It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by RMFX1

Have you actually read any of the links that describe that which isn't "public knowledge"?

As far as animals go, are you aware of what the Pentagon has done with some of them?

Are you aware of what the Pentagon does? Neither does an oversight committee...

The programs have grown too fast and are spread through the Defense Department budget in a way that hampers oversight, complain the House and Senate Armed Services committees and the House Appropriations Committee. They also suggest that the military is producing propaganda and other materials that mask U.S. government sponsorship and focus "far beyond a traditional military information operations."

Link

Behavioural Modification is a very interesting concern and to do it remotely tosses accountability right out the window.

I for one can appreciate tmk's posts and it should be noted that you cannot accurately describe his behaviour or mental state based on various posts made on a message board.

There's an interesting world out there...

[edit on Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:32:50 -0500 by MemoryShock]

He's hearing voices and thinks that he's being conditioned remotely via mind control. He needs help and you're not giving it to him by entertaining the notion even for a second.

He did actually say earlier in the thread that he had talked to someone about it. I'd be interested to know what they said. The OP stated that the person that he spoke to wasn't equipped to deal with an issue like this (or something along those lines anyway), so that says to me that they weren't telling him what he wanted to hear, but maybe I'm wrong. I doubt it though.

EDIT: In response to your comment on the CIA and animals, it's not relevennt to my point. This is the page that he linked to in the original post: en.wikipedia.org...

It's basically a wiki page describing what animals are as if we didn't know already and would need to go read up on it to find out. I can assure you that the CIA are not mentioned anywhere on that page. This was only one example out of many such links through the history of his posts in this thread.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you MemoryShock for the support. Rather than engage this person I am going to ignore him since I have already addressed his gripe/concern.

Just a word on the links--I provided them as a reference to fill out the information space. If they bother someone, my advice is to not take personal offense and to pass them over.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Hi TMK. I just wanted to let you know that I have followed your thread since the beginning, and wanted to tell you that it truly resonates with me. I have experienced many of the same phenomenon as you have, and I believe you one hundred percent.

I have my own theories, however, and if you feel more comfortable discussing them via U2U, as opposed to on this thread, I would be more than happy to recant my experiences to you in private. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Keep on posting. I find this all very facsinating.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In the next couple of posts I will show some simulations of classified constellations and snippets of information about them. My intention is to provide some background on the US military space program within the context of the darker remote-sensing/psychotronic projects. The element sets for each simulation are from Heavens Above and Mike McCants' Satellite Tracking TLE ZIP Files. The software used is JSatTrak.

USSTRATCOM and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) are tasked with operating these constellations. The following is a quote which explains (note: in 2002 USSPACECOM was absorbed into USSTRATCOM):

The DoD has two organisations dealing with satellite reconnaissance---the US Space Command (SPACECOM) and the NRO. Before 1992, the SPACECOM was responsible for the launching and maintenance of what were called "white world satellites", that is, satellites, whose launchings and existence in orbit were openly admitted by the DoD.These were meant for military communication, weather and navigation purposes. The NRO was responsible for the launching and maintenance of "black world satellites", that is, satellites meant for clandestine intelligence collection purposes, whose launchings and existence were not admitted. In fact, before 1992, even the existence of the NRO as an organisation was not admitted.

However, in 1992, it was decided to declassify the fact of the existence of the NRO and, since then, the launchings and existence of a number of intelligence collection satellites of the NRO have been announced. Like the chiefs of other intelligence agencies, Director, NRO, too now testifies in public before the congressional intelligence oversight committees. However, he has a right to demand that sensitive portions of his testimony be treated as classified.
source: www.southasiaanalysis.org...

