It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I had just written a whole page when i accidentally deleted my entry?? Never happended before so I take that as a sign that i wasn't typing
the right stuff.

So here goes again. I would like an interpretation of this dream please. it's a recurring dream I had between the ages of say 2 1/2 until about 7 or 8.

It starts with me walking from my bedroom to my kitchen. There's a window in the kitchen which has a tree outside with a funny branch that looks kind of like a snake. Daytime i love that tree. But in my dream I am terrified. All of sudden I start floating towards the window , the glass becomes like a thick liquid and something (the tree or what ever it is) reaches in to grab me. I pass out and wake up in the morning. This dream only stopped when we moved from that flat.

Any ideas??
All my life I've had 90% nightmares which involves something/one chasing me. Allways feels like the samething/one although the dream scapes vary.

What's your take on this. Very eager to hear your interpretation.

[edit on 29/12/2008 by IAmD1]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

ah gotcha. Sometimes things can be misleading "there" since many times different "realms" or "planes" have a different sort of light to them I have noticed which isn't always an indicator of "frequency" if you will...But yeah the lower or more dense areas definitely have a distinct feel to them. The less you fear while you're in the lowers the less power they have over you.

I actually had an obe where I encountered a Shadow person of the "hat man" variety that sort of reminds me of your experience with that negative entity. This guy wasn't up to any good, but sure can run fast when you start to whip out the light on them

I talk about that experience at the end of part 2 of my OBE video journal...thing. Since it's on topic, I'll post it for those interested in hearing some OBE experiences that aren't too terribly conventional from what I've been told:

Pt 1:

Pt 2:

Pt 3:

Pt 4:

As far as Hell goes...

I've actually been thinking about putting together another vid about spiritual astral encounters, as that seems to be the next "hot topic" on most people's minds. I want to speak/share some stuff on after-death communication, angels, demons, hell, heaven, etc. That one will probably have to be pretty long though as I have quiet a few long experiences in that respect and it's a very expansive subject.

Maybe I'll shoot that tonight or some time this week in the least as it's probably easier for me to just say some of these things rather then try to write it all out.

So don't worry, you'll the story soon I'm sure

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by lovelyn

Thank you for sharing your experience & insight.

I hear a fair amount of others who tend to fly away when they run into some trouble in dream land. It is an effective and empowering tool to use for sure.

Is there any details about the man that you're given? Or is like a generic "man" sort of feeling? Or does it feel like it could be a real person you just don't know right now?

Do you see your cousin often in dreams? If so what do they tend to tell you?

Thanks again for sharing

My deceased cousin that i dreamt about? Well.. that was the only time i dreamt of her. I dream of my grandmother often.. but she is always there to check if i am okay. comfort in a way.

But in that dream it just felt like there was a man after me.. i dont know who it is or if i know him. All i know is he has bad intentions for me. I often have dreams about him though.. he is going to rape me of is trying to hurt me.

And the stairs in that dream... i interpreted it to be that in some point in my life i will have a very hard time.. i just need to get through it. Am i on the right path with this one?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank you for you replies, i am enjoying this thread. Something is something I really enjoy. It is not something i am good or trained in. Once I used to keep a dream diary. I found that the more I used it the more dreams I remember. It was fun to do when I am more settled I will do the same again
In yuor previous reply to post you used the sentence ......sounds like you had a bit of a glimpse into latent aspects of your energetic-self. If you sent your will so, you can always revisit those dreams.
If you have time could you please explain, i dont seem to understand the meaning of this. What is is the latent aspect of energetic self and how can I revist them

sweet dreams
kx

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

hmm interesting. Well it could be a literal warning being subconsciously relayed to you concerning someone or something that potentially wants to harm you or impose their will on you.

Another interpretation is that something (a habit, logic, emotional training) that might be family derived is something you actually don't identify with and feel that it's being forced on you in a sense. It could be something so deeply imbedding through learned behavior that your conscious mind may not even recognize there's something going on. But if you this is reoccurring, that means the issue has not been dealt with properly.

