It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't feel sorry for them. They all fake most of this hardship thing. They choose to keep fighting with the Israelis so they get what they get. How about they turn on their terrorist leaders, go pro democracy, make peace with Israel and eat steak and potatoes instead. That sounds good to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Your choice. My choice is that I feel sorry for both sides as their people will never experience any semblence of peace until they learn to coexist like the rest of us try to.

As far as faking goes, you could be correct but don't think for one minute that Israel is not prone to fakery to further the cause either.

res

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
SICKENING! maybe if i saw jews in the streets protesting these atrocities I would see them in a better light...BUT it looks like there is no difference between the Zionist and the JEWS. ISRAEL IS A DISGUSTING AND WORTHLESS SOCIETY. THEY HAVE DEFILED THE HOLY LAND WITH THEIR DRUGS, GUNS PROSTITUTION AND GENOCIDE OF GOD LOVING PEOPLE .

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We have seen this happen all over the world, only desensitizes sheeple to accept it when it happens to the people of the now powerful countries.

This is a good example of what we all face in the future. They always use the same tactics, different country different day.

I want to watch the video in the Op but the faces and the energy makes me so sad I just cant tonight.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well. Maybe if they didn't loot the greenhouses left for them by the Israelis when they pulled out, they'd have something to eat:

Looters Strip Greenhouses in Gaza

I know......I'm an "insensitive" bastard when it comes to people "burning" their own food supply......

[edit on 15-12-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I seen that this my thread has kept itself alive with huge discussion...

Thats good - At least it give me some hope: Worst crimes happens always in greatest silence.

Unfortunately I see people in here, who somehow, with some very distorted views, and uneducated minds from pure basics of humanity, can accept those awful conditions for poor civilians - I am so sorry for this >

How somebody can accept?

- Other humans have to eat grass to just stay alive
- Whole nation is forced to jail, because some of its individuals make crimes
- Violence is accepted, but only from other side...

But lets look a moment over these horrific times!

What will happen when US economic collapse touches Israel badly, when billions are not floating inside anymore? When guns and ammo will run out, economy will crash to ruins... What can they expect from future, when also in Europe the resistance towards New World Order will grow, questions are raised from distorted history?

There is coming a day, maybe, and I hope sooner than we can imagine, when Jews have to solve this mess them self, face their evil politics, and ask forgiveness from people they make suffer today: Like Nazis face their past, will Jews face theirs, and thats only natural - Not even Jews are above, or secured from this basic rule of life and humanity.

Israel! If you want secured tomorrow, peace, and better future;

- Just dont do to another, what you do not want to happen to your self!

Thanks from everyone from active postings!

Situation in Gaza is very bad, and Israel is great threat to the peace in the world, trying to launch WWIII; Thats something we all should resist! Thanks for all of those who accept the facts - and just gets, and collects more energy to fight against Zionist New World Order - We Will Be Victorious!

FIGHT THE POWER!
Aim to the head -

FIGHT THE BANKS!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

So, your intention for starting this whole thread was to rally people against Israel? I am sorry to have participated in this thread then as it seems the Palestinians are as much to blame as Israel and the Arab Nations in the area. There must be a reason other Arab nations won't take Palestinian refugees that surely you can't blame Israel for?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
there is a huge lie in this world and it is about the history of the jewish people.

it has been researched by an israeli historian, shlomo sand who published a book recently about that.

To add more insanity and absurdity to the Gaza situation, put this in the picture :

Israel deliberately forgets its history An Israeli historian suggests the diaspora was the consequence, not of the expulsion of the Hebrews from Palestine, but of proselytising across north Africa, southern Europe and the Middle East

mondediplo.com...

According to Sand, the description of the Jews as a wandering and self-isolating nation of exiles, "who wandered across seas and continents, reached the ends of the earth and finally, with the advent of Zionism, made a U-turn and returned en masse to their orphaned homeland," is nothing but "national mythology."

"No population remains pure over a period of thousands of years. But the chances that the Palestinians are descendants of the ancient Judaic people are much greater than the chances that you or I are its descendents. The first Zionists, up until the Arab Revolt [1936-9], knew that there had been no exiling, and that the Palestinians were descended from the inhabitants of the land. They knew that farmers don't leave until they are expelled. Even Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, the second president of the State of Israel, wrote in 1929 that, 'the vast majority of the peasant farmers do not have their origins in the Arab conquerors, but rather, before then, in the Jewish farmers who were numerous and a majority in the building of the land.'"

www.haaretz.com...

it's not about religion, but world control.

that this construction of an imaginary history was intended as part of a global conspiracy to set foot and conqueer middle-east is yet another step.

Otherwise, i know many israeli people where i live, they all pretend their humanity, spiritual knowledge; however it is almost impossible to come to that subject, gaza, palestinian. I feel they are getting very very heavily brainwashed by their state, somehow genuinely believing these people are terrorists and a great danger for us all. they make me sick and there doesn't seem to be any way to make open their eyes.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Yes... You can read that also in my opening post. What you prefer...

- Should I blind my self from these terrible news?

