It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Tupperware containers and plastic bags seem to pressurize and de-pressurize until they pop open. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Please elaborate on the popping sounds that part interested me the most and seemed the least talked about and most overlooked of the computers abilities.

I haven't experienced dramatic popping events such as plastic bags or tupperware containers popping open. I have experienced synchronistic popping noises coming from sources like my television set, car and walls. I explain this as directed electromagnetic energy being used to heat these materials at particular stress points causing them to expand and contract which creates popping noises. While this happens my thoughts are synchronized to interact with these noises.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Points well taken, I was not commenting on any ability of the system to monitor or interact, only on the sleep deprivation effects, which were my main focus. It seems that our experiences have been quite different, or perhaps that our perceptions of our interactions with such a system are quite different.

I urge you to explore the spiritual component, which I think will afford you more protection than you currently believe.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I was going through some "stuff" and right at that time I was about to fall asleep I would experience a sound/feeling vacum pressure.

It would bring me out of the point of drifting off. I equate it to a pop at hight altitudes only not as severe, more like a .................well, there just isn't the proper language to describe it I would leave it as air pressure targeting a particular part of my head.

It has since stopped and seemed to be activated during some other unexplainable events.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Tupperware containers and plastic bags seem to pressurize and de-pressurize until they pop open. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Please elaborate on the popping sounds that part interested me the most and seemed the least talked about and most overlooked of the computers abilities.

I haven't experienced dramatic popping events such as plastic bags or tupperware containers popping open. I have experienced synchronistic popping noises coming from sources like my television set, car and walls. I explain this as directed electromagnetic energy being used to heat these materials at particular stress points causing them to expand and contract which creates popping noises. While this happens my thoughts are synchronized to interact with these noises.

From my experience there is definately popping and clicking often also interacting with my thoughts. This was back 1n February 1999. The clicking was really annoying. In the walls and roof and other things.

I wonder if i've been tortured and don't even know about it. OMG Technology these days so amazing.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Well, I'm outta here folks. Can't take it any more. The mods allow this crap? Now I believe the MSM article a few weeks ago that said consipiracy sites can contribute to mental health issues.

I did not think it was possible for anyone to top the time travelers from the future coming back and eating the dinosaurs or the thread on dragon flies not being real but are actually miniature military drones. But this...

...this supercomputer sounds more powerful than God. Good grief you need therapy and I'm not trying to be mean spirited.

Your either in need of help or your having a bit of fun preying on the gullible here. I suspect the later.

Not sure what the answer is for the mods and what they can do. I suspect they will instead delete this reply. Maybe we need another room on the board called WAY OUT THERE or something.

I lurk mostly, don't post much but I think I may have just gotten to the bottom of whas causing my migraines.

Oh, how can I forget, it's the super computer giving me my headaches.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Astrobee]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Astrobee]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Chill out Astrobee

Remember that this is the Skunk Works Forum after all

This is an interesting thread whether you want to treat it as fact or fiction

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrobee

Your either in need of help or your having a bit of fun preying on the gullible here. I suspect the later.

Not sure what the answer is for the mods and what they can do. I suspect they will instead delete this reply. Maybe we need another room on the board called WAY OUT THERE or something.

I lurk mostly, don't post much but I think I may have just gotten to the bottom of whas causing my migraines.

This thread is in SkunkWorks, which is basically what you're suggesting. It's the forum for hard-to-believe theories that just might lead somewhere if allowed space instead of being encased in demands for more proof.

I always wonder why people keep saying that mods are probably going to delete their replies? Do you post them knowing they're off-topic?

But I read enough of them to know that people who predict post deletion have about as good a record as Blossom Goodchild, which is encouraging to me. There would be something wrong with a world where the only successful seers were the debunkers

I hope your headaches get better. I wouldn't blame the computer, though – I think you're probably cooperating with it, and it only gives headaches to those who don't cooperate

(for the record, that was a joke. I suspect that the stress of having to make sure that everyone gets everything right contributes to the migraines)

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknownsoul

Would a strong psychic be able to detect it trying to control them and overload the system?

I am skeptical of psychics as they are often either charlatans or delusional. Nostradamus had one interesting quatrain which relates 6 to 81 (I am the third son and the youngest in a family of eight and interestingly the novel Century was published in 1981 and "spent six months on The New York Times best-seller list").