Is your self esteem and emotional-self feel stable right now? Or is there aspects of yourself that you really don't like? Or do you feel overwhelmed or any anxiety about anything in your life?

As far as the dream with the stares goes, yeah I think you're on the right track. Going down the stairs tends to be one is address "lower frequency" issues, such as tribal issues (finding identity), inner direction, creativity, choice, manifestation, or all of these plus more. White tends to symbolize the creative force, and black destructive. To see the oscillation may be an indicator that as you realize these issues, you'll start to see that the people around you who you thought where purely a positive force in your life, can in fact inhibit you through destructive influence. Hence the reason your legs stopped functioning properly at that time. The heaviness and lack of control shows an unsureness about yourself and the path/situation at hand leaving you to feel as if you have no real support and only burden.

The important thing is to pay attention to your feeling during waking life to see where you might catch similarities in sensation to these reoccurring dreams. Or if you experience any deja vu in relation to them as this will give you an indicator of where the waking life manifestations of these symbolic scenes are located in your life. That way you can identify what is perpetuating them and hopefully stop them or turn them into something more pleasant.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Your bedroom symbolizes all aspects of yourself and your ego & kitchens symbolize spiritual nourishment, warm, & transformation. The fact that you where having this as a reoccurring dream from such a young age really helps to ring true the "universal" meaning behind some of these symbols. The tree is an aspect of yourself(hope, growth, vitality, strength, knowledge), as it changed more and more, you could say that that was outside influence which was modifying your view of your normally happy-likable tree.

The branch being of a snake correlates with my earlier speculation about outside influence. If you think about the "branch" symbolizing a channel of communication or information(generally centralizing around family), & it being a smaller aspect of the whole, it helps to bring into focus the issue at hand. Especially with the branch being a snake which tends to represent all kinds of things. Rather then regurgitate what's already been detailed out enough, here's what dreammoods has listed for "snake" interpretations:

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

So the issue is a very deeply routed spiritual one. I would say the fact that they ended when you left the flat doesn't mean the latent issue isn't still there somewhere. Maybe you had other equally "nightmarish" dreams that followed you....oh wait! you did, you get chased a lot!(we'll get to that)

The transformation of glass, which is a relatively hard substances that you thought would protect you, into a shaped version of a shapeless substance (liquid) is a symbol of logic, and emotion. Once again ringing home the fact that this a deeply rooted spiritual message of sorts as the force of which this event was shown to you is a display of quiet a bit of powerful intention. Such as "something" reaching through that "portal" or window (which is a representation of your own ego, as well as symbolic of opportunity and choice) as you can consider a "hand" or whatever it was that "grabbed" you a manifestation of intention. What was that intention? Obviously to get your attention. For what? I don't know, but it something at your very core of being. Something you couldn't have known then, but did maybe before you got here (on earth). I want to say something that your family does or did at the time was a way to remind you of this by way of fear. Whether that was the intention (to project fear) or not I don't know, but that is apparently how you received it at the time.

I must ask: Have you always had a sort of nagging feeling that you are supposed to do something but not sure what it is?

The be chased means that you are avoiding something you think is unconquerable in some way shape or form(or you wouldn't be running from it). Sure it's fun to have the thrill of the chase sometimes, but if that was the case it would be more apparent, even if only in the way you feel you handle yourself in those dreams. Such as, are you stumbling over yourself? Or are you deftly maneuvering your way to freedom constantly? These types of context will give insight into how you are conducting yourself in relation to this issue that is yet to be confronted. If you are confidently maneuvering, that means you may have gotten to the point that whatever this issue is doesn't both you any more on the surface (conscious) level. But if you are stumbling around, that could be an indicator that in your waking life you are a bit timid and unsure of yourself in general.

