It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My wife had a weird dream last night that requires interpretation: she opened a door to a room that she didnt know existed and in it sat a part of (as she interpreted it) an army of dead. Not zombies per se but more like skeletons with eyes. She said that they had yellow skulls not white (chinese?) and that she sensed that being "dead" yet alive that they could not be killed. She sensed that they were already here (like a sleeper cell but yet an army of them) and that they were here to "get us" (not our family per se but Americans in general). Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Tell me what you make of this dream?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have a binder for dreams and so called experiences. Many involve the feeling of a tingly sensation inn my body when i fall asleep then i feel as if im being lifted into the air. i believe im being abducted by the good grays. Anyhow others involve hospitals, i do believe in a physic dreamer in a way, because my mom ended up going to the hospital after the dreams that involved hospitals. Others involve sleep paralysis along side with either false awakening, or the feeling of levitation.

I have dreams in which i thought i woke up on my bed, moving my fingers to make sure i was really awake, but in fact i was still dreaming.

I have been have been having tons of dreams lately, another one involving waking up in a room on a bed in which was not mine. a man was next to me. he was small and i was tall possibly a giant. the bed was soft, the blanket was silk. he tried killing me, i think because he knew i wasn't the person he knew, i eventually took the axe away from him, me being so tall.i walked around this house looking at the kitchen. I asked my self" why did i wake up here? while looking at a room with one drawer for clothes... like i knew were i was but i didn't in fact know were i was. then i wake up on my bed. If anyone would like to hear the whole documentation of this particular dream feel free to message me.

another dream involved me standing a couple of inches away from a screen. it had a digital graph on it. this screen was very huge. i moved the pointer via mind. i had a slight headache while doing it. then a manly Shadow casted up onto the screen, like someone was watching me as i did this from behind...then i wake up. as i was writing it down on a piece of paper my eyes started to burn like when u stare at a computer screen for too long, and ur eyes start to hurt,then u squeeze ur eyes an a tear comes out...

another dream involved a man/stranger i got into his car. he knew who i was asking me saying, " ur hana right?" i said yes without even telling him, he asked me while driving.Then he said, " there coming after you to kill you" in a calm voice. i then said, " the grays?" he nodded. i said, " i thought they were a mix of good and bad ones". then he said, " i don't believe so". i felt something wrong about him...i wasn't scared i was calm...later when we got up to this hill, the clouds were dark and huge above this mansion, we both got out of the car. i realized he was not the same man and we stared at each other for a while. if anyone would like to hear this whole particular dream plz feel free to message me...

yes i have had many odd dreams/ expediences that really made me think...another dream I posted up on ats. it talked about the night in which i woke up on my bed and i saw a 5-6 foot tall brown gray walking in our hallway at night...the link is below:

Link to other dream i posted up...

PLZ EMAIL ME A RESPONSE ALSO BECAUSE I DON'T CHECK MY ATS OFTEN MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

edit on 2/3/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot to add email

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I've had a few precognitive dreams - and they frustrate the heck outta me, because, of course, I don't know until AFTER the event the dream in fact was precognitive.
But that's the way it goes.

Besides that I've a very active and rewarding dream life. I'd love to get the prescription for stopping smoking meds people say give great dreams - too bad I don't smoke. Oh wait, that's good.

Anyway, have had some great dreams, some real whoppers for sure.

Always a great topic.

Are you talking about Zyban? If so, hmmm maybe it's time for me to quit smoking!

Well I am really having a slump in my dreams I either have none or don't really recall them anymore.

And I am keeping a journal the poor thing looks pathetically empty.

Any ideas?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join