It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There really are man-made structures on the moon PROOF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Excerpt from Ingo Swann's "Penetration:"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the light of day, the children come out to play;
nearing dusk, they run away, bragging all the way;

By the gloom of dusk, the adolescents come out to play;
nearing night, they know something is not right;

Come the night, the adults begin to work, no play;
learning from the elders, hidden secrets of the day."
SS,Naga

[edit on 15-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Then they are very magical buildings that cast shadows the opposite of everything else.

You see Magical Buildings?

I see sun from left shadows on right... not sure about your opposite shadows?

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
It kinda looks like somebody zoomed in on a bowl of fruity pebbles.

Well now shows your intellect level doesn't it?

Actually its zoomed in on a Crater from THIS image
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
Here is an example of CLEAR SOLID EVIDENCE.
The BMW Mini won the best car in Britain at Donny 2006 sponsored by Autoglym

So you show us a picture of a car on Earth and call that "CLEAR SOLID EVIDENCE"

Its no wonder ATS is going down the tubes

All you have to do is go to NASA and get "CLEAR SOLID EVIDENCE"

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Now surely your not going to try to tell me that NASA LIES or fudges fotos are you?

No I thought not...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just one small thing for some of you skeptics to think about. It seems like some of you never think about this.

Go look at all the moon images that show anomalies and ask yourself why NASA can't provide any clear images of those areas, but they can for areas that don't show any anomalies. It's always the blurred images that show things. There's rarely any clear ones that do.

That one little thing alone tells me something is up. Even former astronauts have talked about some things, but people just ignore that

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My favorite is, "Classified Moon Craters."

I don't know who first said this, but it's a beaut.

That should be enough to wake everyone with a pulse up.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I see sun from left shadows on right... not sure about your opposite shadows?

You've got to be kidding me. Are you just trolling now?

Look at the picture out of which you cropped your "Moonbase". Which side is the sunlight coming from?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
You've got to be kidding me. Are you just trolling now?

I'm glad to know some people think for themselves and don't follow blindly his highness Viceroy Zorgon. Of course he's trolling. And parading for the umpteenth time this badly done photoshopped picture, which is against the T&C.
Edge enhancement reveals the wall or building was outlined i.e. drawn on top of a blurry picture. Easy way to convince the gullible.

There are no straight lines in the original high res picture here.

Edit to add: sunlight is coming from the right of course.

Originally posted by Zorgon
Actually its zoomed in on a Crater from THIS image

No it's zoomed AND hoaxed.

[edit on 2008-12-16 by nablator]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Does anybody have any information on the following anomaly, called "the dish"?

The Dish

Can't find anything about this one so maybe someone here can shed some light..

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Actually there is, I have just found that shape on the image link you have provided too, and it only took me a couple of minutes.

Zoom in on the top left, scroll down about 1/2 way, then a little to the right, and it is definitely there.
Also, I know a bit about shadow and light, I've been a fine artist for years, it's a vital part of my work to know about angles, perception and lighting, and the OP is correct about shadow formation on this object.

That doesn't mean I accept that this is a building or structure of any kind.

I accept that anything is possible, and when I consider the evidence that there seems to have been vastly superior life on our planet before 'us', and that they left or something happened to them, I fully believe that it is possible life had visited the moon also.

None of the evidence given proves without doubt that there are structures on the moon. I see highlighted rock, perhaps interestingly shaped shards of meteorites, mineral deposits, but no evidence that there are buildings or structures there.

My main problem with this is scale.
A lot of the images used as evidence of structures are completely out of focus, and this leads me to consider that in reality, the area shown could be no more than 2', blown up and highlighted.

Basically, I see nothing to prove to me that there is anything created by an alien race on the moon.
But I do see you, nablator, either being very quick to deny deny deny, discredit and blatantly lie to do so, or being bad at researching and not considering the given evidence properly.

I don't intend to insult you, but I could see the very clear facts of this image, I found the shape in the image you provided yourself, and I know about shadow.
There is most definitely a shape there.