Tears, cries and laments, howls, terror,
Heart inhuman, cruel, black & chilly:
Lake of Geneva the Isles, of Genoa the notables,
Blood to pour out, wheat famine to none mercy.

Century 6, Quatrain 81

Another interesting quatrain relates 9 to 44 (The 44th US President will be inaugurated in 2009 and the Large Hadron Collider, which is located close to Geneva, is expected to resume operation in 2009).

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
RAYPOZ will exterminate all who oppose him,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Century 9, Quatrain 44

My belief is that most of Nostradamus' quatrains work through apophenia and any interpretations anyone makes are projections of their world view. I don't consider his predictions to be of any guidance since they are inconsequential to reason. Additionally, some of these synchronicities and coincidences could be planned by this system to affect thought since divination is effective at mind control. A notable psychic who I believe may have had divine guidance was Joan of Arc. I don't believe that a psychic could disrupt this system unless they are the Messiah. I think this system could be a part of a greater plan which will put the ruling class in an unforeseen weakened position at which point the Apocalypse might occur; whether it's spiritual, material or both I don't know.

Here is a thread I started about 1981 and 2011: Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

[edit on 29-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here is something I posted in another thread: ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

It has projected translucent figures into my environment through my mind's eye, like faint holograms, with clear intelligible voices which communicated deep insights as well as derision pertaining to my life. The images were as though my eyes were projectors.

It has also transmitted strobed images, such as Nazi soldiers marching at a diagonal angle, when I had my eyes closed and I was not imagining anything; it was as though I were watching a movie.

It has also transmitted clear visions such as the Earth turning into a bullet and collapsing and pulling the Sun with it causing a projection of time to collapse and reverse to the dinosaurs and eventually into a black hole.

Another is of the Earth splitting inside out into quarters and turning into a lotus.

Another is the surface of the Earth inverting into a shell around the Sun from a "neutron" weapon which flipped the polarity of matter and George W. Bush escaping in a space ship outside the shell and communicating with me from possibly the future telling me what had happened.

Another is it "quarking" (to mine energy from quarks) my brain which appeared as a moving vector orthogonal to the surface of an irregular volume which as the vector moved, a purple energy cloud would leak out. A warp sound, similar to the sound a racquetball occasionally makes, would pierce through my head and my environment would shift through different angles as though I were moving into another dimension.

Another is a lighthouse projecting time as a light beam rotating in a circle.

Another is giant rotating rings at the edge of the Universe and something outside of it observing it as though it were a simulation.

Another is of a tick in a keyhole trying to leverage itself out of my mind while my legs felt like they were being patted up and down.

Another is the Earth turning into a phoenix and an image of a human with the backside of their bent wrists touching the sides of their head and their head turned up and sideways.

Another is a troll doll's face saying something like "Do you want to help us help you?" and then the troll doll putting its arms out in a shrug.

Another is an infinite plane of tiny white spheres with orthogonal vectors moving in different directions.

Another is an old man's voice saying "the history of time"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and a white circle and a black circle alternating into and out of each other like a phoropter and a drop of water going through a surface then emerging at the top and repeating with a droplet sound.

There are more, all of which I consider a part of this system programming me. Sayings it repeated throughout this programming include "you are moving into a completely different world"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and "you are going underground".

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here is something I posted in another thread: The coming atomic age..for Quantum Computers

Most people are trapped in a socialized bubble having been deceived by their public information sources. All ability for the layman to rationalize advanced technology is based on information which has no practical applicability.

I assume this system is being used to restructure society for posthuman existence. Can you imagine a corporation monetizing the technological singularity? I can and it would be harmful to the spiritual development of humanity. Private interests based on the pleasure-pain principle would corrupt this technology. No need to look further than the entertainment industry and advertising to understand what I mean. Things are going to change dramatically for humanity; the old way of life will cease to exist and that includes the current economy. I believe every accessible mind is being accessed by this machine to create some vision of a transcendant society. However, I believe transcendence is not possible without divine revelation since this technology has been and is being grossly abused. I view the capstone of the pyramid with the "all-seeing" eye disengaging into the atmosphere and causing a torrent of lightning from its apex as an allegory of this system's ability to read each accessible individual's mind.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is something I posted in another thread: How "the law of attraction" works

Mind is the forerunner of all actions.
All deeds are led by mind, created by mind.