If you can somehow recognize that you are in a chase dream again when it happens, turn and face your chaser. You'll see the dream change quiet a bit. Stand resolute in the fact that nothing can hurt you there, and you are purely looking into the mirror of your own fear of yourself and who you might be. Set that intention, to confront your chaser, before you go to bed each night. One night, that chase dream will give raise to something new & deeply empowering should you choose to overcome and identify this deep, latent issue. This will give rise to a new you, the one you always wanted to be, or if are satisfied with your life already, you'll gain further focus and insight into an already happy existence.

Thanks for sharing, I hope I was able to offer some helpful insight into your dreams

Side note here: I got tired of losing posts too so I started using the "preview post" button as a sort of save. That way it's cached somewhere even if you have a browser crash, many time it'll be restored enough to copy and paste what was last on the page and start again.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No problem. Essentially what I meant is that your subconscious was telling you that you need to pay attention to your dreams more and also start taking into account things you might not have given much credence too but may actually have some kind of validity(like tarot).

By "revisiting it" I meant that if you keep replaying the dream in your head with the intention of "reliving" or "reseeing" it, you can induce a lucid dream of sorts where you can essentially have the same dream again. Or you can change it if so you choose to, should you be able to maintain a level of consciousness to remain lucid enough to impose your will on the scene. Either way, before you go to sleep, just keep recycling the intention and the scene. If you remain consistent (aka focused), it should happen for you.

That technique works for essentially any kind of dream you want to build too btw.

A Lucid dreaming technique for : reliving memories, past dreams, or constructing an event to "wake up" into.

A - Imagine or remember a scene or event(time, location, people present, etc)

B - express your intention to "relive" or "resee" the same event, from a particular perspective if you have to or would like to experience it from an alternative perspective. (Example: I am seeing the birth of my 1st child. Example of "alternative perspective": I am seeing the birth of my 1st child through the eyes of the nurse in the room)

C - Cycle both the imagery from A and intention heavy statement from B over & over and start to let in any other scenery information that may have been present. Such as in the example of a birth, there might be noisy equipment, nurses & doctor talking, etc. Immerse yourself in as much sensory perception of the event as you can recall while cycling the the concepts detailed in A & B. Stay focused or you'll start to "forget" and just pass out. It's important to know that you're going to fall asleep while doing this still. Going into this confident about that will help to keep you focused & lessen the times you "forget" or get "groggy(which is the other common sensation)" & more likely to be "fully lucid" as I tend to call it.

D - Don't wake up!
It's a bit "odd" when you flip into dream consciousness, it's easy to excite yourself a wake. Just remember you're in control and you can wake up whenever you want to...but at the moment you want to enjoy reliving an experience

I hope that helps clear things up a bit as well as offers others here yet another tip and use for dreams. Let me know if you need me to expand on anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I did try to do some lucid dreaming and I kind of could do it a little bit sometimes. The problem i did have was I woke up when I tried.
I could make a scene appear but as soon as I thought what am i going to do now, it broke the bubble of the dream. |I guess people that do this kind of thing meditate so they can control there direction without there thought. I dont seem to have a mind for it it gets to excited and moves too fast

kx

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Many times that excitement that wakes us up is our own disbelief in the sense that we're shocked when we accomplish our goal. Meditation does help to gain a sense of "calm" that gets easy to return to. That is one reason why I say to cycle the statements & information over & over again as this turns into a Mantra of sorts. The more consistent you are in your efforts to remain stable, the more & more it will happen for longer durations. Just as any skill, it takes time & effort to gain any level of proficiency. Don't give up, and stay determined and I'm sure you'll accomplish what you're striving for.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
First of all. Thank you Shakesbeer for a great thread!

I have been reading your interpretations and am impressed at your insight.

With regards to the recurring dream it was more like recurring OBE if you like. Does that change the symbolic meaning of my experience? I am quite sure it was that and not just a vivid dream. What are your believes with regards to a 3 year old experiencing regular OBE and remembering it?