USSPACECOM was supported by three commands: Air Force Space Command (AFSPACECOM), Naval Space Command (NAVSPACECOM) and Army Space Command (ARSPACECOM)

The following is one of AFSPC's promo videos (if you can stand it):

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Improved Crystal Constellation ("KH-12" and Misty)

The IMPROVED CRYSTAL can be imagined as a Hubble Space Telescope, with a large rocket engine attached to provide maneuverability. Like the Space Telescope, the IMPROVED CRYSTAL is about 4.5 meters (15 feet) in diameter, and with addition of its maneuvering module, is over 15 meters (50 feet) long (compared to the 13 meter Space Telescope). Contractors on the IMPROVED CRYSTAL include TRW and Lockheed.
The optical sensors on the IMPROVED CRYSTAL are similar to the those of the KH-11. These electronic cameras provide real-time transmission of images to ground stations via Milstar relay satellites. The IMPROVED CRYSTAL sensors operate in visible and near infrared light, as well as thermal infrared to detect heat sources.
The IMPROVED CRYSTAL's sophisticated electronics provides sharper images than the KH-11, comparable in quality to the best of the film return satellites, with a resolution approaching ten centimeters.
source: www.fas.org...

* KH-12 /1 (USA-86) was launched on 28 November 1992 by a Titan-IV from Vandenberg AFB. Deorbited mid 2000 1992-083A
* KH-12 /2 (USA-116) was launched on 5 December 1995 by a Titan-IV from Vandenberg AFB. Deorbited late 2008 1995-066A
* KH-12 /3 (USA-129) (NROL-2 or L-2) was launched on 20 December 1996 by a Titan-IV from Vandenberg AFB. 1996-072A
* KH-12 /4 (USA-161) (NROL-14 or L-14) was launched on 5 October 2001 by a Titan IVB-34 from Vandenberg AFB SLC-4E
* KH-12 /5 (USA-186) (NROL-20 or L-20) was launched on 19 October 2005 by a Titan IVB-26 from Vandenberg AFB SLC-4E
source: en.wikipedia.org...

MISTY / AFP-731 Follow-on IMPROVED CRYSTAL, The Stealth Reconnaissance Imaging Spacecraft

MISTY was one of at least two satellites developed in exceptional secrecy subsequent to the 1983 Reagan administration decision to establish a stealth satellite program. The idea for MISTY came from OD&E engineers, some of whom had been enamored of the idea of a stealth satellite since the 1970s--having rediscovered the concept first suggested in the 1960s. The objective was to reduce the threat to U.S. satellites form the Soviet Union--whose antisatellite program was of significant concern during the early 1980s.
source: The Wizards of Langley: Inside the CIA's Directorate of Science and Technology, by Jeffrey T. Richelson, 247-248

The Misty satellites are believed to be derived from KH-12 satellites, but modified to make them invisible to radar, and hard to detect visually. Two Misty satellites are believed to have been launched. One was released by the Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-36. The other, USA-144 was launched on 22 May 1999 by a Titan IVB from Vandenberg Air Force Base. The satellites are sometimes identified as KH-12s.

The following is an example of how different resolutions compare:

From the simulation the KH-12s have maximal overhead lapse of about 7 hours and minimal about 30 minutes. The Misty satellite (whose orbit now could be different since the TLE is out-of-date) is about 11 hours.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Lacrosse Constellation

A project to develop a space-based imaging radar satellite was initiated in late 1976 by Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) George H. W. Bush. This effort led to the successful test of the INDIGO prototype imaging radar satellite in January 1982. Although the decision to proceed with an operational system was controversial, development of the Lacrosse system was approved in 1983. Later known as VEGA, this set of intelligence satellites carry imaging radar that can penetrate cloud cover.

The distinguishing features of the design of the Lacrosse satellite include a very large radar antenna and solar panels to provide electrical power for the radar transmitter and a resolution of better than one meter, which presumably is adequate for the identification and tracking of major military units such as tanks or missile transporter vehicles.
source: Historical Dictionary of United States Intelligence, Volume 2, by Michael A. Turner, pg. 113-114

