It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by t0ken

Remember that Israel is doomed and they know it. These outrages are the dying spasms of a corpse. Israel stinks so bad most Jews prefer to live away from that stink hole. It is only an escape route for sex criminals and thieves courtesy of the no extradition laws.

Exactly! Many intelligent jews have realised that if they wana prosper and live peacfully,than israel is not the right place for them.

Eventually israel will only have hardcore zionists living in it.Hopefully they are gona learn from their intelligent fellas and move out soon...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The reality is that they are one big war machine against Israel. No matter how much Israel gives, the Palestinians still demand everything. Just because they don't wear uniforms in the gaza doesn't mean that they are 'civilians'. They all either participate in the war against Israel or support it.

Dont you see how racist and mean men you are, by condemning whole nation as terrorists, to your enemy; 1.5 million, woman and childrens, fathers, grandfathers and boys.

"They are all soldiers..."

How can you say that, are you even a soldier? I have been a soldier for a long time, and I regonize soldier right away, even he use uniform or not!

Not uniform make anyone a soldier!

It needs lots of more than just a cloths; anyone can be what he wants in theathre acts! But in real...

- I was just witnessing huge civil unrest here in Thailand, where thousands of civilian protestors grouped against their government - I saw a lot of soldiers there inside with the demonstrators, but mostly all were civilians, and no one used uniform over there, in the occupied airfields.

What is a soldier?

Its not difficult task to pick up soldiers from civil crowd, with or without uniform for another soldier. I wonder why this is so difficult task to Israelis? This distortion and blindness in their eyes has to be in their racist attitude towards all Palestinians...

Soldiers spirit comes deep from soul, behave from training, and you can easily pick up one of your kind, only by looking reactions, way of behave, and "that look" in eyes... You cant hide your spirit and motions. - Soldier is a hunting animal - And always attacks towards a threat!

Open your eyes and see, Gazans are not attacking anyone over there, they are just scared civilians!

- In Finland we train "peace keeping" to all our forces, and we do that task all over the world, with good results I can be proud of, also in middle east. Success comes from attitude of our forces;

"When organized soldier turns from aggressive attacker, to scared and shaken individual, retreating or surrender, we cant see him as soldier anymore, but as civilian, or prisoner of war - With, or without a uniform."

- I am so sorry for you: It must be awful to live with that hate, what is planted to your mind...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You ask do I condemn "him" ... Of course, no question about that. If you do a crime from order, or without, its still a crime. All true soldiers know basics of from rules of engagement, and individual soldiers responsibility.

From straight crime, with facts and proofs, yes - its also my duty.

But how can you condemn a nation, because acts of its individuals?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh what!? 2500 attacks in one year? That is several a day! Yeah, I feel so sorry for the Palestinians...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When I have a fight with my spouse we dont list all of each others past fights and past wrongs but separate the current topic from all the past baggage and blame and address only that. This enables us to find an agreement, forgiveness and making amends without the idea of later revenge.

All those who list all the past wrongs of either side everytime a new wrong comes up, are not helping calm the situation and level-headed discussion but perpetuating anger.

Some will say "Well this is much different than two people having a fight" but it is in fact the same thing on a smaller scale.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

But those arguements do not lead to the deaths of others. What if the next time you got in a fight with her you went out and killed the three youngest members of her family? Would you not expect her to retaliate? If she were Israel she would then blow up your car. The reporters would show up and attack her for blowing up your car while ignoring you killing the three youngest members of her family.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Oh what!? 2500 attacks in one year? That is several a day! Yeah, I feel so sorry for the Palestinians...

Are you making it up as you go along or are you confused? Please tell who commits these 2500 attacks a year seeing that the Israelis have walled in the Palestinians?

I suspect it is Israeli neonazis attacking other Israelis. You do know that there are Israeli Combat 18 neonazi branches knocking about in the 'Promised Land'.

You do know that the OP was about Israel holding hostage the people of Gaza and causing starvation?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

I understand that its a much worse situation and the urge to strike back is so much stronger.

But where does it all begin? It begins with each individuals own hate and unforgiveness which then accumulates to a mass-scale and murder.

Which is why I have little appreciation of the small-scale hatred happening in this thread.

But thats just me.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Some will say "Well this is much different than two people having a fight" but it is in fact the same thing on a smaller scale.

Hmm well you see its not as simple as that.

On one side we have a terrorist nation supported by US that wants to keep extending and on the other side we have poor palestinians who just want theirs lands back.