No. There is no acceptable excuse for this kind of situation! - We can compare our self to people who lived in Germany in 1940... How many accusation I have heard, against those who turn their eyes from news like this, and how have history condemn them?

I have keep my self neutral for a long time, but keeping our self neutral to worst activities happening today, and blinding our self to these straight crimes against humanity, is not noble or respectable...

We should not try to keep our self neutral, but to take our stand with honor, and defend those poor peoples, a nation, which is judged to starvation and cruelty without acceptable reason, - Because there cant be one!

No matter who does this, its against life itself. Today its Israelis, so I will condemn them with great passion to revenge, and demand them to justice from these horrific events... My heart is with those Palestinians, who are waking up in hunger, no schools to go, no work to do... But suffer all this present day.

I feel my self so weak... But how can I help them?

At least I can condemn those who deserve it - The Zionists.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Perhaps the Palestinians ought to start focusing on their own quality of life instead of fighting an unwinnable war against Israel.

If they can muster the manpower to mount repeated terrorist attacks against Israel; if they can source and fire rockets... then why can't they feed their own people?

Israel has no obligation to feed its enemy. Hamas should ditch the rockets and start farming- they should take care of themselves.

It's ignorant sheeps like you who are to blame that these things can happen nowadays. Like these moronic groups of American Christian zealots who take everything told by their preachers and the Bible for granted.

Just watch this award winning documentary to understand the situation is little more complex and different than your perception. No, Fox news won't show you this.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by FlyersFan

They are racist and bigots. They hate the Jews, both race and faith wise. There is plenty of land elsewhere. But nope, they want the only place in the ME with no oil. They want to, and do on a weekly basis, kill women and children because they are Jewish. Oh, those poor Palestinians, blowing up school buses and school buildings and grocery stores.

Sorry, you are preaching to the wrong choir. That sort of nonesense does not hold water here. Denying ignorance is our mission.

To accept anything of your comments, one would have to accept a series of zionist dogmas;

a) That the Palestinians don't actually exist
b) That the Palestinians don't belong to the land they have lived on for a millennium.
c) That Palestinians blow up Israeli school buses, stores and schools on a weekly basis instead of it being the other way around.
d) That Palestinians have other options other than the land of their fore-fathers and must accept leaving for the sake of immigrants form eastern Europe and other parts of the world.

For now, Israel has might on its side but the Palestinians have right on theirs.

[edit on 043131p://am3155 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by t0ken

I thought the definition of a Zionist was a person who wanted to establish an independent Jewish nation.

Well my definition of a zionist is a filthy murdering jew who wants to get rid of all the Arabs to establish a jewish holy land according to the torah.

You might not agree with me on that one,but that's your problem.

Israel is there. They are going to stay. Technically, they won the West Bank territory through conquest when they were to have in turn been wiped out.

How long can israel stay there for though? Muslims have adapted and can adapt to live under harsh conditions,muslims will eat grass but they will not put their weapons down and march away from Palestinian lands for the zionists to take over.

How long can israel eat bombs and rockets from so many milltant groups?

Jews who wana live in peace are migrating outa israel because they know israel will never be a 'safe' place to live in with so many enemy nations around.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
uneducated minds from pure basics of humanity, can accept those awful conditions for poor civilians

The uneducated minds are those who believe that there are actually 'civilians' in gaza. The reality is that they are one big war machine against Israel. No matter how much Israel gives, the Palestinians still demand everything. Just because they don't wear uniforms in the gaza doesn't mean that they are 'civilians'. They all either participate in the war against Israel or support it.

I feel my self so weak... But how can I help them?

Easy. Write a letter to your Palestinian terrorist buddies and tell them to stop spending all the billions they have received in donations on arms, ammo and explosives. Tell them to start spending it on food, medicine and EDUCATION. They might actually smarten up and make something of themselves that way. Oh .. and tell them to stop teaching their kindergardeners that Jews are not human but are in fact apes and pigs. That would be a good place to start HELPING them.

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Denying ignorance is our mission.

Then you'd best get started. Educate yourself. Read the links provided.

Originally posted by t0ken
How long can israel eat bombs and rockets from so many milltant groups? Jews who wana live in peace are migrating outa israel because they know israel will never be a 'safe' place to live in with so many enemy nations around.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. No matter what the soverign country of Israel does, it will never be enough for the uneducated scum who want it destroyed. There are dozens of muslim countries. None of them want the 'Palestinians' because they know they are trouble. So the Muslm countries send them into Jewish lands and say - take it over. :shk:

The jews have one tiny spit of land to call their own. There are dozens of Muslm countries. Those that call themselves 'Palestinians' can live in any one of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This article should be placed here for deeper thoughts...

The Failed Logic of Supporting the Troops

www.globalresearch.ca...

In the United States, a growing number of leftists are voicing their opposition to the Israeli occupation. They condemn the demolition of homes, the jailing of Palestinians without charge, and the confiscation of Palestinian land for settlements. They don't support the Israeli troops or their mission, nor do they give a free pass to those who are just "doing what they are told."

