It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Flynn exposes Masonry 33 symbolics!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
reply to post by emsed1

Just remember that you are at the bottom of that pyramid and that most lies are conveniently hidden between two truths. David never bashed freemasonry or any other occult organization. It is called the Great Deception for a reason and if you really want to know what your organization is all about then go read from one of your philosophers Albert Pike or Manly P Hall. You can also read some of Helena Petrova Blavatsky. The proof is in the pudding.

Hahahahahahaha. Another "you don't know anything until you get higher up" person.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

hahaha it's always the same story with the anti crowd, they read the same crap then bring said crap to ATS.
Once their secret info is shown to be false.
They always cry, we Blue / Craft Lodge Master Masons, don't know what is going on in our own Lodges.

I wonder why we never hear how notorious the York Rite's, Royal Arch or Knights Templar are

I laugh at a lot of this stuff, so much so, I had to tell about some of these story's at the festive board. I get more laughs from the Brothers than I do from telling jokes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is one of the profound secrets about the number 33 that has never been revealed until recently. At the heart of Kabbalah is the Otz Chiim, or Tree of Life. It is the geometrical representation of Adam Kadmon, or "Heavenly Man." It is the cosmic blueprint underlying all levels of reality. In Kabbalah, the four Worlds are mapped by four overlapping Trees of Life. All levels of reality - physical and superphysical - have been proved recently to be represented by 91 overlapping Trees of Life. The traditional Tree of Life has been shown to be but the outer form of the complete blueprint, which has a hidden inner form that has been shown to encode the self-replication of a single Tree into 91 Trees of Life (ADONAI TETRAGRAMMATON = 91, for those who might understand). Information about the ultimate nature of physical reality is encoded in these Trees through the "Rosetta stone" of the Pythagorean tetractys. This triangular pattern of 10 dots is isomorphic to the 10 Sephiroth of the Tree of Life - IT MEANS THE SAME THING and has a precise 1:1 correspondence to it. When their triangles are tetractyses, the lowest 33 Trees of Life in the complete set of 91 Trees are composed of 1680 dots. This number appeared over a century ago in a famous series of investigations using a yogic siddhi of the basic subatomic particles making up atoms. It measures the number of circularly polarized waves in each of the 10 closed bands of energy comprising these particles (now identified as the subquark state of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring - see here).

Embodied therefore in these 33 Trees of Life is the number of oscillations in each standing wave making up the ground state of a superstring constituent of up and down quarks.

The 33rd Tree expresses par excellence the focal centre of the "Higher Self", or "oversoul", because that spiritual principle corresponds to Tiphareth, the fifth Sephirah of Construction, and each Sephirah of Construction corresponds to a plane of consciousness, which has seven levels, each mapped by a Tree of Life, so that the fifth level of the fifth plane is the 33rd level, which is mapped by the 33rd Tree of Life.

There are other deep meanings of this number that can be found expressed in sacred geometries, but this is the profoundest. Visit here to be acquainted with the amazing work that has uncovered the scientific meaning of this number.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Very interesting link. I am going to take your word on the math as that is waaaaaay beyond my level of attention span at this moment. Great importance is put on Geometry in masonry and the number 33 is seen many times within the architecture of the Scottish Rite Temple in D.C.

These are the things we are supposed to go out and find for ourselves in the lessons we are taught early on. Just a nudge in the right direction and the rest you have to work, search, ask, and learn about.

Nice post.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have come to learn that as a Cowan... I am fooling with a curiosity that learns only from experience(s).
meaning... don't sing "the blues" until you're at a zenith. It pays double. Two 3s instead of one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join