Why you have chosen to ignore the existence of even a basic shape (that could likely be attributed to interesting rock formation) and claim that it doesn't exist is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

With pareidolia it's easy enough to see lots of interesting shapes. Highlighting with color as in the OP is OK. At least it is clear what has been modified. On the other hand I object to Zorgon's derailing interesting Moon picture threads (not the first time) with his own creative highlighting of 600% zoomed details. These 'anomalies' are not out of focus or from blurry pictures. They are zoomed way out of proportion and manually 'enhanced'. The sharp edges drawn in Zorgon's picture don't exist. See the size of the pixels? You can't extract sub-pixel size information. I don't deny part of the shape is there of course, but it is far from a square wall or building as Zorgon wants us to believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
But I do see you, nablator, either being very quick to deny deny deny, discredit and blatantly lie to do so, or being bad at researching and not considering the given evidence properly.

Unlike some posters, I did make the effort of looking for corroborating evidence. I know exactly where this crater is located, and posted about it in the huge John Lear's Moon pictures thread.

There is most definitely a shape there. Why you have chosen to ignore the existence of even a basic shape (that could likely be attributed to interesting rock formation) and claim that it doesn't exist is beyond me.

This shape is interesting. I never denied it. My point is: there is no need to draw straight white lines to make it more interesting. Faking evidence is foolish.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Does anybody have any information on the following anomaly, called "the dish"?

The Dish
Can't find anything about this one so maybe someone here can shed some light..

Hi Fastwalker81:
The image is AS16-121-19438 you can find a low res scan here
www.lpi.usra.edu...
from this magazine (PP)
www.lpi.usra.edu...
and a bigger one here
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

or request it HERE.

The feature in question is Greaves crater, located in Mare Crisium

Coordinates: 13.2° N, 52.7° E
Diameter: 14 km / 8,6 miles

It was previously designated "Lick D" (as a satellite crater of Lick),

before it was given the name "Greaves" by the International Astronomical Union.

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

(since the other images sources are kept hidden, if you don't pay) is
AS08-12-2209

I took a look at the features outlined in that image, using THIS image, downloaded from here:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

and as i imagined, there's nothing but a bunch of shapes that cant be distinguished because the definition is RIDICULOUS, since in a single shot is visible a huge part of the Moon: there's no need to be a rocket scientist to realize that the smaller is the definition of the features the more they may look like some geometrical features.

NASA Photo ID: AS08-12-2209
File Name: 10074969.jpg
Film Type: 70mm BW
Date Taken: 12/24/68
Title: High altitude oblique view of lunar surface taken from Apollo 8 spacecraft
Description:
High altitude oblique view of the lunar surface was taken from the Apollo 8
spacecraft looking northeastward. The crater Joliet-Curie, about 175
kilometers in diameter and centered near 94 degrees east longitude and 27 degrees north latitude, is near the center of the left side of this
photograph. The bright-rayed crater near the horizon is probably located
near 105 degrees east longitude and 45 degrees north latitude. Long,
narrow rays that have been reported in the polar region of the
earth-facing hemisphere may radiate from this crater.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

This is NOT serious research: this is merchandising, and i find it sad that after many of our fella members got bashed for having shared stuff of course NOT worse than this one (and moreover for FREE), now is being paid so much attention to someone who wants to be paid for sharing such a stuff. So now the price of the truth is supposed to be 5 dollars, huh?

[edit on 16/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by twodee

Hey Twodee,

I understand your and many others argument of "we have been staring at the moon for thousands of years and our technology today can take pretty decent pictures" but it simply doesn't hold water.

The most common mistake skeptics and debunkers make about the moon is that any structure on the moon will have to look like our earth structures, be made of wood or such and thus stand out like a soar thumb. (I'm not saying you were being overly skeptical or a debunker, I'm actually more in line with your thoughts than the other but I like to make sure I do not simply disregard an argument based on limited assumptions).

let's just say that if I were to land on the moon and establish a base there, what would I want to do in order to make sure that people on earth do not see me? Well, I would make all structures out of the elements found on the moon. In other words, I would cover anything I build with moon rock and dirt. Since the sun is always shining on the one side I wouldn't have to worry about my lights being seen by earth.