The reason I think It was recurring OBE (if there is sucha thing) is that i think something/someone was inducing it. The same being that keeps chasing me in my vivid dreams and OBEs. I have also experienced 'dreams' OBE where someone is showing me a scenario. These are not scary at all just intruiguing. often a voice tells me like a story but i never see the person who is talking. For instance my grandmothers funeral was shown to me from above. I even saw myself at the funeral. I was 1 /1/2 when this happened and my memory of the event is a view from above seeing the positioning of the people, priest, coffin and myself. I have had this confirmed by my mother. There is no way I could have seen it from above as i was actually there myself running around the coffin. I have been told that I was often OBEing as a child. I have a terrrible fear of trees especially at night and am still at 30 plus afraid of the dark. That is why I would like some help interpreting some of my earlier dreams/experiences. I believe the key to what is going on with me lies in the past. To answer your question (se below)

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by IAmD1

I must ask: Have you always had a sort of nagging feeling that you are supposed to do something but not sure what it is?

YES I have. Have you any theories on this? I do have some but It would be nice to hear what someone elses view on this is. I find mine both intriguing and a little scary and often I ask myself if I'm just imagining things.

In answer to your take on ther chase dream scenario I will share with you another dream that happened around the age of 15.

So I am in my usual 'chase' nightmare. At this age I was always aware of being in a dream but had a hard time waking up at will. So I am running and cycling away from the 'fear' the thing that haunts my dreams. I am in an area with houses on each side of me. Each house is dark but the doorways are open. I am terrified to run into any of the houses. I feel observed by not so benevolent eyes and feel I am more safe in the street than going into one of the houses to hide. The chase goes on and i finally make it to my block of flats. I run up the stair get my key in the lock and open and close the door behind me just in time to keep what ever it is from grabing me. I then realise that it will be able to breach the door and then the whole dream changes. I am in an infinitely large space of white light. Non 3D I would say because there is no horizon nor landmarks just infinite white light. I hear a voice in my head. I turn toward where my kitchen would have been and get drawn towards a man/boy in a white robe. is eyes are an unbelievable blue he's very pleasant looking and i sense but do not see under the hood that he is blonde. I ask him. Who are you? how did you get into my dream? He replies to me telepathically while i'm being pulled toward him, saying: Don't worry. Everything is ok now. He then proceeds to kiss my forehead and i wake up. When i wake i am in total bliss and harmony and feel calmer than ever. What is your take on this?

P.S. I have faced what's haunting me in my dreams once and it was not pretty. I got pulled out of that dream at the instant I made eye contact. I have also been saved on two more occations. Any thoughts

Really greatful for any answers intuitive or educated you may have.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

How normal is that(to have OBE's/Lucid dreams so early in life)? Well it actually is fairly common, as children we pay attention to our dreams in a different way and as we get older most people are told to rationalize their dreams away. So we do, and we stop having the fun we used to and so stops the "fantastic voyages" of sorts. The usual pattern after that is sleep turns into "power off" mode where people stop living and just blink out for awhile, or they try to forget the dreams that they do have; because afterall "they're just dreams" right?
*sarcasm alert*

I think the fact that you remember them from that early is rare though. It seems that some of us are left "markers through time" as I call them, sometimes they are vivid dream/obe experiences like yours that are meant to help guide us back to ourselves. No matter what is said past this point, just remember to follow your heart right now & trust in yourself to transcend whatever adversity(internal &/or external) you may encounter.

Does it matter if something is an "OBE" or a "lucid dream" in terms of what you see and their meaning? Not really no. The different "layers" or "dimensions" you hear people talk about are in effect bandwidths of perception. So within one bandwidth or "layer" it may seem very close to this reality in terms of what you deem "normal" sensory perceptions, while on another it can be that plus more, a sort of hyper-reality if you will. Depending on the context (aka the dimension/layer/bandwidth you're on) & the amount of significant informational flow into your waking-consciousness(IE, how many locations, where they rich, how many people, etc), plus the level of urgency of the message, will generally determine the severity & complexity of symbols seen. Simply due to what it takes to get the message across as accurately as possible despite an inevitable contextual (or dimensional) shift when you wake.

