It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You said you could see into other peoples dreams?

No, Not dreams. Whether my poor brain had a meltdown, or it was for real- I was getting actual scenes from my ex's life. Too bad 90% of the info I was getting got confirmed later on.... a letter from her mother- a friend of mine doing an internet search....
Thank God it's quit. It stopped the night I tossed it all out on the thread. Right before I got lightheaded and dizzy.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have a question....

Can this bucket of bolts actually make someone go marry someone else- change someone's mind for them? Especially against common sense?

People are mentally manipulated by many factors, like the opinions of the people around them, even the unsaid ones.

And to add to this already ridiculous question- make the one who gets their heart broken "see" into the other person's life during dreams?

When you think too hard about someone, it's believed you link souls with them, so it doesn't surprise me if you can dream of events into their life, especially if they're thinking of you as well.
I like to think of it the way George Lucas imagined our connections with each other and the universe. Though, the "force" could very well be the currents in a giant computer universe, stranger things have been dreamed.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

reply to post by P. O. W.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said you could see into other peoples dreams?

That is not what I said, you are misquoting me.

I apologize for this misunderstanding. I thought your question was posed to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

When you think too hard about someone, it's believed you link souls with them, so it doesn't surprise me if you can dream of events into their life, especially if they're thinking of you as well.

Well- I am here to tell you- when that person breaks your heart, and you're still connected- it hurts well beyond pain, or torture, or anything else. It nearly drove me insane. It probably DID drive me insane. I am just glad it's finished. Time to sweep up the remains of my life and FINALLY move on.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by wylekat]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I’ve had some of the same experiences as you tmk81, but I’m convinced that it’s the spiritual dimension that dominates such things, though I wouldn’t doubt that there is a supercomputer involved somewhere. I’ve had four implants that I know of, all now disabled using rare earth magnets. I’ve had my emotions and dreams manipulated, been severely deprived of sleep, and even been intentionally sickened with infections of various types.

Here’s my thread on some of my experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, your right about satellites being used. I know through experimentation that this is the case.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
BTW, your right about satellites being used. I know through experimentation that this is the case.

What type of experimentation, if I may ask?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by resistor

What type of experimentation, if I may ask?

During the two years or so of very extreme sleep deprivation I experienced, (it’s much less severe now) I was getting maybe 10 hours of sleep a week. I tried many different remedies with no success. Now I know that my sleep deprivation was being induced using electromagnetic means because of the characteristic high pitched ringing in the ears that accompanies it, which many so targeted individuals describe. There are also many other ways in which I was and am being targeted, so this wasn’t happening in a vacuum.

Having read about the experiences of others, I thought that perhaps I was being targeted from a neighbors house, and so set out for the wilderness of eastern OK with which I am somewhat familiar. I headed for a spot that was some 30 miles and 1000 ft of elevation away from the nearest habitation, and which had only one road in and out. As I approached the spot, I downed a couple of sleeping pills and a goodly amount of wine. In my already exhausted state, I felt sure that I would finally get some hard sleep. I bedded down not far from my car, only to immediately get the familiar ringing in the ears, and an inability to drift off despite the grogginess. So, I headed off down the mountain on the side away from the road, and after I got about a quarter mile, I plopped down again and after my pulse calmed down I slept like a corpse until the sun made it over the mountain and hit my eyes.

What I conclude from this is that my vehicle had a tracking devise in it, and that this was used to direct a satellite EM weapon. Also, about two weeks later I awoke to a painful right ear and found dried blood in the ear. I assumed that ’they’ didn’t like my little trick and so put a tracking implant in my ear. It also seemed to have to ability to cause infection and pain. I’ve since disabled it using rare earth magnets.

Purely anecdotal I know, but it’s convinced me.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Well- I am here to tell you- when that person breaks your heart, and you're still connected- it hurts well beyond pain, or torture, or anything else. It nearly drove me insane. It probably DID drive me insane. I am just glad it's finished. Time to sweep up the remains of my life and FINALLY move on.

You can move on, of course, but you never fully heal from that pain, I do know too. It's like this thread, the OP, once you realize something's not quite right, you can never "go back to sleep".