You see, the argument of us viewing it for so long doesn't always work. The same goes for Mars. We must simply depend on NASA for our information. When former employees come forth and make bold statements you must then wonder who is telling the truth. To me I simply sit back and look at the facts. NASA is a government run facility. The government has been found on MANY MANY MANY occassions to lie to me and everyone else. They have been enveloped in corruption and 'black ops' that they try to hide from the general public. These are facts.

The former employees that bring out strange stories of possible ET life or structures on the moon have never truly lied directly to us. Now, knowing what the process is to take care of those that try to whistleblow, well, of course they are bound to be smeered. All of a sudden the people that had credentials enough to hold high offices within these extremely sensitive institutions are now nut cases that are liars and out solely to make money. To me I would tend to lean a lot more towards the people than the institution. The institutions have LIED to us more than my neighbor has. The government has lied much more.

So, I guess when it comes down to this tough question, I must ask myself, who is more likely to lie to me? The people who try to expose secrets or the institutions that have been caught in many lies before?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are many more photo's of mars with trees, and also ruins in craters that are of higher quality then these are. Is just mind blowing. NASA now's much more and has a hidden agenda. The space program is just a cover.

Just ask google! mars trees or mars ruins

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

A good and true assessment of the situation. I suggest you read Ingo Swann's book, "Penetration," which carefully addresses these issues.

Also, not one comment regarding my post (above) of Ingo's RV'ing structures he saw on the Moon. It carries far more weight than the fuzzy shots offered as 'evidence,' or 'non-evidence.' I have seen many Moon photos, and while many are overtly anomalous, nothing is determinable from them (imo).

Provided in my post is a link of Ingo's profound research background, which one would be wise to peruse before dismissing his statements.

This argument has been going on endlessly, site to site, year to year, but it seems to be (currently) an unresolvable issue! I'll vote with Ingo.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Wow many thanks Internos I was hoping for some additional information and you delivered more then I was hoping for.

Checking it out when I get home. Thanks again my friend, much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If I were traveling great distances in space I would make bases on moons, it only seems logical. These pictures are probably created to throw us off.

And

If they made the bases camoflauge from amature astronomers of today, and if the bases are really old, then one could assume that the aliens can see into the future. But since they are supposedly millions of years older than us, then maybe they can estimate what we will eventually end up like.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Of course there is

Seems you guys are deliberately blind... and you call ME a troll?

Straight enlargement no photoshop you can do it yourself

Originally posted by nablatorhis highness Viceroy Zorgon.

Aww thanks... but really, formalities are unnecessary

[edit on 16-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
My favorite is, "Classified Moon Craters."

First I heard it put that way...

What's on the Far Side of the Moon?
By Stephen Wagner, About.com

The UFO Casebook website says there are actual NASA and military photos of the bases on the far side of the Moon. “There is a HUGE alien moon base complex on the far side of the moon,” the website says. “This sounds silly but it is true and we have solid proof… straight from the military. In 1994, the US Navy sent a satellite called Clementine to the moon to image it for two months. During that time, the satellite took 1.8 million images. Out of those images, 170,000 images were made available to the public. The rest were classified. Classified moon craters?”

paranormal.about.com...

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Interesting... need to follow up on that

Edit to add...

here is a note from the Lunar Orbiter days

The 1600 pictures captured in total by the five Lunar Orbiters using the ITT photographic system enabled photogrammetrists at NASA and the U.S. Government's Defense Mapping Agency to create accurate maps of the Moon's surface.

From the DEFENSE contractor that made the Lunar Orbiter cameras
ITT
www.ssd.itt.com...

[edit on 16-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anyone seen this pyramid looking structure jutting up on moons surface.. ive filmed the moon quite often but havent noticed this before..

[edit on 16-12-2008 by CosmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join