It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Of course the human brain processes information both serially and in a massive parallel fashion.

The best known non human parallel processing supercomputers were created to break the cryptographic codes during WW2.

Supercomputers programmed to take advantage of chaos theory have improved weather forecasting accuracy since the 1950's. Determinism is ultimately limited by random event cascade however.

Moving beyond serial base grinding mechanical calculators to personal computers that could network was an important milestone. The WWW certainly allows for some very interesting Artificial Intelligence tools that could be used/misused for predicting how most people will react to future event scenarios. The reading comprehension of such an AI system could be formidable, but would be no match for the neologistics of barking mad human brains.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
A few cards from the Steve Jackson game 'Illuminati New Word Order' (circa 1995):

A scanned deck: cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Related to this post, in the arcade version of Solomon's Key the 'Final Prison' is Room 11-1 and Round 44. In total there are 51 rounds (7 hidden). In the final bonus room the background graphic indicates to 'Cast a Spell on the Book at "XI-I"'

The final rounds of Solomon's Key (arcade version):

* skip to 4:10 to see the Tecmoplate and finishing of the game.

The main character in the game is named Dana which bears resemblance to D. Anna or 'Diaethria anna' (Anna's Eighty-eight buttefly)

The ending of the NES version:

* skip to 1:20 for the ending

The text at the end says:

Fairies were released
And flew around the world
The power of "Solomon's Key"
Sealed away
All of the evil spirits
And
The constellation was ruined
Peace will be our's forever

Then the next screen:

Game Over
Your GDV 73

While constellation here refers to rooms in "Constellation Space" where groups of rooms are represented by one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac, there is a striking similarity between the rooms and an underground base connected to a constellation of satellites.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Something strange just happened: while driving in Mountain View I stopped at an intersection where there was what looked like a magician who had setup a small table in front of a bookstore. He had long blond hair and a costume which seemed to resemble Dana from Solomon's Key! What really made the connection concrete was that the street intersection was Castro St. and Dana St.! If any of you are familiar with Mountain View then you know that NASA is just a couple of blocks away which makes this even more bizarre. This is the day after I made the above post.

Google StreetView of Dana St and Bookstore

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Synchronicity is everywhere, look at your friends and look at your friends friends, look at what work you are doing and look at your work colleagues, we are all little bits of everyone in a petri dish and nature is what clumps people like us together into likewise groups.

I am sure, we feed (subconsciously) off each others energy everyday, like a built in universal survival mechanism (everybody needs somebody) and If I am right then there must be other organisms in our universe that do the same thing and going even further, whats to stop us from thinking that our universe is a living entity that feeds,guides and binds us all into groups? and there are things we do in life that we don't have any control over, it happens because its meant to happen at that time.

Suddenly we find ourselves in a complex thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

The reason I wanted to comment is that I believe that this so called super computer/AI computer was used to generate all the 911 pre-planning operational concerns which included symbolism and numerical synchronicity introduced into the 911 event.

Many think that 911 was a massive sacrificial ritual. While I tend to accept this premise, I also realize that no one person could have generated the intricacy of all the 911 numerological anomalies that one can find when looking at 911 on their own. It would have to have been some super computer to achieve their ritualistic pursuits and all the planning venues that 911 covered. With astrological, numerological, and esoteric symbolism requirement, it stands to reason at least in my opinion that a super computer was involved in such planning necessary to execute 911 with the professional results that we have seen from all the research and investigation that has occurred since that fateful day.

I have always felt that in order to achieve the level of operational efficiency that went into the many hydra heads of the 911 snake operation that it would have taken a super computer to cover all the possibilities that 911 would have required to be present when the event actually took place on the date it was executed on.

Your posting is indeed a needed source for me because it lends credibility to my premise that 911 was orchestrated and planned by use of a super computer that also incorporated astrological, symbolism, and numerological patterns . Anyone that looks can find such strange 911 numerological patterns if so inclined.

If such a super computer exists and if that computer was used to plan the 911 operation, then the same super computer has the means to reveal who was involved and who was responsible for 911 from its idea inception. This super computer was used for evil, but it can be used for solving the worlds problem if control of it can be achieved. At present such a computer is being used to commit crimes and cover up who was involved in 911. I say we should use such a computer and reveal the truth of 911 and of the many other areas of our society that are inundated with political corruption and greed.