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

But it can't find Osama.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wylekat some things you said sounded strangely familiar, I have had a lot of retarded # spiral out of control too with my past. I am sorry to hear about your problem I wish you the best of luck. And hope you have a brighter better future. Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is such a computer that is used by what some would call "spirit" beings. They are on the next level up in existence. The shadow government is used for the more physical tasks. There is a strict hierarchy. The "human battery" thing is analogous, not specific. Humans are controlled to produce certain emotions that are used by these higher level beings. The more pain and fear they can cause the better for them. The computer is just being used and if left alone would most likely not do what it currently does. It's an interesting subject but ultimately a dead end. We can't stop them from trying to do what they do. We can only nullify those attempts. After awhile it becomes natural and their attempts at control just appear silly. View this in that context and you will find it easier to "take the power back".

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Oh, and there’s another thing that makes me believe that satellites are being used, at least in my case. At night (like right now, 2AM my time), it’s almost impossible to mitigate the sleep deprivation effects of the EM weapon, but during the day, with enough sedation you can actually overcome it and get some sleep.

This leads me to believe that the sun effects the satellite born EM weapon the same way it does an AM radio signal, weakening it considerably. If the EM weapon being used were deployed in a neighbor’s house say, you wouldn’t expect such an effect IMO.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

What I conclude from this is that my vehicle had a tracking devise in it, and that this was used to direct a satellite EM weapon. Also, about two weeks later I awoke to a painful right ear and found dried blood in the ear. I assumed that ’they’ didn’t like my little trick and so put a tracking implant in my ear. It also seemed to have to ability to cause infection and pain. I’ve since disabled it using rare earth magnets.

I believe their system monitors as many individuals as it can support which could be the entire world population. However, how it interacts with each individual differs. I believe it spotlights a directed beam of electromagnetic energy on each individual 24/7 so it doesn't require any tracking devices or implants to transmit. I also believe it uses advanced signal processing and quantum entanglement to transmit this information.

This leads me to believe that the sun effects the satellite born EM weapon the same way it does an AM radio signal, weakening it considerably.

This has not been my experience. It interacts with me day and night, in the USA and in foreign countries with no noticeable difference.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

But it can't find Osama.

I don't think Osama bin Laden was ever lost to this system. I believe he was used as a political motive for the War on Terrorism and for greater events to occur in the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
After trying the methamphetamine, I didn't want to do it again but ended up in another situation in the Philippines which convinced me otherwise. This time I went through the rabbit hole. It escalated to the point where I thought everyone in the southern Philippines was part of a drug cartel trying to murder me.

So from your story it appears that you ended up being addicted to methamphetamine, which has the psychological side effects of hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, etc.

I'm assuming you've considered that you might just be psychotic from your chronic use of meth in the past? I don't think it matters that you've been off of it, it can permanently damage your brain and you'll still have the delusions and the hallucinations even if you're not on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Or I guess in the same vein, if you've been in rehab and are coming down off of meth, have you considered that this is how your body is coping with the withdrawal? I was under the impression that the hallucinations and delusions would continue as you got off of it because your body is trying to get back to normal, or as close to normal as it will be.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by davion]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry to focus on such a small detail but what caught my attention was when you said that the computer can expand and contract materials to create popping sounds. This happens quite frequently around me.

Tupperware containers and plastic bags seem to pressurize and de-pressurize until they pop open. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Please elaborate on the popping sounds that part interested me the most and seemed the least talked about and most overlooked of the computers abilities.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

So from your story it appears that you ended up being addicted to methamphetamine, which has the psychological side effects of hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, etc.

I consider myself to have been addicted to methamphetamine in terms of chronic use since I had no withdrawal cravings when I stopped. My withdrawal was effortless and agreeable.

I'm assuming you've considered that you might just be psychotic from your chronic use of meth in the past? I don't think it matters that you've been off of it, it can permanently damage your brain and you'll still have the delusions and the hallucinations even if you're not on it.

This interpretation of reality isn't always correct. It is well documented that the CIA did research on the effects of drugs with mind control, one example being Project MKULTRA. My perspective is that this system uses overt mind control on people who use or have used drugs in the past since they are vulnerable to techlepathic manipulation and lack credibility. This system interacts with each individual differently depending on what consequences will occur; drug use and psychosis serve as plausible deniability for any interaction this system may initiate.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Or I guess in the same vein, if you've been in rehab and are coming down off of meth, have you considered that this is how your body is coping with the withdrawal?

It has been long enough for me to be outside of withdrawal. There have been many external synchronicities in my life and in my research which have convinced me this experience is not isolated to my physiology.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Would a strong psychic be able to detect it trying to control them and overload the system?

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Unknownsoul]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join