Many times as well while "projecting" or "out of body" if you see "something" you just don't have a way to "see" your mind will sort of plop something there to take it's place. Many times that can be balls of light of all colors, odd pixel-like figures, shadows, or just odd symbols in general. What it's there for is to give you an associative feeling to help determine intention. That way even if you can't see what's in front of you you will be able to tell by the symbol if it's something you want to talk to, or something you want to avoid.

It's theorize that children "dream themselves into existence" here. So if that's true then I would imagine most infants & toddlers are all over the place in more ways then one. In terms of subconscious dealings, time is pliable, it's how we can re-live moments in time via dreams/meditation. Once again, it's just as we get older we hear other people tell us we're crazy for trying to use or minds for something other then labor, killing things, or simple distraction. There must be something of importance left for you to realize surrounding your grandmother or that scene in particular for some reason, because once again, it is rare that you keep going back to that particular event.

Originally posted by IAmD1
YES I have. Have you any theories on this? I do have some but It would be nice to hear what someone elses view on this is. I find mine both intriguing and a little scary and often I ask myself if I'm just imagining things.

There's a mass spiritual awakening of consciousness going on right now, and I mean that in a non-dogmatic way. What do I mean by "non-dogmatic"? That means no holy doctrine required!

We are all divine spirits blessed with a sweet internal hyper dimensional well of energy to draw from if so we choose. If you haven't watched Dr. Bruce Lipton's lecture that I posted earlier I highly recommend it as in a round about way he proves scientifically the existence of an "epigenetic(above genes)" force that perpetuates animation (aka life). And then David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma that posted talks about about the physical energetic event that we're currently experiencing as a solar system which gives rises to incredibly fantastic implications for life on this planet.

We're starting to wake up to the fact that we have a spiritual & more then likely celestial lineage that transcend our basic genetic heritage as well as realizing our latent "psychic" functions. The more those concepts sink in as being possibly true (if not entirely) the less intimidating things will seem and the more information will open up really. That doesn't violate any "rules" of any established religions either should that be an issue to anyone reading. In fact it sort of adds validity to a lot of the old spiritual and mystic schools' teachings.

There's a handful of terms being thrown around quiet a bit for those of us who feel like we have a particular "mission" if you will such as "Star seed", "indigo child", "crystal child", etc. The fact is we're pretty much all one of these things, it's just a matter of us realizing it. Here's a person's story that might resonate with some as far as having their reality rocked as well as a few good tidbits of info to follow; one of Project Camelot's recent interviews with a lady named Jessica Schab. I think more people within our 20's & 30's really should start speaking their stories. We're the "little brothers & sisters", "sons & daughters" of many in power right now, but we're all wearing big-people clothes now so we need to start sharing our truths confidently. For that I definitely applaud Jessica, so much so it inspired me to do my own response:

Jessica's interview:

My response, Part 1:

Part 2:

On your dream at 15:

The path you where on in your life at the time seemed intimidating & confusing and all you saw was a fearful end. This was symbolized in the location of this dream. Maybe there where expectation placed on you by yourself or by others that didn't resonate with you well at all. Or maybe you simply have always felt aimless of sorts. Either way this dream shows that you are resolute within yourself enough to maintain your identity despite your own fears both internal & those projected onto you. This evident by the fact that even though you probably knew you could have hid for awhile in any of those "scary houses"(which are symbols of future possibilities of self) and maybe stave off your chaser for another night, you chose to return to your foundation of self perception & identification (your room). You finally transcended that fear though when the scene changed. It was a test of sorts, would you give into your fears, or would you return to yourself and grow into something new? The boy is a reflection of yourself as well as a guide of sorts into that new ego/self. I would guess that within a year or so of that dream you probably had a waking life revelation or epiphany that lead you to be more care-free or uninhibited huh? Even if incrementally...?