Anyway thanks for your posting. It has given me some encouragement that one day such a computer could be used to actually help mankind instead of controlling mankind for a select group of evil elitist.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Image stills from around 3:51

My interpretation:

1) 10 4.00 4.00 => 2010, 44
2) key to unlock solomon's key
3) 2nd key
4) 2011 LUCK IN MOTOR USA die$, renew

5) Chevrolet (www.youtube.com...)

6) 4X4 => 44, 2010

edit: I just viewed VP Joe Biden's retrofit speech and noticed the recovery logo in the background which bears resemblance to the cog in (4).

[edit on 21-4-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I wonder if I could ask you a question?

I read your first post, but I admit this sort of thing gives me a bit of a headache so I skipped to your last post. I'm sorry - I'm not trying to be ignorant, it's just all a bit beyond me.

I notice that you mention that the twentieth century started in 1901, which I think is the right year to start a century.

Have you any thoughts on why the twenty-first century started in 2000. Was it just impatience or ignorance or was there some particular reason?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Heres some 1981 synchronicity for ya.
I was born August 18th 1981 at 8:28pm. I weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces at birth.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

If I understand you correctly you are asking why I interpret 10 and X as 2010 instead of 2011. I suppose it is because that is how the year 2010 is generally represented. I also view it as a different concept than counting the number of years since the beginning of the 20th century.

As a guess for its meaning, 2010 may be the year that the temple key (which I see as the future, eternity, etc.) is unlocked by a secondary key. 2011 may be the year that this key is used or comes to fruition.

If the key concept seems too abstract, I view the secondary key as undeniable proof of the US government's remote-sensing brain imaging activities and the primary key as an irrevocable social rupture.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Thank you, but I wasn't questioning your analysis. I accept that you've done your homework

It was just always a puzzle to me that the whole world celebrated the beginning of the 21st century at midnight in 1999 / 2000 instead of 2000 / 2001.

Thank you again for your time.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by berenike]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is Obama's speech at the University of Michigan commencement on May 1st. Notice the flag to the right of Obama throughout the speech. It shows 81 when stationary and 1817 -> 8117 -> 2010 when the wind blows. The picture in the middle is similar to the beam coverage of a cluster of satellites. In the center is a lamp -> genie -> Janus. From Wikipedia:

genie (also jinni, djinni, from Arabic جني jinnī): Jinn is a word of the collective number in Arabic, derived from the Arabic root j-n-n meaning 'to hide' or 'be hidden'. Other words derived from this root are majnūn 'mad' (literally, 'one whose intellect is hidden'), junūn 'madness', and janīn 'embryo, fetus' ('hidden inside the womb').
en.wikipedia.org...

Observable classified satellites

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Edit: Around the time I made the above post unknown to me Solarstone released a new single...first of 2010... hmmm?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by tmk81]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I was watching this video and thought to myself 'huh, that sounds like Phish'. After a couple more views the connection became clearer with the Canon truck finding relation with the Phish canon.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was searching for an Underworld track and came across this single:

Underworld - Crocodile (September 12, 2007)

Notice the covered circle in the upper-right and how it has been partitioned from 8 o'clock to 11 o'clock corresponding to the timeframe noted in the OP (2008-2011). It just so happened that the software I was using subsequently recommended this track: Chemical Brothers "It Began In Afrika" and it just so happens that this single was released in the UK on September 10, 2001 and in the US on... September 11, 2001.

I was also thinking recently about the relation between 44 and 66 and it seems that the Tarot cards here are strongly correlated... 44 could be representative of the Antichrist Barack Hussein Obama II (Barry Soetoro) the 44th president of the US and 66 could be representative of the Beast Satan where 66 is the numerical value of Allah in Arabic and 666 is the mark of the Beast, so their communion could be seen as an additive operation which would equal 110 (~2011). Going along this logic the year of 2010 is symbolic of the join operator between man and God: a mega-hex to become as God or possibly invoking the animus of the spiritual into the physical through advanced artificial intelligence, the likes of which few I suspect understand.

Searching through other Chemical Brother's releases the following one stuck out ("We ARE the Night") corresponding to the NRO patch/slogan "We OWN the Night" and the inscription of 81-18 on the palms of the human hand through homology (according to Eastern Arabic numerals).

[edit on 6-6-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

This patch is featured in Trevor Paglen's book "I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have To Be Destroyed By Me". The caption at the top is French for "Imagination Without Boundaries". Beyond the surface symbolism I have come across some alternative insights which are in line with the topic in this thread.