Nonetheless, many of these same individuals support the US troops in Iraq. Dangerously, most Americans put forth the notion that the troops' intrinsic heroism provides them with the impunity to destroy any bogeymen who stand in their way, cultivating a code of silence that strongly discourages dissent. It is under this premise that we support our "brave" and "noble" soldiers: we know their stories well, they miss their families, they are "just like us," and we should respect their service.

While one may comprehend the mindset of the troops, this understanding does not validate support for them. If the invasion of Iraq, the mission, and the occupation as stated policy are all wrong, then support for the armed forces carrying out the mission must also be wrong.

- This is the problem of Media made distortions of reality - Famous "Double Standards"

We are asked to support US troops when logic is absent. We look at the troops as victims who are forced to do things they would not otherwise do; we give them immunity and their crimes become unseen collateral damage. Yet, Iraqis are not monsters; they are the victims that face the gun's barrel. We should only support the troops as much as we support this war. Anything less supports the victimizer and not the victim.

www.globalresearch.ca...

- In my eyes Palestinians and Iraqis are the victims, and like I condemn Zionist Israelis, I condemn Zionists and NeoCons in US and all over...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I condemn Zionist Israelis, I condemn Zionists and NeoCons in US and all over...

I notice you don't condemn the 'Palestinians' who mass murder innocent people.

List of Palestinian attacks
fatalities list
More Palestinian Attacks
Israeli gov't lists victims of Palestinian Violence
ADL lists major terrorist attacks by Palestinians

How about the 'Palestinian' who murdered the pregnant Isreali woman and her four children - all under the age of 10? Do you condemn him?

[edit on 12/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The uneducated minds are those who believe that there are actually 'civilians' in gaza.

That statement alone disqualifies you from any chance of credibility. You are finished as far I am concerned.

Women, children, the elderly and menfolk are all combatants to you on the sole virtue of being alive and palestinian. You are a nazi zionist, a zionofacist that must be stopped.

Freedom for the Palestinians!

How can we allow these creatures to exist amongst our ranks in the West as if they are normal? Zionists are terrorists.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No matter what the soverign country of Israel does, it will never be enough for the uneducated scum who want it destroyed. There are dozens of muslim countries. None of them want the 'Palestinians' because they know they are trouble. So the Muslm countries send them into Jewish lands and say - take it over. :shk:

It's not the case of 'none of them wants them'.Why would palestinians leave their own land to live on others lands because the zionists have taken over it?

The zionist filth are not worth living on even one yard of Palestinian land.Palestine also has one of ISlam's holiest site,the Al Aqsa mosque and theres no way these sites will ever be handed to zionists.

The jews have one tiny spit of land to call their own. There are dozens of Muslm countries. Those that call themselves 'Palestinians' can live in any one of them.

If it's tiny than why don't the jews move to Alaska instead of being blown up everyday.

Theres no win for israel.An illegal jewish terrorist nation won't last very long in ME.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Perhaps the Palestinians ought to start focusing on their own quality of life instead of fighting an unwinnable war against Israel.

If they can muster the manpower to mount repeated terrorist attacks against Israel; if they can source and fire rockets... then why can't they feed their own people?

Israel has no obligation to feed its enemy. Hamas should ditch the rockets and start farming- they should take care of themselves.

Right indeed you are, in fact israel has never fed Palestinians as far as I know, here we are speaking that they are forcing them to starve!
But you know, after the holocaust everything is permitted to the elected people, even to reapeat another one with a different subject.

Maybe I'm reading to much conspirancy realted info but I'm more and more convinced that if there will be a major war in the next future, we will have to thank israel and all the zionists.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The Palestinians and Hamas receive hundreds of millions every year from the West and other Middle East places. Per capita, the Palestinians should be among the weathiest people in the region.

No one can quite say where the money goes. It is thought that Yasser Arafat himself stashed away possibly billions in Swiss Bank accounts.

The Arab world and Iranians supply military support to Hamas, but will not take Palestinians as immigrants. Israel offered to return Gaza to Egypt, and they refused to take it back.

Hamas has found it expedient to have their constituents suffering as it attracts even greater inflow of world sympathy money.

The Palestinians have been played as pawns by Middle East regimes for decades, using them to deflect from their own neglect of their citizenry and blatant corruption.

Hamas leaders learned from Fatah that when you maintain a state of war, you receive millions every month, from which you can skim to your heart's content. If you ever do win your war, all you have is an impoverished state which you failed to develop any viable economic infrastructure for.

Hamas doesn't want the people educated, farming, working, trading, producing. It would threaten the charity pipeline.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Ignore these human turds. They are here to provoke anger and distract from the crimes of Israel. Stick to the discussion regarding the posting.

The Israelis are trying to build the Warsaw Ghetto bigger and better than Hitler. It is a kind of psychopathic revenge for the horrors their relatives faced but are directing it against the wrong party.

Remember that Israel is doomed and they know it. These outrages are the dying spasms of a corpse. Israel stinks so bad most Jews prefer to live away from that stink hole. It is only an escape route for sex criminals and thieves courtesy of the no extradition laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join