Five Lacrosse spacecraft have been launched, with four currently in orbit.
• Lacrosse 1: "Lacrosse 3000"
◦ Launch: December 2, 1988
◦ Status: Fulfilled mission, deorbited.
◦ NORAD Number: 19671(USA 34) COSPAR ID: 1988-106B
• Lacrosse 2:
◦ Launch: March 8, 1991
◦ Orbital apogee/perigee/inclination: 662 × 420 km @ 68.0°
◦ Status: In active service, mission extended
◦ NORAD Number: 21147 (USA 69) 1991-017A
• Lacrosse 3:
◦ Launch: October 24, 1997
◦ Orbital apogee/perigee/inclination: 679 × 666 km @ 57.0°
◦ Status: In active service
◦ NORAD Number: 25017 (USA 133) 1997-064A
• Lacrosse 4:
◦ Launch: August 17, 2000
◦ Orbital apogee/perigee/inclination: 695 × 689 km @ 68.0°
◦ NORAD Number: 26473 (USA 152) 2000-047A
• Lacrosse 5:
◦ Launch: April 30, 2005
◦ Orbital apogee/perigee/inclination: 718 × 712 km @ 57.0°
◦ NORAD Number: 28646 (USA 182) 2005-016A

The orbital inclination of 68°, combined with their altitude gives the satellites a complete view of the earth's surface, including the poles.

A look at the resolution cited:

[edit on 5-4-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is amazing I feel almost the same symptoms

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Updated video:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If this computer is supposedly monitoring/controlling virtually all of us it would have to have incredible amounts of data.
The constant breadth of the data stream would approach impossibility to monitor.

Then it is controlling us too?
Additional, commanding, effective technologies too?

Count me among the serious doubters.

The only way something like that would be possible is with all sorts of abstraction/simplification/automation.

If you automate a huge amount of detailed function, you almost inevitably create all sorts of unexpected outcomes.

Reality is jazz.
You move with the flow or get hung up in yesterday.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes your most likely schizophrenic but in denial. If this was real and this supercomputer had such powerful control over your mind you wouldny be on ATS talking about it much less aware of its existence. So they can control everything about you and your parents obviously since they controled when you were born and what sex you were. They obviously arranged your parents getting together and can also make people fall in love and want to have children. Then if they have all this power then why cant they prevent you from knowing they exist and having all this knowledge about them to expose them. Or should i say expose some of them since you obviously have no REAL knowledge of anything to say who THEY are and where THEY are. Just enough to build a conspiracy around.
Pyschosis at its best on ATS.

Yep tear me up all you want folks but its just true. People who believe in this kind of stuff and are this paranoid either end up being afraid to function in society and need meds to get out of bed daily or end up killing people in a subway or a school somewhere. No control over your own mind is not a supercomputer its a real life illness that you need help with.

So did the supercomputer and shadow government people control you and make you put all this on ATS to create fear and panic among society tolet everyone know THEY are among us and will control everyone and there isnt anything we can do? LOL

If such a entity existed i think it would be called god and we would all be worshipping it without say so. I can tell you this. If i alone had the power to control every mind on the planet at will and nothing you or anyone could do about it then i could force everyone to do what i wanted and noone would know what i was doing because i would erase whatever memories you had of me or my computer. Get a clue. lol

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

An two seconds ago you didn't know that Brazil has been launching stuff into space since 1964...

If tmk is off his rocker, than what about the people whom have researched this technology and have implemented it?

Remote influencing patents reach as far back as 1934...perhaps they were schizo?

“Electrical Excitation of the Nervous System—Introducing a New System of Remote Control.” E.L. Chaffee and R.U. Light. Science, 1934, 79.

“Epileptiform Convulsions from ‘Remote’ Excitation.” F.A. Fender. Archives of Neurology and Psychiatry, 1937, 38.

“On Hearing by Electrical Stimulation.” S. Stevens. Journal of Acoust. Soc. Am., 1937, 8.

“Stimulation of the Brain by Means of Radiant Energy.” J.A. Gengerelli. American Psychologist, 1948, 3.

“A Technique for Chronic Remote Nerve Stimulation.” M.M. Lafferty and J.F. Farrell. Science, 1949, 110.

Link

Consider the information prior to judgment please. There is much omitted in the media propagation of your youth. Sorry to be so harsh...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't find it inconceivable that something like that might be possible on a very limited basis, a few people or doing some kind of cursory monitoring of things,

But to try to thoroughly monitor everything? & then make everything happen?
That just escapes credibility to me.

