It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think it's possible Obama may be the "one"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You really want to know what Obama is according to scripture. There is a couple of bible prophesies I'm watching very carefully now. The problem is this. These 2 supposed end time prophesies combined have called 3 events in the past 8 years. And now I'm watching for the 4th event to occur. The one that verifies that these 2 prophesies are in the process of being fulfilled.

So let me give you the verses to look at. And while it's true that the general consensus on these prophesies was that they were fulfilled over 2000 years ago there is a small glitch. Some prophesies happen twice. They could be repeating. So here are the verses.

Daniel 11-2 and 3.
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

A perfectly accurate description of the events leading up to the 9-11 disaster. Washington DC as the realm of Greece. Cute bit of misdirection eh?

Then Daniel 8 and the horns of the ram. A perfect description of 2 countries in the middle east being conquered by a powerful country from the west. Fits Afghanistan and Iraq eh?

Then the future event to watch for described by both prophesies.

Daniel 11-4 and 8-21 and 22
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Obama is not the "Antichrist" But he appears to be a "antichrist" as in a predecessor.

And his job appears to be the destroyer of the US. And I would nominate him as a potential 3rd horseman of Revelation. The one that starves people to death. And according to Daniel 8 the Antichrist comes later.

A NWO king of the north leader of the western world.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by ntech]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join