Did you ever see the boy or sense any other kind of version of him again?

Facing your attacker and not liking it. You must find strength within yourself to defeat your fear. I don't care what archetype, entity, etc you're confronting there, if you are in touch with your own divine light, nothing can shake your foundation, or cause you fear or harm. Without getting into specifics, you can use your imagination to aid you. Manifest a shield, a weapon, a fire or light ball, something that you can inject a lot of intention & belief into that will aid in your resolution to conquer your chaser or at least hold it at bay long enough to gain further insight.

Thanks again for the encouragement & you're welcome, I hope I was able to help.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer - Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've confirmed some things for me . I also hope that this may be of help to other people on the path who have a hard time with the fear.

I feel in my heart that i have the gift of connecting straight to the source of white light. ( I'm not sure what that means exactly but unconditional love is part of it) But I've got so caught up in the fear that my spiritual connection has almost ceased. Instead of growing older and wiser I am growing more and more separated from the source. Less intuitive and more fearful. Right now I'm on a quest to find my self and take up the fight where I left off. I believe I will have some important message to share once I get back on my original path.

So I thank you for the time you take in sharing your insights. I hope I'll be able to pass that gift on to someone else in the future.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Sweet

I'm a "white-light wielder" too there my friend. It started for me when I was 7, gain the majority of my confidence with it after an event when I was 12. Ever since then I've roamed quiet freely where ever/whenever I wanted

Trust that light, it is everything & everyone and most importantly for us as individuals, is in each & every single one of us.

And you are very welcome of course

On the subject of "the light" to everyone else:

That light we're talking about is the manifestation of what people would consider "unconditional love", "the force of creation", or what I call it "infinite light". It's pretty sweet
even when I didn't believe in it, it still believed in me and stayed with me when I needed it most. If that isn't unconditional love I don't know what is. I didn't find it by attaining any level of "purity", or because I studied the right spiritual teachings, or because I practiced any of this stuff, I just lived my life as me to the best of my abilities , took advantage of opportunities that presented themselves to me, & searched within myself for answers to my life's biggest questions.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just had a nap while you went out golfing.

Me and my room-mate have a game going.. so I went to sleep with the intent to go in sleep paralysis. I did my projection thing and I kind of got out of bed, feeling the crazy head vibes and I was just in this cool state.. I was actually fluctuating between realities. I walked into my buddy's room and opened this little box to see what's inside "he's like hey what are you doing, we have a game going".. and it kind of raised the question "am I awake".. haha but I knew I wasn't so i just ignored him.. I looked in the box and it seemed bigger, and full of water/liquid. I thought damn this can't be it, it has to be more accurate, I need to go to a more accurate reality (the game was me trying to guess whats in the box to see what used LD / AP has for accurate remote viewing, I find one thing that is often different is the wall colours, there are some layout changes but I hardly notice those, but I know its different as well.

So I think I woke up or something and said hell with this I'm going back, so I did, this time I opened the box and saw 2 little containers like perfume or lipstick, they were cylindrical. One thing I took from both occassions was the presence of the colour red, despite the box is red on the inside, that I know.

Even yesterday when I was trying to just use my intuition, I randomly said to my buddy.. I'm getting red, and he confirmed red at least.

So I talked to him and it seems I'm getting close, red / perfume and something feminin, must belong to hix ex girlfriend.

One thing I also noticed, was I started walking around the appartment, trying to hold on this vibe.. I would close my eyes, sort of roll something around in my head, and open my eyes to a different realty.. I was experiencing 2 places or variations at once.. I thought one of them was in the "past". It was quite interesting.