I know that the NSA [illegally] data mines the entire phone & cell traffic in/through the US. But even there, the vast amounts of data & trying to figure out what was any kind of threat & what wasn't gets just nearly impossible.
[note: the software the NSA uses was created with funding from the ISRAELI secret police. Anyone else got a HUGE problem with that? Hmm, you thing the Israelis will be quietly pulling whatever they want from YOUR top secret surveillance/spying.]

But luckily the government just randomly chooses, most often innocent people, to charge with 'terrorism' & luckily the passive American people [or the garbage corporate 'news' media] never ask the relevant skeptical questions to figure out that most of the supposed 'war on terrorism' is a complete sham.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
But to try to thoroughly monitor everything? & then make everything happen?
That just escapes credibility to me.

Claiming that valid human interpretation can occur with such tech is one thing and not the point of this thread.

Claiming the tech is availble is the topic.

And what if they do miinterpret? We potentially have people with access to tech and without a viable interpretation of it.

Not saying that is the case but the tech is there and has been being worked on while the population was -fill in the blank media propagation-...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Hi, check out "remote neural monitoring and manipulation"
happy hunting

HADE

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

then tell me what the point of this thread is then because i assumed that was exactly what it was about. Not just that the tech exists but what the OP found out about it. What he claims is simply preposterous from the standpoint that if it was possible then none of us would be here talking about it. To be able to know and control every mind on the planet is ridiculous. This is very much the rantings of a paranoid mind.

18. has working knowledge of all available thought. Anything which the human mind can conceive, this system's artificial brain can conceive as well if not faster and more advanced.

So it knows what i am thinking right now? For a human to be able to create a device like this but not be able to be used to help mankind is ridiculous to say the least. The Op states it can know all we know yet at the same time it doesnt seem to have to since he also states in the same line that it can conceive everything we can faster and more advanced.
So we created a AI that knows all we know and can outhink us faster and even knows more than we know? How can it know more than every human on earth as well as being able to know things we dont know. Then why hasnt IT taken over and gotten rid of us?

FACEPALM

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Defense Support Program (DSP) Constellation

The first early warning satellite system developed by the USA was the MIDAS system. It employed 24 satellites in low Earth orbits for detecting the launch of inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBM) by Russia. The MIDAS programme was not very successful. The attention then shifted to launching these satellites in GEOs, as only four GEO satellites would be required for global coverage. The first geostationary early warning satellite system was the Defence Support Program (DSP). DSP satellites detected the launch of enemy intercontinental and submarine launched ballistic missiles using IR and optical sensors. They also provided information on nuclear explosions. Over 19 DSP satellites have been launched during 1970 to 1984. During the Persian Gulf War, DSP satellites provided effective warning of the launch of Iraqi Scud missiles.

The Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS) is intended to be the next-generation missile warning and tracking system. It will replace the DSP satellite system. The system comprises a constellation of 24 satellites in three types of orbits, namely the GEO, HEO and LEO. The constellation will have four satellites in the GEOs, two satellites in the HEOs and 18 satellites in the LEOs. The GEO and HEO satellites constitute the SBIRS-high component and the LEO satellites form the SBIRS-low component. The SBIRS is part of the National Missile Defence (NMD) programme of the USA. SBIRS-high satellites are three-axis stabilized satellites and their sensors monitor the ground continuously, thereby providing much more accurate data. They will replace the DSP satellites. SBIRS-low satellites will track missiles as they fly above the horizon, offering much more accurate information on their trajectories. Such information is necessary for an effective anti-ballistic missile defence.
source: Satellite Technology: Principles and Applications by Anil Kumar Maini, Varsha Agrawal, pg 536-537

* Note that the SBIRS-low system evolved into the Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS) after being acquired by the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).

[edit on 12-5-2010 by tmk81]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

This lag is due to geosynchronous satellites such as Milstar which operate at an altitude of about 42,000 km.

Correction: 42,000 km is about the radius of a geosynchronous satellite, not its altitude which is closer to 36,000 km.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Trevor Paglen visits Google's Mountain View, CA headquarters to discuss his book "Blank Spots on the Map: The Dark Geography of the Pentagon's Secret World." This event took place on February 11, 2009, as part of the Authors@Google series.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join