It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 11, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Is anyone else having prophetic dreams involving this upcoming date? My dreams always tend to be too cryptic to discern until after the event has happened, but this one actually has given me a date. The rest of the dream involves a water-covered floor in what seems like a church with a large pipe organ in the background with various people and a bear inside. Odd I know, but like I said they are cryptic (e.g. 9-11 had to do with bowling).

I have had this dream at least three times a week now for about three months and each time it adds another piece. I have also noted the coincidence that 01-11-09 is the inverse of 09-11-01....so not sure how that fits in.

Anyway...maybe circle your calendars and remember I told you so first....whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hmm might be floods in a holy land or something? The 911 one makes sense though, knocking down towers(bowling pins). I will definitely keep that date in mind. Are you sure the 2009 part was in your dream and your not just assuming that it is the next jan 11th?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungBlood
Hmm might be floods in a holy land or something? The 911 one makes sense though, knocking down towers(bowling pins). I will definitely keep that date in mind. Are you sure the 2009 part was in your dream and your not just assuming that it is the next jan 11th?

There was a calendar on a bulletin board in the "church" with the date circled. Also there are what look like pictures on the bulletin board, but I have yet to see what is in the pictures.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
My dream last night included a pipe organ and a lake.

True.

Don't recall any message about dates in it, though.

I also recall that I had to hop down from a wall, at some point.

F

[edit on 14/12/08 by Fuggle]

[edit on 14/12/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainstorm

We are in the midst of a major stock BEAR market, and things just keep getting worse and worse as the corrupt of Babylon have become somewhat transparent.

How about the latest fellow called Madoff...ex-head of the NYSE who lost $50 billion of investors funds in a ponzi scheme. To top it off his family called the FBI on him (I wonder what else he had been up to to get the wife so cross!). Reportedly this alone is bigger than Enron.

Twenty five banks have gone bust ... I mean you really have to be a dill to go broke in banking (I used to work for one). This is not a recession, but a depression, so perhaps the dream is representative of the realisation / admittance by the US government that America is financially UNDERWATER.

The sooner the truth to all this mess is released, the sooner we will recover. Markets want the truth NOW.

The church may be a representation of the religion of greed on Wall Street which may be going under now perceptions have changed.

The date being the inverse of 9/11 is interesting given the role cycles seem to play in all aspects of life. Perhaps the karma from 9/11 will be flying back to the perpetrators then.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i had a strange dream some time ago
i was standin on a hill, with the feeling i have been waitin there for long time and i saw a lake or a sea down the hill where there was "someone" liek jesus or god, and he was making people jumpin on the water like trowin them there..
it was a strange dream but special, not only a dream but i was feelin it with a very strong message...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

water in dreams usually signify 'emotions'. the church and bear are direct references to spirituality. christian spirituality = the church and the bear signifies a message from spirit in shamanism. the pipe organ also is a signal of a spiritual message as well. im guessing the upright pipes in a pipe organ represent a direct conduit down from above to allow the message to come through. it seems the dream may be telling you there is a spiritually significant message coming that will have an emotional impact.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The OP startled me to attention with something that really made an impression, but now seems to have vanished. Anyway, I've marked the date on my calendar; for once I'm actually curious to see if a prophesized date beholds anything unusual.

Zyrktec, thank you for your inerpretation.

F

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hmm well sometimes water is interpreted as represeting large groups of people. In revelation, the beast and a cople other things will apparently "come out of the sea" (just fyi). The organ represents maybe something that all those who would be in a church (like say a multitude of people) (and also it could be ona religious channel of some sort or even the news) are able to hear at the same time on january 21. Maybe the organ is a man imparting some sort of wisdom or fallacy on the masses? Weird, there's a certain "validity feeling" I get towards the OP, such that hasn't happened to me before...rest assured i'll be watching!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Well, yeah. And he asked a pretty specific question, one that I answered positively too...well, not the date...but the water and pipe organ is an unusual "hit".

Anyone else having water & pipe-organ dreams?

[edit on 15/12/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

All the books on dreams I have in my library say water in dreams signifies your spirituality not emotions are large groups of people.............so I guess you can say anything can mean anything and interpret this dream however you choose to do it.
Heyo...............in my whole life I have never seen anybody use the bible as a dream interpretation tool...........EVER......so whats up with that? since when is the bible used in this manner?

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for their contribution to this thread. I am also anxious to see if and what may occur around the 11th.

Last night granted me an additional element:

an Asian child being held by an adult male (father?) and the boy (I assume, since he was wearing a blue jacket) was pointing and looking up. I was behind them and I could not see the adult's face but the child's was up and to the side so I could see his eyes (or at least one of them) and they looked Asian. He also had that skin tone and the dark hair. I've dated enough Asians to identify one, is basically what I am saying.

Not sure if that gives any more info to anyone, but I will add stuff as they come to me.

Thanks again to all.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Quite possibly the water represents the cleansing of the church. In your dream, note that the water wasn't so high to drown out the music of the pipe organ, so it was a minor flood which would not kill all the congregation - just cleanse their feet. This might allude to Jesus' washing of the feet or the lowest part of the body of Christ within the church.

I have felt that around this time something good will happen that will give us hope anyway, although the date I was looking for was Feb 12, 2009. I have my own reasons, but maybe the 11th is but part of the new beginning.

I'm not sure the Asian representations other than maybe they will be the first to see it in the heavens. Could it be on their evening at that time? Who knows, but I will watch, nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well, thought I would post something just to let you know it is not a dead thread. I haven't the dream the last few nights, but I will let know all know when I do. I am not sure if my recent dream is part of that one or not, but it has only contained a beach scene with the numbers 3 and 12 written in the sand.

Actually, it is a Roman 3 with a 12. III12

Not sure why that would be.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Brainstorm]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
11 Jan 09 Could be the Christian Rapture of the church... the possible roman 3 with the roman 12 numerals could be Romans 3:12 in the new testament, it could mean something like a financial meltdown.. worldwide.. nationwide.. just a possibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I have been watching the news, trying to see if anything interesting posts during the day here to see if anything remotely seems like an answer to my dreams. The day is not quite over, of course, but I thought perhaps something might have begun around 6am in either Japan or Egypt.

Well, I still believe that even if there was nothing dramatic that happened today, that we are in the beginning of a major change in our world. I would not be surprised if today was just a small ripple to a major outcome in the near future.....think chaos theory.

The floods and storms of the Northwest and Northeast are a sign of global climatic changes.

Gaza and the recent developments in the Middle East are certainly a change: for better or worse.

Earthquakes are popping up far too frequently to be ignored.

The truth, as we all know, will have to be revealed soon. Those with the power to take humanity and civilization to its next level of maturity are here and we must be vigilant in keeping our eyes and ears open to their message.

Silence is not an option.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well, I guess it's fine with me that the world hasn't come to an end.

The subject matter of our dreams is interesting, if for no other reason, than that we shared dream symbology. Or whatever.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Strange but last year on 11 January i had one of the most vivid dreams i could ever recall (which i _still_ remember) - it has nothing to do with anything on here, as it had more of a personal meaning, but it was incredibly interesting because it made sense which NEVER happens in my dreams. . . .

Although, nothing happened this year

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i11.photobucket.com...

Bear hands, lost book of nostradamus.
ONE MAN with truth that can change the course of humanity..

au.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join