I'll let you know how the experiment works out.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I also did this trick where it was like I was projecting in a dream.. its like I went to lie down to project but I was already dreaming so I could just walk around, my body was not paralyzed.. so I was able to move my hands and such.. this may have happened today. The connection and state of which the paralysis state is can be hard to determine, since you can just draw it from memory rather then it being the vibrations you feel in physical paralysis... but anyways.. so i was still vibrating.. and I managed to touch my forehead and felt it pulsing, it was pretty cool.

Another neat trick I learned you could try happened when I was trying to get in propper sleep paralysis mode.. it felt too much like my conscious mind was there (and if I was lucid, no doubt it was)..and so your sort of expecting another level of mind.. the best I'd describe it is when you go to bed, you don't fall to sleep.. but in efforts to project consciously.. you are able to still your body and relax it to the point of paralysis.. i believe the body releases a drug.. I was doing some reading.

But in this state its like you're still "wide awake"... you think crap now what am I supposed to do? Increase the vibrations? (which you can do to a degree but I think you are still too 'attached' ). So i was thinking of how to get into the dream mind, the astral mind rather, to sort of shift my awareness through realities.. and as I was trying to do this, I closed my eyes (in this dream, it totally didn't work while I was "awake", but it still has cool effects)... so in this dream with my eyes shut, i dont know how to explain th feeling really.. but i would sort of roll my mind upwards as if it was in my head and it did put me in a different mode, just not the one I was going for. But it was still a neat trick.

Even as I do that trick now it feels pretty cool. It puts you like in a more serious and quick light trance. A different mind it seems.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'll also post that dream I wanted to talk to you about earlier. I said I remembered this dream from like 10 years ago.. Its pretty cool how all my intense dreams of that age all trickle in when they should, the past lives, the precognitive ones etc.. and now this, just at a time where it would be the most relevant as I grow spiritualy to try and be one with my environment more and more.

I had a dream I was in the source! I was the source...or I was part of very simplistic omnipresent universal conciousness that floated through thoughts and vantage points..but anyways.. "I" was we, but I was irrelevant and not really missed. My concept of individuality there would be each point of awareness.. as I was viewing/being in my "places"/thoughts at once. I remember being inside a rock, a plant.. and feeling enormous bliss and freedom.. when I woke up it was like nooo I want to go back, I belong there! haha.

I didn't have much of a personality there, no ego, I don't even know about emotions.. it was just a love, a being.. I just WAS. It felt like I was communicating with others / myself, always being with them, sort of like travelling with them through each thought. I would get flashes of thoughts and I would be there. It wasn't like a black space, or even a white light... it was just random thoughts being explored.

Its like if you never meditated..and your mind was all busy.. and everyone of those thoughts you experienced intamately.

It was a cool experience, I'm not even sure what it was because when I woke up I could not contemplate what just occured or what it really felt like or nothing.. I was back in a mind, in a limited view point.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

hah it's good you bring up golf because I needed a good analogy for the projection tip/perspective I want to run by you...

So yeah I was golfing a bit today and there was a player in front of us who took way too many practice swings each shot. It got very annoying. Especially considering the person really didn't need it as their pacing and form was good. When they messed up it was because you could obviously see them do something different from what they had just practiced. It never really made much sense to me why if you have a level of confidence already in your ability, and know your swing enough, that you would need 5-10 practice swings each time. You're not on the course to practice, you're there to play and if you don't got the swing locked by then, it's just not happening that day. Lee Trevino used to say the same thing when he commentated...Why did I bring that up? Because it's the exact same thing with projecting or lucid dreaming. With golf, one of the common adages is "keep your left arm straight(for right handers)" which is a tip and one step of learning the technique of swinging. Just like "paralyzing" your body to project is one phase or step of the projection process.

Once you attain a level of stability using a particular mnemonic or technique that you no longer have to go through the "mental checklist", is it needed anymore? Just like don't you know what it feels like to "project" now and what technically needs to happen first? I would say you've pretty well practiced on the subject, so it's good you're pushing yourself with your experiment. Let us know how that goes. Maybe as things progress on the thread here we can do a similar experiment inviting whoever would like to try on the thread to join in a sort of remote viewing experiment...