For israel its very easy to achieve Peace by giving Palestinian lands back,but that will put a question onto the existance of israel,because zionists plan is to extend.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by t0ken]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Read through the topic. Someone posted links showing that between Jan and Nov of this year there are 2500 recorded attacks. I was replying to them, except I think I forgot to hit reply to...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Hmm well you see its not as simple as that.

On one side we have a terrorist nation supported by US that wants to keep extending and on the other side we have poor palestinians who just want theirs lands back.

For israel its very easy to achieve Peace by giving Palestinian lands back,but that will put a question onto the existance of israel,because zionists plan is to extend.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by t0ken]

Yes it is simple as that. Just like in a fight between two people, one side things its right and the other wrong and vice-versa.

In the way you phrased your post, you are part of the problem. You are calling an entire nation "terrorist", thereby inciting anger.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Read through the topic. Someone posted links showing that between Jan and Nov of this year there are 2500 recorded attacks. I was replying to them, except I think I forgot to hit reply to...

Israel kills that many palestinians in one air strike compared to how many palestinians kill within those '2500 recorded attacks'.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I just ask from all Jews in Israel, how dare you, how can you eat your meal, or sleep your nights?

Just like you criticize Israel, you should criticize the US as well. How dare the US let one of its neighbors in its own backyard suffer eating dirt while America wastes food like crazy. Governments of all shapes, forms, and sizes always take care of their own first. The rest can eat leftovers if there is any left.

Poor Haitians Resort to Eating Dirt

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I just ask from all Americans in the US, how dare you, how can you eat your meal, or sleep your nights?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

When listing all the past wrongs of the Israelis all thats going to do is make others list all the past wrongs of the Palestinians. Its not going to contribute to any solution...ever.

I couldnt care less about all the past wrongs. I only care about a panel of mediators to separate the two fighting factions once and for all.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Equally zionists have called Muslims (all 2 billion souls), Arabs and Palestinians terrorists. Further still, zionist groups, businesses and academics have collectively infused US culture with the total demonisation of Arabs particularily the Palestinians in litreture, culture and the film industry.

It is apparently acceptable for an Israeli funded zionist group to distribute 20 million DVD in the Midwest declaring Muslims and Arabs dangerous terrorists.

www.mpac.org...

Then we have the ADL ponitficating about hate speech. If they get away with it, strike the First Amendment down; it is a bit of worthless hot air.

[edit on 093131p://am3146 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

In the way you phrased your post, you are part of the problem. You are calling an entire nation "terrorist", thereby inciting anger.

Well you're right i am part of the problem because i stand up for those who are being made to eat grass while the israeli mutt is being well fed by its zionist masters in US.

The only way for any Peace to take place in that region is for israel to return the Palestinian lands back.

Seriously its as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I know arabs have been called terrorists. How does that make calling Israelis terrorists right?

It doesnt.

So the Israelis strike back. Then the Palestinians strike back. And on it goes.

I believe this thread and many others like it represents, on a miniature-scale, what the problem is.

A problem that can only be solved by mediators who are neither Israeli nor Palestinian and have no agenda running for either.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I Agree with you 100%

Like we see in Hurricane Catrina, which in civilized world should be a national challenge, and time to unite in front of great threat, like Tsunami was Asia just one year before... But what did we see?

Robbing, Rapes, Crimes... Greed and selfishness;

"White boys patrolling black streets like in South Africa at time of Apartheid"

That picture from events highlighted true nature of USA, maybe whole western world... And after that I have spend my time and life as much I can here in Asia, Thailand: And learn a lot from simple basics of humanity - We all Anglo-Americans, Christians, should take a great lesson from Far-East Asian peoples - And so should Israelis!!!

link   

It is a case of proportionality. Israel and the Palestinians are not equal. One is the occupier and the other the occupied. Never in the history of a peoples' struggle for self determination has the occupier wrenched the mantle of victimhood from the oppressed for themselves. It is a bit like Emperor Nero weeping a song for the catastrophy of a burning Rome having set light to it.

You should not assume that the israeli conflict with the Palestinians is a tit for tat exchange. It is worse than that, it is a grind and the Palestinians are being eviscerated. It is that serious and it is not being disclosed in the media.

[edit on 103131p://am3143 by masonwatcher]

link   

A problem that can only be solved by mediators who are neither Israeli nor Palestinian and have no agenda running for either.

So tell me what can a mediator and who will the mediator be?

If the mediator leans abit towards israeli interests than the palestinians are gona have a problem and vice-versa.

The mediator will also have to be strong enough to draw a line in such a way that none of the both sides can violoate it.

And will israel be ready to listen to mediators if some of its own interests are at stake? I don't think so mate..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join