It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to the site, have some questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
First off, has anyone here actually had first hand experience with any life not of this world?

And second, why does it seem that everyone only knows about four basic kinds of alien life? On one random page, somewhere in the depths of something like angelfire or tripod, i saw a drawing that came somewhat close to what I saw, but not enough to actually be it.

So I guess I'll just ask this: Has anyone ever heard of aliens simply studying a human, almost the way Jane Goodall studied chimps?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think you should have a look around before posting a thread such as this one!

ATS is full of excellent threads about this! Use the search bar near to the log in / out tab!

Hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Tried searching, and nothing having to do with my experience turned up any results. The closest thing I got was the idea that humans are a hybrid, which I believe to only be partially true at best, since it's already been speculated that mitochondria are extraterrestrial life.

So here's where mine differs: First off, yes, they were about three feet tall. But their bodies were lumpy, almost formless. Their appendages, of which there were two, moved like arms, but would occasionally undulate like tentacles. These appendages ended bluntly. There appeared to be no feet or legs whatsoever.

Their voices were the most memorable thing. Imagine the sound of a pigeon. Then drop that a few octaves. Repeat exponentially until the very sound rattles deep within your brain.

I was camping out in my backyard as a kid, and I woke up to flashing lights, alternating red and blue. Give where they were, they had to be coming from right above me. Then I saw their shadows. There was no attempt to hide themselves.

about ten years later, they hovered over my house and intercepted signals through my TV. Oddly, while on the input setting. The volume bar increased to maximum volume as I watched, frozen, physically unable to move. The remote was sitting on the table next to my bed. The static began mixed in with music interference, and their voices again. But they've never shown me any reason to fear them.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by erosion_rules

can you draw something in Paint and post it here to show us more of what they looked like? stories like this are very important and we need a picture so that if anyone else HAS seen them this will jog their memory!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They sound like Yith. You can do a google search and find a lot of information on the.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This computer is lacking in usable programs for drawing right now. I don't think it was the Yith, though.

These had no claws or anything like that. The tentacles were blunt and fleshy at the end, and they moved almost as if they had an elbow. The undulations through the tentacles occasionally were the only thing showing otherwise. At first I had thought it was the neighbor's little kids wearing burlap bags to scare me in some dumb hillbilly kind of way, until the sounds started.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi there,

I honestly think you should officially ask this forum's moderator to move this thread form the Skunk Works section into the Alien UFO section. There are people there who might be able to help you better in your quest.

Good luck in figuring this one out. That is one weird experience I am glad I didn't have myself. :eek:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh, no, I'm glad it happened. I went in fearlessly, and I hope they contact me again. Something in me tells me I shouldn't fear them, and they mean me no harm. Whatever was outside that tent that night was something with good intentions.

If anything, I want to contact them again. I think they will be the ones that stop all the heinous business going on with humankind... or at least help me to put everything in perspective. Maybe that's the only reason I don't worry about the expected 2012 polar shift.

new topics

top topics

join