It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gay marriage gay priest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
hi i didnt know where to post this, but can anyone tell me why soon after the ''gay priests'' invaded our beloved church the whole world fought for ''gay marriage?'' i mean i just see a link here and its itchin the brain!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The reason is quite simple... the Church is finally catching up with the rest of the world in 'getting with the times' so to speak... admittedly it is alot further ahead than other religions are in accepting equal rights... but its just natural if the church will allow gay people to work for it why shouldn't it allow gay people to take advantage of its services... imagine if a bank wouldnt allow gay people to get a credit card (i know gay ppl work for banks coz if you've ever worked in a call centre you;d see why)... equal rights violation right there... same # with getting married... if one person can do it... everyone can

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
where im more trying to go is when priest started touching kids, many chains of events happened. i just think there isnt a thick line between a pervert and a gay. i however believe its just the fallen angels many deceptions. plus i think the gay ''priests'' were planted in the church.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes, the gay priests were planted in the church by the evil gay militists. That is so funny it makes me want to

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
i just think there isnt a thick line between a pervert and a gay.

Must resist anger at the stupidity of others! Must not flame!

plus i think the gay ''priests'' were planted in the church.

Ok, I'll bite! By who? Satan?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First of all, the Church does not "allow" gays to be priests; they don't become priests saying "hey look at me I'm gay let me in" because they know they won't be allowed. Thus, the idea that the Church must let gays take part in marriage services is no longer valid.

I'd also like to hear more about the gay priests being planted in the Church. That idea kind of made me laugh, but let's see what the deal is.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm sure there are undercover homosexuals everywhere. I bet the masons planted those though. After all they have taken over the Catholic Church, according to Masonary Watch and are infiltering many others.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
i just think there isnt a thick line between a pervert and a gay.

Just for that comment.... I think its official:

'Nuff said

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I'm sure there are undercover homosexuals everywhere.

In every church coat closet across America, a homosexual is patiently waiting to jump out and goose an unexpecting victim. Under every pew, a homosexual is hiding in order to force a straight christian man into recieving a bj during the sermon.

How do you know that the person standing next to you isn't gay? How about the taxi driver, the cook flipping your meat at McDonalds, the man that used the public toilet before you, etc. Gays, gays, gays everywhere you look. Those filthy homosexuals that want in to our peace loving and tolerant religion. They'll all burn in hell!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There IS a difference between being a pervert and being gay I am a pervert and I am stright........LOL

I dont like kids either

But as far as women go I am one sick, twisted, preverted, and usually very popular man

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
you seem to be the only one REALLY on the subject TgSoe! great work! as for the rest who dont see a chain of events following child molestation in the church and the ''gay'' priests fighting for their forceful pleasure. they can go ahead and deny theres a connection between all this evil.

top topics

join