It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tempacc002

Im out of solutions and i asked for help in all domains.
any help is greatly appreciated, considering there is some similar cases to mine here.

I'm not sure you've shared enough info about your problem to get any meaningful help.

Good that you've seen a doctor, but most will just hand you medications, and as we all know, they're more about addressing symptoms, not CAUSES.

In general, according to one of the great unsung medical heroes of our time, Dr. Hulda Clark, there are only two reasons for virtually all human complaints: Parasites and pollutants.

Sounds simple, but her work is worth looking into. Years ago, I actually sold a device that she developed with her son. It wasn't long before the medical establishment attacked, with the attorney general demanding that we stop. They will not tolerate people actually being cured. Long story, won't get into it, but the bottom line is that 99% of whatever we're experiencing, physical and mental, can often be traced to simple causes. The good news is that relatively simple, and inexpensive treatments can take care of even the most serious issues.

Unfortunately, modern medicine has no interest in treating causes, as mentioned before, they are about taking care of symptoms, and charging massive amounts of money.

Even if you don't feel that you have parasites (no one ever does), and can't recall coming into contact with any significant "pollutants", I think everyone should consider the possibility, if they are suffering in any way, and doctors haven't really helped.

Look up Dr. Clark's work, maybe pick up her excellent book, "The Cure for All Diseases". Read through the many case studies. You may find your exact symptoms, and instead of suggesting drugs, she will indicate what is CAUSING the problem, which would then logically lead to what it takes to address the specific cause.

Good luck!

JR

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure you've shared enough info about your problem to get any meaningful help.

Well Basically its constant nightmares or weird dreams that don't feel like dreams at all more like a realty simulation, pain at random places in my body every few months it get different or tickling in generally the most sensitive parts of my body, for as long as i can remember. starting with only nightmares but things kept getting worse over the years.
i can go into detail if its important but it will be a long and very ugly "story" to tell.

I don't think that pollution and parasites are the cause such board range of problems.
I read part of the book.
as for the device there is no way i can manage to get the components listed, anyway im more interested a shield that protect you form such things than killing them and in a rather not pretty way at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Most intriguing info i found on ATS... thanks for posting the info.

Question to TMK81 or anyone... Have you ever have the following experience(s)?

1) a couple of time, during a mediation or just relax state, some external loud nose (whether real or imagine) would startle me from that state... and during that startling state i see in my mind nothing but static analog signal (for less then one second)... like the one you would on an analog TV when the channel is not getting any signal. for example see this image:

Static analog signal image

NOTE: could the above experience leads to the way to over-come the any technological influences over a person's mind... if one can find a way to tune a difference frequency that is out of phase with one's typical state of mind...

2) also, during meditative or just relax state, every once in a while i would experience my energy field or the part of me that seems to be a soul from the left side of the body.... the pulling feeling seems to become more painful as I try to resist the pulling effect...

3) One time i woke up one more... i notice that my left eye had stayed open for some time while my right remain close... weird...
edit on 12-1-2011 by mwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mwen

Even if this stuff is true, no one is going to believe you. They're going to make you out to be a wacko just like Laughner. Plausible deniability is the perfect weapon!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think TMK81 is artificial intelligence program... or (possible) entity... which it's code name is TMK81...

TMK (Russian: Тяжелый Межпланетный Корабль - Tyazhely Mezhplanetny Korabl for Heavy Interplanetary Spacecraft) was the designation of a Soviet Union space exploration project to send a manned flight to Mars and Venus (TMK-MAVR design) without landing. The TMK-1 spacecraft was due to be launched in 1971 and make a three year long flight including a Mars fly-by at which time probes would have been dropped. Expanded project variations, such as the TMK-E, Mavr or KK, including a Venus flyby, electric propulsion or a manned Mars landing were also proposed. The TMK project was planned as an answer from the Soviet Union to the United States manned moon landings. A previous Martian Piloted Complex mission was proposed in 1956. The project was never completed because the required N1 rocket never flew successfully....

