It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There really are man-made structures on the moon PROOF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Out of all the UFO videos and pictures of flying disks, the theory of bases on the moon has always been in the back of my head. I had seen a few pictures, but they really didn't cut it for me.

I just now realized how much solid evidence there is of lunar structures. It is truly amazing. I will supply some links to videos that CLEARLY show moon base structures. Whats more, these photographs are straight from NASA. I don't know who is making these things, or even what they are. One things for sure, the government knows plenty about this and they won't tell us.

By the way, don't talk to your friends about this stuff. I tell my friends about UFO's and other conspiracies and they just don't understand. The only UFO's they have seen are the fake, blurry ones. You really have to do some digging to find what you want.

Here are some links. I HIGHLY suggest at least watching the first video I post. The most amazing image is at 1:20 in the first video (in my opinion anyways). All the videos are provided by www.lunomaly.com...

www.youtube.com...://www.lunomaly.com/?q=node/40

www.youtube.com...://www.lunomaly.com/?q=node/40

There are many more videos on the web. Do some research and you will find them. This is TRULY amazing.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

The photos look interesting but are much too fuzzy. A closer-up photo is definitely needed to convince me.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This sure is interesting, too bad the pictures are too blurry to make out anything. To be honest I recognized the 'anomalies' only after they have been highlighted in color. Though it's still interesting. I hope one day we'll find out what's really up there

P.S. To the OP, be prepared for following hostile comments as they are sure to come, I've seen countless threads like this been flamed to a crisp. Keep cool.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To me the structures look like writings. Those writings don't look like they were made by humans. However, those structures look familiar as if I've seen them before.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117

I just now realized how much solid evidence there is of lunar structures.

Hi King,

Not to crush your enthusiasm but there is no solid evidence of structures on the lunar surface. I don't think that a few blurry - colour replaced photographs satisfy even a small fraction of the 'solid evidence' test. (I did like the editing of the youtube vid!)

The moon is pretty close to earth, we have been gazing at it for 1000's of years - amateur astronomers can take pretty decent pics of the moon - Search Google - there are tons of resources and images, and even 'how-tos'!

Just keep in mind that in the last decade several countries have orbited probes and the like around the moon not just NASA and the US- so the conspiracy would have to be HUGE if it was to be kept quiet.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

By the way, don't talk to your friends about this stuff.

You can count on me... not a word to my friend.. I promise

Welcome to ATS

Allan's work is good, to bad he was 'asked' to stop...

The only UFO's they have seen are the fake, blurry ones. You really have to do some digging to find what you want.

Funny thing... its the fuzzy ones that are real... the clear ones are the CGI... and as to digging to find what you want... does that not tip the scale? I mean if you ignore fuzzy ones and pick the ones you want... how do you KNOW your picks are real?

I HIGHLY suggest at least watching the first video I post. The most amazing image is at 1:20 in the first video

Thanks but already got the book

As to digging might I also suggest search feature here? Its a huge place

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by twodee
Not to crush your enthusiasm but there is no solid evidence of structures on the lunar surface.

I kinda like this one

www.hq.nasa.gov...

But hey this thread is about Allan's stuff

Star and Flag to give the new kid a boost
Test his metal

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i watched a few of their videos...even after they highlighted the "structures" it still looked like highlighted rock.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Allan's work is good, to bad he was 'asked' to stop...

Care to elaborate Viceroy Zorgon?.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by twodee

I just now realized how much solid evidence there is of lunar structures.

Hi King,

Not to crush your enthusiasm but there is no solid evidence of structures on the lunar surface. I don't think that a few blurry - colour replaced photographs satisfy even a small fraction of the 'solid evidence' test. (I did like the editing of the youtube vid!)

The moon is pretty close to earth, we have been gazing at it for 1000's of years - amateur astronomers can take pretty decent pics of the moon - Search Google - there are tons of resources and images, and even 'how-tos'!

Just keep in mind that in the last decade several countries have orbited probes and the like around the moon not just NASA and the US- so the conspiracy would have to be HUGE if it was to be kept quiet.

considering the PTB are holding everyone's leash-yeah it is a huge conspiracy, just as the number of lies and heaps of dis-info and charades grows daily.

good work, OP, keep digging and good luck.

seeker

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I Tried!

I tried not to see highlighted and colored rocks!

But in the end I saw nothing new. This is sad, videos like this ruin the idea that there could be something up there.

These videos end up bieng what the sceptics point to as rubbish and we who want to consider the possiblity of such things end up looking like conspiracy nuts.

Sad really

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I just now realized how much solid evidence there is of lunar structures. It is truly amazing. I will supply some links to videos that CLEARLY show moon base structures.

My god man, how can you make a statement like that then provide a link to a selection of grey blurry images that show absolutely nothing. Even plain rocks! Sorry mate, i consider myself to have an open mind but you cannot seriously expect anybody to accept those images as CLEAR SOLID EVIDENCE of anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The OP is right! There are man-made structures on the moon! The proof is here!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Care to elaborate Viceroy Zorgon?.

Sure thing but let me check with him to see how much I can say. I will get back to ya... promise

To the 'Fuzzy Rocks" crowd...

Perhaps a trip to Herr I. Doktor is in order?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
To the 'Fuzzy Rocks" crowd...

Great now I have to see the Colored and Highlighted rocks again great.

I would love to see real proof.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is an example of CLEAR SOLID EVIDENCE.

The BMW Mini won the best car in Britain at Donny 2006 sponsored by Autoglym

[edit on 14/12/08 by logicalview]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I kinda like this one

Why? I hope you don't think those are two above-ground buildings.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It kinda looks like somebody zoomed in on a bowl of fruity pebbles.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Nah just fuzzy rocks... I LIKE rocks

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Nah just fuzzy rocks... I LIKE rocks

Then they are very magical buildings that cast shadows the opposite of everything else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join