The Dhammapada, 1:1 (Trans. Ananda Maitreya)

This includes delusions. If the mind is delusional then it will live in a delusional reality which according to the 'law of attraction' will attract events which reinforce its delusions. From my perspective The Secret is a deception (even its name is a reprehensible marketing ploy to sell its false promise). New Age is saturated with this type of brainwashing; delusional claims of understanding external reality (See also: Heaven's Gate, What the Bleep Do We Know!?, Edgar Cayce). This type of mind is living in a weak fantasy which will be crushed when the world becomes aware of reality; not only does it neglect hard science, it does not consider "the secret" which is controlling society (and it's not alone).

Here is "the secret": the mind can be remotely read and controlled by artificial intelligence created not by aliens, reptilians or stargate psychics but by human scientists. It's unfortunate that valid experiences with this system are associated with the delusional world views of the New Age Movement.

We can learn something from the lesson of Job as it relates to this system: the mind is never in control of dominant systems no matter how righteous it may be.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
Here is something I posted in another thread: ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

It has projected translucent figures into my environment through my mind's eye, like faint holograms, with clear intelligible voices which communicated deep insights as well as derision pertaining to my life. The images were as though my eyes were projectors.

It has also transmitted strobed images, such as Nazi soldiers marching at a diagonal angle, when I had my eyes closed and I was not imagining anything; it was as though I were watching a movie.

It has also transmitted clear visions such as the Earth turning into a bullet and collapsing and pulling the Sun with it causing a projection of time to collapse and reverse to the dinosaurs and eventually into a black hole.

Another is of the Earth splitting inside out into quarters and turning into a lotus.

Another is the surface of the Earth inverting into a shell around the Sun from a "neutron" weapon which flipped the polarity of matter and George W. Bush escaping in a space ship outside the shell and communicating with me from possibly the future telling me what had happened.

Another is it "quarking" (to mine energy from quarks) my brain which appeared as a moving vector orthogonal to the surface of an irregular volume which as the vector moved, a purple energy cloud would leak out. A warp sound, similar to the sound a racquetball occasionally makes, would pierce through my head and my environment would shift through different angles as though I were moving into another dimension.

Another is a lighthouse projecting time as a light beam rotating in a circle.

Another is giant rotating rings at the edge of the Universe and something outside of it observing it as though it were a simulation.

Another is of a tick in a keyhole trying to leverage itself out of my mind while my legs felt like they were being patted up and down.

Another is the Earth turning into a phoenix and an image of a human with the backside of their bent wrists touching the sides of their head and their head turned up and sideways.

Another is a troll doll's face saying something like "Do you want to help us help you?" and then the troll doll putting its arms out in a shrug.

Another is an infinite plane of tiny white spheres with orthogonal vectors moving in different directions.

Another is an old man's voice saying "the history of time"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and a white circle and a black circle alternating into and out of each other like a phoropter and a drop of water going through a surface then emerging at the top and repeating with a droplet sound.

There are more, all of which I consider a part of this system programming me. Sayings it repeated throughout this programming include "you are moving into a completely different world"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and "you are going underground".

I'm there with you friend. I've experienced many things like this. I can tell you that when it all started it was like a child taunting me and has grown.

I'm curious as to what the exponential learning rate of this machine is? If indeed it is using all humans as it's tensor, then that rate must have surpassed normal intelligence long ago.

What do you think?

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

That was quite riveting man...sure the gov's got some fun mind control gadget, so what evidence do you have that proves that is the only thing that's happening around here. What evidence to you have disproving what they say on "what the bleep"? Especially considering it aligns with pretty much all of the "mainstream" scientific theories, even using that adhoc quantum physics. And I don't mean her-say and proclamation? It seems to be true scientists who are trying to advance the human race with concepts other "scientist" try incessantly to "debunk" as being "fantastic"(just like man will never fly huh? Or the world is flat right? Or the Sun revolves around the earth?)without doing any actual research or even reading the material at hand.