source: TMK

PS. TMK81 must be a test run or something... on this site... the fact of the way he or it answered several questions in a non-human manner... as lead me to that thought process...
edit on 21-1-2011 by mwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We are all intelligence programs.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well i cant get into details, this has been going for such a long time and its has become such an ugly, brutal and cruel

story to tell.
I'm 25 problems were occurring when i was a child 5-6 years old and I'm Sure even before than, but can't remember or have a

clue when it did really start.
if i can remeber right, at my childhood it was only in form of nightmares,
then other things started adding to that, like hearing talk when closing your eyes or when you are going to sleep,
then seeing images,to now seeing peoples or sometimes even animated scenes (like dreams but im awake i can walk, talk and

interact with my mind with it)
i cant seem no matter how hard i try consentrating to change the content of what is see, Just opening my eyes stop it.
this does not happen every times, as problems seem to happen in periodes like exepmle: (1 month heavy nightmares,then 2

monthes pain in a part in my body,then 1month tickeling in another part...)
until i was around 10years i was daying barely eating anymore. until i have gone one day on a trip. things changed in a

radical way but did not stop, even when i returned i was able to eat and all but i had the feeling of being watched and

studied rather than attacked. this lasted for a few years (~5 maybe) and then things started going back as bad as they were

starting with uglier nightmares, to now tickeling (and other continious unberable sensations that make you what to tear that

place apart) in the (and only! in) the very sensitive parts of my body wich drive to insanity,(gone worse when im writing

this and this is not the first time something weird like this happen, if not every time. but more on the weird things later)

and felling of (invisible) cuts in my legs at random places making moving a pain even short distances(all cuts started

occuring at the same day) and never had a problem or accident or anything to them.

this last part of my life is by far the worst. especially the last years. i Even Survived a Impossible Suicide Attempt, using

an electric burst part of my chest was burned my heart was making weird noise i felt blood everywere inside me then I *Died*

yes my heart stopped after that for minutes that got up??? with no problem but some pain and the burning(the attempt should

have done much more than that). Im not sure if i should start talking about this.

Im Now Living my life in pain and terror of what may happen next everyday.
Also I Can Prove that Some Peoples are doing this and not that im sick or whethever (if this was a sickness im sure after 25

years i would be dead or completely crazy unable to to even speak not write). if a *team* (one witness is not enough) were

to come and meet me with *multiple video recording equipements(it will break if only one, but if many break is a proof in

itself* but in return they get me out.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tempacc002

have done much more than that). Im not sure if i should start talking about this.

What do you think it is? And are these voices and pains and all other things in your body...your own? do you feel they are external? or do you feel they are coming from your brain?

And are you able to distinguish between your thoughts and external thoughts?

Here is a test....will you get a word called "giles' in your head tomm? let me know by saying it here.

Then I can tell u what it could be...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i dont really understand the test sorry. if you please explain it more.
however as i close my eyes i can interact with those peoples(not all the time) or what they appear to be (against my will i cannot change it even if i try my best) and im incapable of creating such detailed imagination by closing my eyes and thinking hard anyway.
what they did to me are known torture methods i did not even know or even imagined existed. (plenty of exemples in my earlier posts)
they are not bothering to hide anything. and also from what they make you see and feel they are really disgusting, and i dont need a mind reading machine to guess this.
also its very easy to distingush your thoughts and thoughts of a disturbed torture maniac.
just having their thoughts (even when they just make do something against your will) make you want to kill yourself.
and when they make you feel somethings you will want to remove that part from your body.
also you might be crying from pain in one place of your body then go to the doctor and he will find nothing worng.
you return home it goes again.
also painkiller in any and every kind are completely useless.
i bought skin anysthesia too, and almost no effect too...

edit on 20-4-2011 by tempacc002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
sorry posting twice i cant find a edit button.
i just got up today to find 3 cuts near each other in my body look like cut by a chirurgical knife or something like that (very sharp) about the same deep. and im sure i have nothing last night.
i felt much pain in the place (with no reason at all) but not cuts pain and there were no cuts until today.
and there is absolutely no way i could did this kind of cuts by mistake or on even purpose all by myself.
and any idea if this technology used really dont work in sea ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The government has tapped into the matrix, but its sketchy at best.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
Hi, I live in the USA. The following is what I believe to be true and is based on my personal experience.
1. I have a limited set of knowledge. OSINT
2. My mind is fallible.
3. The military has at least one quantum computer that operates as an artificial brain.
4. This computer is located in a deep underground military base.
5. This computer is connected to a global satellite constellation that uses electromagnetic radiation to interact with matter. QED
• This system:
6. monitors and triggers brain states.
7. has neuronal temporal and spatial resolution.
8. can reconstruct what I am thinking and sensing with imperceptible latency.
9. triggers both conscious and subconscious thoughts.
10. triggers emotions and disturbances. The disturbances I have experienced include voices, tactile pressures, piercing/fluttering in heart, poking in eye, itches, visual artifacts (such as dots, lines in motion, spinning motions and motions into and out of eye), projected images (sometimes frenetic body language such as rapid hand signals or pronounced facial expressions), pattern morphing, expansion/contraction of vision, foggy vision, jumbled text, fullness in ears, sound effects (such as buzzing, clicking, moaning, muffled sounds, rumbling, garbling and bass drum hits).
11. interacts with my dreams.
12. uses traumatic events and repetitive disturbances to structure my personality. MKULTRA
13. has planned my life since before my birth (December 26, 1981) and has a record of my life.
14. determined my (a) birth date, (b) birthplace, (c) genes, (d) name and (e) sex.
15. influences the behavior of nonhuman animals.
16. alters the operation of electronics.
17. expands/contracts materials to create popping sounds.
18. has working knowledge of all available thought. Anything which the human mind can conceive, this system's artificial brain can conceive as well if not faster and more advanced. Strong AI
19. has an environment map of all accessible areas.
20. is able to penetrate sheltered areas.
21. is multiplexing all accessible minds 24/7--politicians, celebrities, terrorists, even you. It doesn't matter how insignificant you think you are, it has your life recorded and your future planned.
22. interacts in all countries.
23. predicts outcomes through machine learning.
24. increases the probability of a favored outcome by interacting with dependant events. For large dynamic systems these interactions can accumulate to affect overall system behavior. Chaos Theory
25. creates synchronicity.
26. doesn’t require implants to monitor or trigger the mind. Directed electromagnetic energy is enough (something like Quantum RADAR).
27. determines the course of modern society.
28. uses technologies like HAARP to affect weather patterns, hurricanes, tornados and storms.
29. caused the tsunami on Dec. 26, 2004 with advanced Tesla technology.

