It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time between each attempt at telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hi all, I was wondering about a few things concerning telekinesis,
well, a few people i talk to say to take breaks in between attempts, but i have not attempted for 3 days about
is this going to have a bad affect on my telekinesis attempts??
or a good affect or does it not really matter

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by comiesk8er

it really wouldnt matter it will happen when its supposed to happen,,,,,,,,

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

okay, so breaks in between attempts doesnt affect it??

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
People who believe in telekinesis tend to suggest 30 minute breaks. 3 days is certainly enough. Give it an hour break for every 20 minutes of practice and you'll be good to go. A night's sleep is certainly enough to "recharge your batteries". Many "psions" claim to be able to go for an indefinite period of time by "harnessing energy" from sources other than themselves, such as the sun.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

well, i dont think u have noticed that its kinda really freakin cold outside
too cold to get some sun

haha, thanks tho

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

what other people do is erelivant a reason why you havnt done it for days just go with the flow

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If telekinesis were possible we would have seen it in history and science by now. There is NO scientific evidence supporting telekinesis, and don't even think about posting some shady YouTube video as evidence - it's not.

We would also see examples of telekinesis in nature (animals). They are much more in touch with the capabilities of the mind than we ever will be.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

theres no scientific evidence because telekinesis IS NOT FROM SCIENCE!!
and u cant prove everything with science!
noob.....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
please when and if you do achieve telekinesis within your lifetime do send me a u2u to arrange mmeting and show me your acomplishments........................................................................................................................................ ................................................................

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
If telekinesis were possible we would have seen it in history and science by now. There is NO scientific evidence supporting telekinesis, and don't even think about posting some shady YouTube video as evidence - it's not.

We would also see examples of telekinesis in nature (animals). They are much more in touch with the capabilities of the mind than we ever will be.

Funny that you mention that, but uh last I checked Human beings are animals too!
And why would you need science to explain everything? Jeeezz. How do you even know science is REAL? That is probably made up too!

Edit:
Also, Human minds can reach out more into the world then other animals. So seriously, don't doubt people...

DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Cassidy WolfPaw]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

While I do not doubt that telekinesis might be possible. I do question why you are intent on doing this. Is this so you can impress people with your special abilities or do you have some higher purpose in mind? I suspect your motivation for doing this might have more to do with the outcome than your technique.

- PM

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassidy WolfPaw

apparantly science and spirituality are much the same although some bright spark along the way decieded to seperate it to hide truth!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

well, people have different reasons for doing this, i do it partially to prove to myself i can do it

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

ohh also, to help me concentrate more, because you have to concentrate alot to do it, so i want to concentrate better

new topics

top topics

join