It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

energy alerts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this full big moon seems to be having an effect tired, nauscia but also lots of new information coming into my awareness, is the full moon affecting anyone in interesting ways, would like to contnue this thread on energy and the effects and see the connections

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes I am feeling negative physical effects such as headache, dizziness and sleeplessness as well as a "hyperness".

Mentally my mind is downloading new information from my surroundings and I feel a renewed sense of connection with the universe but some disconnection from my peers. Also a serene peace and faith in the positive.

I also believe I am closer to accomplishing my task here.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As the full moon approaches i feel better, More alert. This usually lasts for a day or so after a full moon. I have a friend the recoans that music sounds duller at the quarter moons
kx

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lately I have felt a major disconnection with society. I look around at people worshiping their material belongings while at the same time trying to figure out how I once worshiped the same. I am on a personal quest to find out who I truly am and what it is I am supposed to accomplish while I'm here.

I have not always felt this way. In fact, it has only been a few months since I realized I was headed in the wrong direction. I do not know why the feelings are so strong at this point in my life, but I feel like there is more to my spirit that I am meant to find.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by RichieScott1]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The moon has nothing to do with energy. It is all in the mind. All the moon does is reflect light from the sun. Being full or new moon makes no difference. Visible light has nothing to do with Psychic energy. It is electromagnetic wavelengths that do no more harm/good than the lightbulb can do to you from a few feet away.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

With all due respect and not to make any negative implications - but is it possible that this could be due to your return from the sandbox?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Ya know, I learned a lot about myself over there. I have never put the two together, but it is quite possible. I learned to cherish the small things in life because I realized it could all be gone in a moment, literally.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I haven't seen the things you have, and I can't possibly understand.

I've tried to "put myself in the boots" of our soldiers, and understand what they go though, but it's impossible.

But I have seen things in my life and lost enough loved ones to draw the same conclusions as yourself.

Maybe everything happens for a reason, maybe it's all random coincidence; or a combination of both - I just try to enjoy the gift of life and live honorably as I can as a personal tribute to the memory of the ones I and everyone else has/have lost.

And avoid run-on sentences..

[edit on 5-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To relate this with the OP's topic, is it possible to control the energy we feel? I mean, is it a feasible idea that one can 'filter' the energy in their lives?

I am not sure how the phases of the moon would tie into specific energy. The image of a werewolf does come to mind though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think so. If you can overcome the urge to hate/fight/seek revenge and focus on being a good person, making a *real* tangible difference - then you're really fighting the good fight.

I mean, I'll defend myself or my loved ones or a stranger on the street - but let's face it, the bystander effect reigns supreme. If you look at thugs, they're actively eminating negative energy... We need to do the opposite.

Foster a sense of community and share our knowledge and experience for the betterment of our childrens futures, as opposed to letting greed and death overcome our true potential to live as forces of good.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
Lately I have felt a major disconnection with society. I look around at people worshiping their material belongings while at the same time trying to figure out how I once worshiped the same. I am on a personal quest to find out who I truly am and what it is I am supposed to accomplish while I'm here.

To relate this with the OP's topic, is it possible to control the energy we feel? I mean, is it a feasible idea that one can 'filter' the energy in their lives?

I came to this point in my life over 2 years ago...still searching but have made a remarkable difference in my life.

And yes..It is VERY possible to control your energy.

I remember a documentary on Buddhist monks who were put in a MRI and shown different pictures. Some nice. some very very gruesome. The doctor's were shocked.

Their emotions never changed...They were happy and content no matter what they were subjected to.

(That's what I am reaching for..hey it's a plan. Don't know if I will even come close...but not giving up)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

And yes..It is VERY possible to control your energy.

(That's what I am reaching for..hey it's a plan. Don't know if I will even come close...but not giving up)

I know that drive you are feeling to not give up. I feel there is so much in the physical world as well as the spiritual that one can access if the right path is taken. I believe some refer to it as 'karma'.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yeah, like you have to keep going. And you've come so close to death but every time something keeps you from death, but you come SO CLOSE and ... I dunno...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry if I triggered anything. Thanks for this thread OP, and nice to meet everyone.

It's going to be a beautiful day.
Just stay out of the sun.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The headache is really bad this morning.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
The moon has nothing to do with energy. It is all in the mind. All the moon does is reflect light from the sun. Being full or new moon makes no difference. Visible light has nothing to do with Psychic energy. It is electromagnetic wavelengths that do no more harm/good than the lightbulb can do to you from a few feet away.

So, how about the Class B solar flare we were just exposed to? Would this qualify in your book?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If you've been squirreling away information and data or pictures and what not, now is the time to compile everything into a handy zip file and share it with other people who are studying this.

top topics

join