It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
And when they pop these nukes, there go your Palestinians! Poof!

Where did i say israel will get popd?

These things can be used as a deterrant to shut the dogs up when the bark too much.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

If forced into a corner the dog may well bite everybody and savage them. An estimated 200/300 savage bites in self defence?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dooper, as the Palestinians have no armed forces who do you expect to fight the Israelis. they are doing what all occupide nations ever do that is fight back against the agressor. And its nice to see your exhibiting your inteligence again by calling people vermin and wanting them nuked. Just what is it the Palestinians have done to you to warrant such an attitude.

Ufoor, the Israelis aren't stupid whilst you and others may wish and pray for the genocide of the Palestinians the Israelis know that to start any such conflict would mean their end full stop. The US as well as having a stupid, murderous and ignorant the Government are not willing to allow Israel start a nuke war certainly not against unarmed civillians. On top of that they don't want their own country nuking either. I'm sure all those brave Americans who sit on their backsides shouting who should and who should not be slaughtered aren't that dumb that they want their own country nuking but one never know's. Education in the US is not high on the agenda at the moment in the US.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

they are giving them food, petrol, gas, and they get rockets and killing of israelis as a thank. wipe out gaza, let the arabs deal with them, they got the money and alot of desert.. But no arab country wants them, so they flee to europe insted, and brings with them hate and carnage

i am sick of hearing religion blabber from all sides, i dont care if some one got a stone in his sandal 2000 years ago, an israeli stone. stop religion and bring in som leaders with curage and hard hands, and force peace on them all.
Arab and Israeli, both of them are guilty, but stop pulling out this age old misstreatment and do something that helps

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Don't be to quick with your words to judge America. I don't know were you have the freedom to speak so freely, only in a Democratic Country. What you know of Americans is in the news, or you wouldn't be responding so ignorant. Unintelligent Americans, are you that stupid. The way the world views America, on the Internet or TV... PROPAGANDA.... New Propaganda for the Idiots in 2009. You wouldn't listen if it didn't entertain the simple minded..

Change is coming, like a Title wave cleaning the Garbage off the shores. Keep Grounded and don't listen to the propaganda.. We welcome free Speech in America, so get your ass over hear see what were about, and speak your mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
About that eating grass issue, Has anybody seen a picture of Gaza with grass in it.

I have viewed many fotos but have yet to see one.

Just curious.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Your post got me thinking and I went to google maps. It clearly shows there is some grass within the Gaza Strip.

And yes I am well aware that googlemaps can be doctored/manipulated.

res

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Oh, Americans! - You must be kidding?

Terrain is green, thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>