It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Im out of solutions and i asked for help in all domains.
any help is greatly appreciated, considering there is some similar cases to mine here.
I'm not sure you've shared enough info about your problem to get any meaningful help.
TMK (Russian: Тяжелый Межпланетный Корабль - Tyazhely Mezhplanetny Korabl for Heavy Interplanetary Spacecraft) was the designation of a Soviet Union space exploration project to send a manned flight to Mars and Venus (TMK-MAVR design) without landing. The TMK-1 spacecraft was due to be launched in 1971 and make a three year long flight including a Mars fly-by at which time probes would have been dropped. Expanded project variations, such as the TMK-E, Mavr or KK, including a Venus flyby, electric propulsion or a manned Mars landing were also proposed. The TMK project was planned as an answer from the Soviet Union to the United States manned moon landings. A previous Martian Piloted Complex mission was proposed in 1956. The project was never completed because the required N1 rocket never flew successfully....
have done much more than that). Im not sure if i should start talking about this.
Originally posted by tmk81
Hi, I live in the USA. The following is what I believe to be true and is based on my personal experience.
1. I have a limited set of knowledge. OSINT
2. My mind is fallible.
3. The military has at least one quantum computer that operates as an artificial brain.
4. This computer is located in a deep underground military base.
5. This computer is connected to a global satellite constellation that uses electromagnetic radiation to interact with matter. QED
• This system:
6. monitors and triggers brain states.
7. has neuronal temporal and spatial resolution.
8. can reconstruct what I am thinking and sensing with imperceptible latency.
9. triggers both conscious and subconscious thoughts.
10. triggers emotions and disturbances. The disturbances I have experienced include voices, tactile pressures, piercing/fluttering in heart, poking in eye, itches, visual artifacts (such as dots, lines in motion, spinning motions and motions into and out of eye), projected images (sometimes frenetic body language such as rapid hand signals or pronounced facial expressions), pattern morphing, expansion/contraction of vision, foggy vision, jumbled text, fullness in ears, sound effects (such as buzzing, clicking, moaning, muffled sounds, rumbling, garbling and bass drum hits).
11. interacts with my dreams.
12. uses traumatic events and repetitive disturbances to structure my personality. MKULTRA
13. has planned my life since before my birth (December 26, 1981) and has a record of my life.
14. determined my (a) birth date, (b) birthplace, (c) genes, (d) name and (e) sex.
15. influences the behavior of nonhuman animals.
16. alters the operation of electronics.
17. expands/contracts materials to create popping sounds.
18. has working knowledge of all available thought. Anything which the human mind can conceive, this system's artificial brain can conceive as well if not faster and more advanced. Strong AI
19. has an environment map of all accessible areas.
20. is able to penetrate sheltered areas.
21. is multiplexing all accessible minds 24/7--politicians, celebrities, terrorists, even you. It doesn't matter how insignificant you think you are, it has your life recorded and your future planned.
22. interacts in all countries.
23. predicts outcomes through machine learning.
24. increases the probability of a favored outcome by interacting with dependant events. For large dynamic systems these interactions can accumulate to affect overall system behavior. Chaos Theory
25. creates synchronicity.
26. doesn’t require implants to monitor or trigger the mind. Directed electromagnetic energy is enough (something like Quantum RADAR).
27. determines the course of modern society.
28. uses technologies like HAARP to affect weather patterns, hurricanes, tornados and storms.
29. caused the tsunami on Dec. 26, 2004 with advanced Tesla technology.
Matthews believed that a gang of criminals and spies skilled in "pneumatic chemistry" had taken up residence at London Wall in Moorfields (close to Bethlem) and were tormenting him by means of rays emitted by a machine called the "Air Loom". The torments induced by the rays included "Lobster-cracking", during which the circulation of the blood was prevented by a magnetic field; "Stomach-skinning"; and "Apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater" which involved the introduction of fluids into the skull. His persecutors bore such names as "the Middleman" (who operated the Air Loom), "the Glove Woman" and "Sir Archy" (who acted as "repeaters" or "active worriers" to enhance Matthews' torment or record the machine's activities) and their leader, a man called "Bill, or the King".
Matthews' delusions had a definite political slant: he claimed that the purpose of this gang was espionage, and that there were many other such gangs armed with Air Looms all over London, using "pneumatic practitioners" to "premagnetize" potential victims with "volatile magnetic fluid". According to Matthews, their chief targets (apart from himself) were leading government figures. By means of their "rays" they could influence ministers' thoughts and read their minds. Matthews declared that William Pitt was "not half" susceptible to these attacks and held that these gangs were responsible for the British military disasters at Buenos Aires in 1807 and Walcheren in 1809 and also for the Nore Mutiny of 1797.
1. It makes the patient see pictures. When this is the case, the machine is generally a magic lantern or cinematograph. The pictures are seen on a single plane, on walls or windowpanes, and unlike typical visual hallucinations are not three dimensional.
2. It produces, as well as removes, thoughts and feelings by means of waves or rays or mysterious forces which the patient's knowledge of physics is inadequate to explain. In such cases, the machine is often called a 'suggestion-apparatus.' Its construction cannot be explained, but its function consists in the transmission or 'draining off' of thoughts and feelings by one or several persecutors.
3. It produces motor phenomena in the body, erections and seminal emissions, that are intended to deprive the patient of his male potency and weaken him. This is accomplished either by means of suggestion or by air-currents, electricity, magnetism, or X-rays.
4. It creates sensations that in part cannot be described, because they are strange to the patient himself, and that in part are sensed as electrical, magnetic, or due to air-currents.
5. It is also responsible for other occurrences in the patient's body, such as cutaneous eruptions, abscesses, or other pathological processes.
The first reported successful demonstration of V2K using electromagnetic radiation was in the early 1970s by Joseph Sharp and Mark Grove at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. Dr. James C. Lin a world authority on microwave hearing does not mention this fact in his MSM interview but readily acknowledges the clicks and chirps and does write in his 1978 text "Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications"
Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard 'voices within one's head.
By radiating themselves with the "speech modulated" microwave energy, Sharp and Grove reported they were able to hear, identify, and distinguish the words tested.