It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrites, Liars, and Rose Colored Glasses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When dimensional detective originally posted the article about the $2 trillion I had to read it 5 times, because I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

As I write this post I have to wonder WTF people are thinking these days, do they even stop for one minute, or to cross reference any of the events that are taking place? Are people asleep, scared or just numb?

2 trillion dollars and the Federal Reserves denies a freedom of information act request to know where the money went. WTF! 1#

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Big Three come to congress with a well laid out business plan, just like congress asked for, to secured a loan of less than 20 billion and we all know where that money is going, Denied. WTF! 2#

We the citizen of the USA sit back and let a private institution dictate us into trillions of dollars of debt, and we don’t even know where the money is going, but when the last industry that actually produces something here in the US needs a morsel, compared to the enormous financial bailout of the crooks on Wall street, which are not even having to come remotely close to a business plan for their bailout money.

Is anyone seeing hypocrisy beyond logic and business 101?

What happen to full and transparent disclosure like the Feds promised for the initial bailout?

I would like this thread to grow and those here at ATS that can help piece more contractions, lies and anything else together about what is transpiring financially, we would all appreciate your keen insights.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sigh... I know what you mean. The problem is both "awareness" and "giving a damn". Most of our population still believes that "life will go on" as normal and believe that our way of life can never change. So flip that channel back so we can watch "American Idol" and continue the ant column to and from work because that is what is happening.

I knew this 20 years ago though... this is nothing new, even then most people were not involved and uneducated (by choice) to the world in general.

I only come to these boards in hope that something I say might actually bring awareness to someone. Knowledge and the thirst for knowledge is a reason for life!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The money drain is going to build underground survival habitats for the elite and wealthy because of coming crossing of the galactic equator plane (a.k.a. dark rift) which will result in great doom, again. Don't believe me? Wait a few more years. You'll see. This drain and disappearance, diversion, of cash has been going on for a while now. This is why there is no discloser of where all that funny money has actually gone. Follow the money trail and you will see.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Star and flag.

I have been screaming about this since the beginning, and I took a lot of heat from folks saying, "do you realize what will happen if they DON'T bail out so-and-so?" It is as if the ruling class and their puppets, the gov and corpomedia propaganda mouthpieces had convinced the masses that they were going to do something "honorable" that would "save the economy" BY STEALING FROM THE ECONOMIC BASE. LOL!!!

These goons are largely RESPONSIBLE for much of this trainwreck, and yet they are not only NOT being held responsible, they are being REWARDED for it, over and over again! And WE are footing the bill, and will CONTINUE to do so for eons to come! We are being turned into these CRIMINAL ruling class elitist's SLAVES!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why should anyone believe any of this? We are all just conspiracy theorist that over react. (shrugs shoulders)

Peter Schiff Interviewed right here on ATS by our own Dave and Johnny.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peter Schiff Pod Cast ATS

This is a must listen to broadcast for anyone who wants the truth about the current economic situation.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just watched the movie They Live the other day and I have got to laugh a little at the irony between that movie and this conversation.
Everyone is sleeping.Its amazing what they do right in front of our eyes and people never even realize it.

top topics

join