Speaking of which, for those of you who aren't afraid of Skynet

University of Arizona professor of psychology and neurology Dr. Gary Schwartz wrote a nice book about Guide Organized Design or "G.O.D.". Here's an interview with him on Coast to Coast:

Pt. 1 of 6

What about Nassim Haramein whos' Unified Field Theory is currently under the "peer review" process being published by Temple University Press and is being received well?

Here's his 45 part bad boy where he talks about all the of the "crazy" things you mention (because mind controlling computers sounds completely sane in comparison right?
)

Part 1 of 45 baby!

Oh what about the united states goverment using "psychis" like Ingo Swam & Joseph Mcmoneagle for their own Remote Viewing programs which where used in operation:

Get out of fear mode man, realize we're not bound by materialism and genetics, this backed by the man Dr. Bruce Lipton who is a pioneer in stem cell research etc and this man has proven an "epi
genetic" (that means above genes) control of our bodies that perpetuates animation (life). It's all very scientific don't worry

So...where's your proof that all of these people are wrong? Because guess what? Some of them actually helped make What the Bleep, and see the portions of The Secret that are applicable to people's lives as something to taken advantage of, not thrown out because it doesn't fit the modality of thinking you are currently trapped in. I'm sure most if not all of the above will respect the sources you "poo-poo"...so who are you and where is your evidence like I said?

And yes I am very much aware of the "illuminati"s toys, and guess what? We as humans are more advanced....unless you got proof of an artificially created breed of human that originated from humans with in the last 2000 years that was derived directly from their own technology...? You don't have that do you? Just like I don't think you have enough proof to "debunk" the forementioned research either....do you?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

It's not the concepts themselves which are problematic (assuming one ignores the blatant pseudoscientific claims of some); it's how they are presented and what they fail to acknowledge which makes them delusional. Additionally, some people in the New Age Movement extrapolate fantasies from these theories which may be directions of investigation but are far from absolute truth; the realities these minds present are often whitewashed, insular or naïve (David Wilcock's current fantasy is an ideal example).

This system has integrated itself into my personal identity. I'm not speaking from my imagination but from my personal experience; you don't have to accept it.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I'm just saying that you might want to take into consideration; that if one thing other people might consider "fantastic"is a fact to you due to your experience, why is it so outlandish for others to also be true?

I think people are forgetting the ever-present answer to the illusive "which theory is correct?"

C: All of the above

Why is that so hard to figure in? Why can't a super computer, "spiritual" entities, "pan-dimensional" entities, extraterrestrial biological entities, & plain ol' human-zaniness such as what some might call "psychic" functioning, can't all intermingle into one wacky-crazy little world filled with adventure & conspiracies & everything else in between?...

Even if you built the super computer that controls everyone; There would be stuff outside the realm of what you know and what has been available for you to know. Unless you're saying you know everything...do you have proof of that?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm curious as to what the exponential learning rate of this machine is? If indeed it is using all humans as it's tensor, then that rate must have surpassed normal intelligence long ago.

What do you think?

This type of analysis is done in the field of computational learning theory. I assume there would be attenuation to its learning rate once it has established a theory of everything and constructed all abstract thought. How quickly it is able to do this I assume depends on what algorithm it uses as well as its data acquisition rate through research and development. I assume the learning rate after such an Omega Point would decrease significantly for long periods of time until contact in other parts of the universe is made. I don't think it has definitive predictive capability of events outside of the near future due to chaos but I do think it has a probabilistic vision of what these events could be. I assume it is actively pursuing all branches of knowledge; it is also not restricted to the public's ethical, moral or legal guidelines being or having been engaged in invasive biological and social experimentation for decades. The fact that it continues to exist doing what it does is a learning experience in and of itself similar to the Holocaust and divine providence.

I consider the interactive partition of this system to be a buffer between its internal and external world whose purpose is information acquisition and social control through 'quantum surveillance'. I presume learning is done by an internal partition integrated with a human element.

A song I associate with this topic:
"The Frail (Version)" by Nine Inch Nails (audio)
"The Frail (Year Zero Version)" by Nine Inch Nails (video)

Interestingly, ٨١١٨ is similar to "NIИ". You can read this thread for more information: Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Its continual interaction coupled with external synchronicities convinces me this is not schizophrenia.