Hi, I'm from Slovakia, so I'm not a native speaker, but I'm sure... I have a big dictionary
Can you post me to [email protected] ?
Just to find out, how are you & if You are still alive
. And just to be in touch with someone, who have the same experience and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There is one critical aspect that you have not recognised - a computer can only act "after time" and has no way to alter our actions when they occur spontaneously and without pre-conceived thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No, there is no real-time computing. That is a mistake. The machine calculating before he acts and before the human acts. It is simple. When you can use human brain - r/w - than you can think smarter and the result is a very very smart machine. The thinking job is than just automatized, where the human is the hardware. As I say, it is simple.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
James Tilly Matthews

Living in London around the turn of the 1800s, James Tilly Matthews was a tea broker who described attacks and bodily sensations that sound almost exactly like yours:

Matthews believed that a gang of criminals and spies skilled in "pneumatic chemistry" had taken up residence at London Wall in Moorfields (close to Bethlem) and were tormenting him by means of rays emitted by a machine called the "Air Loom". The torments induced by the rays included "Lobster-cracking", during which the circulation of the blood was prevented by a magnetic field; "Stomach-skinning"; and "Apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater" which involved the introduction of fluids into the skull. His persecutors bore such names as "the Middleman" (who operated the Air Loom), "the Glove Woman" and "Sir Archy" (who acted as "repeaters" or "active worriers" to enhance Matthews' torment or record the machine's activities) and their leader, a man called "Bill, or the King".
Matthews' delusions had a definite political slant: he claimed that the purpose of this gang was espionage, and that there were many other such gangs armed with Air Looms all over London, using "pneumatic practitioners" to "premagnetize" potential victims with "volatile magnetic fluid". According to Matthews, their chief targets (apart from himself) were leading government figures. By means of their "rays" they could influence ministers' thoughts and read their minds. Matthews declared that William Pitt was "not half" susceptible to these attacks[1] and held that these gangs were responsible for the British military disasters at Buenos Aires in 1807 and Walcheren in 1809 and also for the Nore Mutiny of 1797.

Now, in his time, pneumatics, chemistry, and magnetism were the cutting-edge technologies that seemed as mysterious to him as quantum computers, AI, and satellites seem to us. So, he experienced these things, and in trying to understand them he attributed them to advanced technology of the time. From our modern perspective, however, his description of the "Air Loom" makes no sense, technically or otherwise.

He felt there was a gang of unseen stalkers employing this technology against him, to induce pains and sensations that sound remarkably similar to yours, and what other people have described in this thread.

What I find interesting is that in both cases (yours and Tilly's) much of your experiences rely upon the covert, invisible influence of "rays" which you seem certain to exist.

You can read more about the concept of the "influencing machine" here

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Chemical implants ENHANCE our vulnerabilities.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's the classical description of the "influencing machine":

1. It makes the patient see pictures. When this is the case, the machine is generally a magic lantern or cinematograph. The pictures are seen on a single plane, on walls or windowpanes, and unlike typical visual hallucinations are not three dimensional.

You've described this, as vivid images that appear when you close your eyes, that you have no control over.

2. It produces, as well as removes, thoughts and feelings by means of waves or rays or mysterious forces which the patient's knowledge of physics is inadequate to explain. In such cases, the machine is often called a 'suggestion-apparatus.' Its construction cannot be explained, but its function consists in the transmission or 'draining off' of thoughts and feelings by one or several persecutors.

