, and their candor was refreshing.

top topics

join