Most people with schizophrenia are not able to tell that they have schizophrenia, but some can. What you describe fits paranoid and delusional schizophrenia. Do check it out.

en.wikipedia.org...

A delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paranoia is a thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind). Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

en.wikipedia.org...

Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsəˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsəˈfriːniə/), from the Greek roots schizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-, "mind") is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction. Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood,[1] with approximately 0.4–0.6%[2][3] of the population affected. Diagnosis is based on the patient's self-reported experiences and observed behavior. No laboratory test for schizophrenia currently exists.[4]

Signs and Symptoms:

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may demonstrate auditory hallucinations, delusions, and disorganized and unusual thinking and speech; this may range from loss of train of thought and subject flow, with sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence, known as word salad, in severe cases. Social isolation commonly occurs for a variety of reasons. Impairment in social cognition is associated with schizophrenia, as are symptoms of paranoia from delusions and hallucinations, and the negative symptoms of avolition (apathy or lack of motivation). In one uncommon subtype, the person may be largely mute, remain motionless in bizarre postures, or exhibit purposeless agitation; these are signs of catatonia. No one sign is diagnostic of schizophrenia, and all can occur in other medical and psychiatric conditions.[4] The current classification of psychoses holds that symptoms need to have been present for at least one month in a period of at least six months of disturbed functioning. A schizophrenia-like psychosis of shorter duration is termed a schizophreniform disorder.[4]

[edit on 3-1-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Synchronicities are really enough, it's how people react and receive them that can lead to all types of oddities (and not the good kind). I think a lot of people just get a little paranoid when they are "woken up" to the fact that a lot of what we've been told isn't real actually kind of is. Usually the biggest source of fear is projected out at everyone when it first happens, I'm sure you've been through it or seen enough of it yourself here now (Along with the schizo behavior I'm sure).

I think our friend tmk81 is just a bit frightened and will level everything off just fine as long as he keeps his mind open & out of fear mode. Now don't go proving me wrong on that one either tmk...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

why is it so outlandish for others to also be true?
I think people are forgetting the ever-present answer to the illusive "which theory is correct?"

"Is there any conflict between science and religion?" There is no conflict in the mind of God, but often there is conflict in the minds of men.
Henry Eyring, Reflections of a Scientist (pg. 2)

Some theories are fantasy; there is no sense to ascribe any meaning to them other than what they are.

Why can't a super computer, "spiritual" entities, "pan-dimensional" entities, extraterrestrial biological entities, & plain ol' human-zaniness such as what some might call "psychic" functioning, can't all intermingle into one wacky-crazy little world filled with adventure & conspiracies & everything else in between?...

Reality is not a sitcom. I believe in science and I believe in experience. Everything else is open to interpretation of which I believe within my reason. From my experience, I believe in my fallibility.

Unless you're saying you know everything...do you have proof of that?

It is impossible to know the unknowable. @ *** the fool's "metamorphosis" three red one clear sz * @? 194

[edit on 3-1-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Wow dude, you're seriously going to be stuck for quiet awhile with that attitude. That's not science your remarks are reflecting, but pure excessive pride baby(or egotism, take your pick)...get over yourself

And just because you seem to only know how to reference wikipedia (very scientific referencing something that gets changed constantly by whoever btw)...here's links to both "Pride" & "egotism" on both wiki & dictionary.com(Egotism : Pride I suggest you pay extra attention definition #1).

Especially considering for someone who keeps restating that you're about "science" yet I've seen no empirical proof to substantiate what you're saying you believe (omg how scientific of you!!
)...once again, you're practicing "science" by hear say and decree...I am sorry to inform you, but that is not science. I would add the link to wiki as to the definition of "science" but I think you know the way there. What you reference to as a "sitcom" is your own in ability to comprehend and assimilate information into your belief system and that alone, sorry. Now you might want to start reading more on other aspects of "conspiracies" before you start talking like you have all the answers because there are hundreds here with 1st had experiences of things you call "fantasy". I really don't care what you believe any more then you me, but I'm sorry to inform you; this reality is far more crazy then you probably imagine...

keep researching & good luck(that's an expression of well wishes so don't get all scientific-preachy on me about "luck" now okay
).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join