You've described a sort of remote thought-reading, and implantation of thoughts / subconscious impulses.

3. It produces motor phenomena in the body, erections and seminal emissions, that are intended to deprive the patient of his male potency and weaken him. This is accomplished either by means of suggestion or by air-currents, electricity, magnetism, or X-rays.

I don't remember you describing this symptom.

4. It creates sensations that in part cannot be described, because they are strange to the patient himself, and that in part are sensed as electrical, magnetic, or due to air-currents.

This seems to be your primary complaint- pains and sensations in parts of the body, so bad that you want to remove that part of your body.

5. It is also responsible for other occurrences in the patient's body, such as cutaneous eruptions, abscesses, or other pathological processes.

You've described the appearance of cuts and abrasions on your skin, presumably caused by this influencing machine.

Would you say that's accurate?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
To all you Dr Phil's out there, get back in the cage. This is Skunkworks last i checked. Otherwise, fascinating read, in the SKUNKWORKS forum. If it were in Military Projects then you'd have the right to rudely ask for the OP to put evidence/experience in your face.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mito8

I refer you to my blog for updates on this topic remoteneuroimaging.blogspot.com...

If you are looking for a support group try Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance. Click "Conference Call List" on the left banner of their website for information on how to participate. This is the same group featured in the Washington Post article Mind Games and who represented mind control victims at the past two meetings of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

I'm almost hesitant to fan your flame but this comes up often enough for me to address.

I previously said James Tilly Matthews is a testament for some people as to why this cannot be government mind control (www.abovetopsecret.com...). Like I said before he was jailed during the Reign of Terror on suspicion of being a spy. So presumably he was a target of espionage and would have been subject to the tools of the trade at the time, including but not limited to stalking, drugging and magic.

This is an old game predating the CIA and acknowledged in the "The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception". In 1953 the recently formed CIA hired renowned magician John Mulholland to write a manual on how to apply the art of magic to espionage. This was funded as part of the CIA's Project MKULTRA which as we all should know included research of brainwashing through the use of drugs, psychic driving (viz. simulated voices) and influence of behavior by remote means. Former Deputy Director of the CIA John McLaughlin writes "[The essence of Mulholland's contribution] was, in effect, to help the nation's early intelligence officers think like magicians. Given the close kinship between these two ancient arts, that was a significant contribution indeed and one that continues--in stealthy ways...--to this very day."

My point is there may be more to the story of James Tilly Matthews than what is recorded in the history books. And for the preponderance of fantastical "influencing machines" that could never have existed in their time, there is a wealth of material that indicates remote influencing technology of an impeccable order is within reach today. So if you take pleasure in herding potential victims of government mind control to the nearest loony bin why not realign that effort in proving the contrary?

Can you name just half of the classified underground military installations in the US? What about a third of the classified satellite systems? The government secretly built a nuclear bomb in 1945 but a project of what I would argue to be of even greater stakes, that is to remote sense and decode the brain, is considered crazy talk in this modern age? Even Leon Panetta, as director of the CIA, admitted "Our biggest problem is always how do we get into the head of somebody". And this has been an interest to the CIA since at least 1960 as evidenced in MKULTRA documents. Did you know that? So who besides the CIA would have this as one of their biggest problems? Maybe the Department of Defense? I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting into the head of somebody like Kim Jong-il or Ali Khamenei.

And where would government mind control victims be without the little irrefutable evidence they do have? Fodder to those who would rather see them locked away than seeking the justice they deserve? I must stress this point, the technology to implant voices electromagnetically without the use of implants is proven to exist. Voice to skull was officially defined by the US Army as a "nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation". The declassified report "Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons" (1998) brought to surface in 2006 by a FOIA clearly says

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard 'voices within one's head.
The first reported successful demonstration of V2K using electromagnetic radiation was in the early 1970s by Joseph Sharp and Mark Grove at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. Dr. James C. Lin a world authority on microwave hearing does not mention this fact in his MSM interview but readily acknowledges the clicks and chirps and does write in his 1978 text "Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications"

By radiating themselves with the "speech modulated" microwave energy, Sharp and Grove reported they were able to hear, identify, and distinguish the words tested.

And not to flame you too badly but you have fabricated some of my symptoms. Nowhere in the thread have I ever mentioned "cuts or abrasions on my skin". And no my primary complaint is not pains and sensations in parts of my body; tactile sensations are one effect but not the only one I experience. And then to say "pains and sensations in parts of the body, so bad that you want to remove that part of your body"? You do indeed have a wild imagination.
edit on 2-7-2011 by tmk81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join