First notice how two of the white stars are larger than the other three. Next notice the two colored stars, one purple the other red and the brown pigeon in the center. Together these 8 symbols align with the eight I-Ching trigrams: two parents, 3 sons and 3 daughters. Having the pigeon represent the youngest son (52) influenced by his 3+2+2 older family members (7 stars or 7 planets), the numbers can be read as 32252. As many of you are aware the Yale death-cult Skull and Bones features this number prominently on their logo.

Looking at a higher fractal of this synchronicity the sequence of 1 (or more) trans-Neptunian object(s) + eight planets + the Sun follows the sequence of energy vortexes in the human body also known as chakras. Neptune the most distant planet serves as the system's gatekeeper providing a bridge to the lower darker chakras, possibly including a brown dwarf companion star. Since we as humans no longer possess a tail, this chakra occupies a negative space serving as a plumb and anchor to the nether-regions of consciousness. After the Neptune-tail chakra comes the Uranus-root chakra followed by each of the remaining planet-chakras in sequence with the Mercury-crown chakra at the top serving as messenger to the Sun chakra located above the skull.

According to these signs I see a possible extinction event being plunged from trans-Neptunian space by the Neptune-tail chakra, forcing upwards a Kundalini vortex of fire in a shot which hits the Earth-throat chakra. The signs indicate that this could happen in the transition from 2012 to 2013 at the turning of 31 when this civilization has thoroughly rotted its foundation realizing the pig-eon and is cut from manifesting the unbegotten. The Karnana Mudra better known as Devil Horns is representative of this 52-Ω transformation with the little finger representing the 5th planet Jupiter and the index finger representing the 2nd planet Venus. An alternative description comes from the 52nd chapter (Codex XIII) of the Nag Hammadi:

And a great clap of thunder will come out of a great force that is above all the forces of chaos, where the firmament of the woman is situated. Having created the first product, she will put away the wise fire of intelligence and clothe herself with witless wrath. Then she will pursue the gods of chaos, whom she created along with the prime parent. She will cast them down into the abyss. They will be obliterated because of their wickedness. For they will come to be like volcanoes and consume one another until they perish at the hand of the prime parent. When he has destroyed them, he will turn against himself and destroy himself until he ceases to exist.

And their heavens will fall one upon the next and their forces will be consumed by fire. Their eternal realms, too, will be overturned. And his heaven will fall and break in two. His [...] will fall down upon the [...] support them; they will fall into the abyss, and the abyss will be overturned.

The light will [...] the darkness and obliterate it: it will be like something that has never been. And the product to which the darkness had been posterior will dissolve. And the deficiency will be plucked out by the root (and thrown) down into the darkness. And the light will withdraw up to its root. And the glory of the unbegotten will appear. And it will fill all the eternal realm.
* the Kundalini energy originating at the base of the spine is often described as a coiled 'lock of hair from the beloved'.

1. Skull and Bones logo
2. Mercury the messenger holding a caduceus and accompanied by a goat and a rooster (Capricorn in the year of the rooster [1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005]).
3. Anchor

For the next symbol notice the cog to the upper-right. This is in line with the recovery act logo and the '___' "prophecy" a couple posts back. A curious pattern I have found for clocks is the time span ~10:20-10:40. It can be seen in the X cross over the cog and in the following video first @ 2:28 then @ 4:28.

A final insight from this patch is the rainbow colored sash across the pigeons neck which has five colors (plus one barely visible) and two end ribbons with colors the same as the two parent stars. My interpretation is that the left ribbon represents the past or masculine energy and the right ribbon represents the future or feminine energy. The ribbon is cut in the middle where there are two green footprints on a cloud below which there are two lightening bolts spelling EW. I interpret this as hidden or unrealized desire approaching an activation or turning point.

My caveat for this patch is to be wary when thinking without boundaries.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Alan Parsons Project "Eye in the Sky" recorded 1981-1982.

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see anymore
To know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind

[edit on 5-7-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm surprised I missed this one...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Assud: I come from the diaspora, carrying the Key of Return. This is the Key of Return. Do you see it? Allah willing, we will use this key to liberate our Al-Aqsa Mosque. Here is a picture of the noble Al-Aqsa Mosque. Here it is, can you see it? Allah willing, we are the soldiers of the Pioneers of Tomorrow.
source: Tomorrow's Pioneers, ep. 206 "Assoud Arrives"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
[edit on 5-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join