Anyways, oscillating between your perspective of this plane & where ever else you'd like is a good way to start calibrating the pertinence or severity of the information you're receiving. The closer the realities are to each other, the easier it gets to remember specifics, which in turn makes it easier to "predict" certain things if you know the context of the dream/projection. Not to mention for those who have a higher level of control & can oscillate their dimension perspectives & not "lose it" as far as lucidity goes will find that a good way to calibrate any "odd" or puzzling dreamsigns you may encounter.

For even more OBE fun-times, try controlling your body like a merionette

The You are everything dream:

you are the source, every single one of us is an expression of "singularity", "god", "Allah", "source", "the light", etc experiencing it's self subjectively. How else do you think we keeping hearing "judgment" means something completely different "there"? You where reminded of this at an early age more then likely to awaken any latent abilities or feelings you may have not consciously realized on your own at the time. I'm starting to theorize that for some people if they don't realize something they're supposed to by a certain time, they are "reminded" by their subconscious. Then other times it was just going to happen no matter what, and other times by choice.

I'm guessing you started experiencing more feelings of empathy as well as a bit more temperance after that event huh? Whatever may or may not have happened, it's obvious this was a crucial event on your soul's path which has obviously gotten you to where you are at now in terms of your spiritual understanding. I'm sure you're seeing now that concept of "all knowledge is 'remembered'" more then ever, and I'm sure you're starting to see how that experience was an important conscious marker or bridge to universal knowledge for you.

Thanks for jumping in & sharing, always fun times...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Shakesbeer it is me again had a little question I was hoping you could answer. The last lucid dream I had I started in a lake or a swimming pool on a float. Then as I was paddling along , this is where it became lucid, I started to paddle up into the air but it did not fell like I was completely in the air. I was above the water and the ground, but it felt like as I was paddling my hands while in the air I was in the water. It basically felt like I was swimming through the water instead of flight.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey man what are you getting at with this empathy thing? lol.. my generous and caring ego can't process that.

You know what I think I got from remembering that? I'll tell you.. since its 4 am and these energies are rejuvinating me yet depriving me of sleep..

This past month and the following transition i'm going through (planetary) are all about self acceptance and deprogramming, and gaining more drive for action from self realisation. I have to sit down and give myself affirmations that essentially.. I am this mystic monk guy now and people are going to have to deal with it as insane as it seems to them and I'm going to have to accept it myself because at this point I've explored so much to not make me think otherwise, its just the programmed doubt that pops in and out of whats considered real and unreal. I've seen past lives, i've seen the future, I feel emotional pain of others in my chakras (empathy eh ##hole?
(i love you) ), I've moved objects with my mind, I've manifested things, I've seen the suspicious connections in earths symbolic history.. so why the hell shouldn't I tell people... "Yeah I'm a damn wizard, I make my own magic water, I talk to plants, what's so crazy about that". People are just going to have to accept me for who I am at this point. It has come to that end to which I can no longer let it trickle out in small doses. And most of all I have to accept it myself, but thats easier said then done.. I have to believe it. I have to push the limiting thoughts out my head and when I can truly believe so that i'm at that state where I'm not thinking (I will do this, but secretly I will TRY to do this.. to just doing it).. Its whats holding me back with my telekinesis among other things and its time to put it behind me.

I'm just an actor playing a role. No'one can stop me from radiating an amount of happyness they find strange and sickening.
. I am the essence of happyness and buried answers to every question and its time to start acting more like it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

bodies of water symbolize our current emotional state. It sounds as if the experience was calm the entire time even has you realized the "fantastic" you where still calm. Maybe something happened or you learned something recently that you didn't think was possible & it left you more calm them "rocked" so to speak. Dreams like this give us a sort of reinvigoration, the basic message of events like these are: relax, you're going to be okay.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join