It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muaddib from eshart2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is only one true god. "_____". IT IS EVERYTHING, ANYTHING AND AT TIMES NOTHING. The "gods" are numerous, BUT THIER god is ONE. THe cristian "god" commanded it written several times. "I am the lord YOUR god" and in many scripts hints at "the lord MY god"
VERYU DIFFICULT TO DISCERN THE DIFFERENCES ESPECIALLY IN OUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF COMMUNICATION. Then again... most people say I'm CRAZY!!! SEE MATHEW 21:42, 1 corinthians 1:19, Revelation 3:12

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Esthart, will all due respect, that's your opinion, not mine. You are free to have your opinion and i am free to have mine, so please no more "my god is your god even if you don't know it.." Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thanks for posting. Your opion is very unique. However, for substance, I have to give this posting the steaming loaf of shat award for the month (so far).

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
OH, i'm sorry, I thought you had entered into the conversation when you posted YOUR opinion as reply to my "gods new name post" Again, I'm sorry, but if you don't welcome response to YOUR posts, perhaps you should not reply to MINE? THANKS eshart2

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
1.) What is the prediction?

2.) What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ESHART, you really need to work on making your posts clear. I have no idea what you're trying to get across in this post. I seem to remember reading some of your other posts and they're all full of ___'s and CAPSLOCK.

If you wish for people to take you seriously, you should try to learn a bit of internet manners and grammar usage. This may be and internet message board, but much more respect is given to people who type "you" instead of "u" and so forth. Writing in all caps will turn people off from the message you are trying to send, so I'd stay away from that also.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Topic closed-

new topics

top topics

join