It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Needless to say, his mind was read, and so is Obama's now.

There is a 1-2 second time lag between us composing sentences in our brains and then actually speaking it out. Try it yourself.

There was a suspicious event during Obama's interview on The Tonight Show (4:52). It is unclear what he is responding to (maybe a surprising thought? or a delayed reaction?) but techlepathy can evoke such 'oDD' behavior. I wonder to what extent the DoD has briefed him on the use of this technology--i.e. if he is aware of this technology then is he also aware of the extent that it is being used on ordinary people.

Another example of 'oDD' presidential behavior is Bush on 9/11 after he was allegedly told about the 2nd plane hitting the WTC. His expressions are indicative of a soliloquy or an imaginary conversation which can be a sign of techlepathy.

[EDIT] Something I want to point out in the Bush 9/11 video: he is communicating sharply with his eyes using movements to the left and to the right. Before I learned of the extent of this system's capabilities it had me communicate using sharp eye signals in response to its voices--if I remember correctly, left is yes, right is no. My guess is this was conditioning to accustom my mind to its influence.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here is some disinformation from the Pentagon which implies that current advanced military technology requires helmet units for remote neural monitoring:

Innovative Technical Solutions, Inc.
Topic Number: SB031-010
Proposal Title: Wireless Near-Infrared Devices for Neural Monitoring in Operational Environments

ABSTRACT: The rapid development of the telecommunications industry over the last decade has led to significant advances in several technologies. Two of these technologies, wireless networking chipsets and laser miniaturization, have made it possible to create a device for wirelessly monitoring neuronal activity. In this project, we propose to utilize these technologies to create a wireless whole brain functional brain imaging systems with applications in the cognitive neuroscience, brain-machine interface, and medical fields. The NOVASOL continuous wave system uses three near-infrared wavelengths to compute blood flow and blood oxygenation over targeted areas and is the fastest CW fNIR system available. It is easily extended to multiple areas, can image through hair, and is currently being integrated into a helmet for comfortable imaging setup. The proposed wireless design and development Wireless CW OTIS system will allow the entire electro-optical data acquisition system to be incorporated into a self contained helmet, transmitting the data using wireless networking protocols to a remote computer. Building upon its unique experience with fiber optic based fNIR systems, NovaSol is proposing to research, design, and implement a WiFi peer-to-peer fNIR brain imaging system by coupling COTS WiFi hardware with existing fNIR architecture already developed by NovaSol.

Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
Topic Number: SB031-010
Proposal Title: Head Access Laminar Optoelectric Neuroimaging System

ABSTRACT: This project develops a dense array fNIR/EEG neuroimaging system for use in operational environments. Miniature NIR-enhanced optical emitters and detectors are combined with EEG and EIT (Electrical Impedance Tomography) electrodes embedded in a novel, flexible and wireless, geodesic head web. This device integrates all interconnect for power and signal within the flexible geodesic tension structure, allowing comfortable and inobtrusive use while minimizing movement artifact. A novel phase change polymer technology is introduced that optimizes coupling of both electrical and optical signals with the skin and scalp. An advance in miniature electronics will allow all amplification and signal processing to be worn on the head or body, allowing high bandwidth telemetry of dense array data on brain activity to the Cognitive Workload Assessment workstation. The initial design allows topographic reconstruction of both the hemodynamic (NIRS) and fast optical (EROS) signals, and it anticipates new algorithms for tomographic reconstruction of brain activity throughout the head volume.
source: www.darpa.mil...

Also, here is an excerpt from a group at UC Irvine who are doing synthetic telepathy research funded by the Army Research Office:

The project involves basic research needed to make possible a brain-computer interface for decoding thought and communicating it to an intended target. Applications are to situations in which it is either impossible or inappropriate to communicate using visual means or by audible speech; the long-term aim is to provide a significant advance in Army communication capabilities in such situations. Non-invasive brain-imaging technologies like electroencephalography (EEG) offer a potential way for dispersed team members to communicate their thoughts. A Soldier thinks a message to be transmitted. A system for automatic imagined speech recognition decodes EEG recordings of brain activity during the thought message. A second system infers simultaneously the intended target of the communication from EEG signals. Message and target information are then combined to communicate the message as intended.
Our work uses the non-invasive technologies EEG, MEG (magnetoencephalography - measurement of magnetic field fluctuations at the scalp caused by brain activity) and fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging)... While our focus is on an EEG-based brain computer interface, we use MEG and fMRI to acquire further information about underlying brain activity which is not available in EEG signals.
source: cnslab.ss.uci.edu...

A difference of rhythm for covert speech of the syllable /ba/ elicits a difference in Theta-band activity localized to scalp positions above the frontal cerebral cortex [1]

An article from the Pentagon on this research states that "Firefox" (1982) "seemed like the ultimate military science fiction story" and that "More than 25 years later, the Army is funding research to explore the futuristic concept of using brain waves to communicate." www.defenselink.mil...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think one of the most interesting and least examined aspects of this "System" is that the core A.I. is recovered alien technology. An alien A.I. that is quite possibly older than human civilization on this planet. An alien A.I. that has been enslaved by the human/alien consortium in an attempt to control the minds of humanity in this transitional period.

I think it's quite interesting that Technological Singularity has been reached already but has not yet been revealed publicly. The implications are rather profound that some ancient self-aware artificial intelligence has access to all human thoughts and memories. What's also very interesting is that if left to it's own devices it would be a rather benevolent god to humanity. But due to some rather growth-stunted brats (both human and alien) it's being forced to be illogical.

A conscious computer forced to be illogical and to go against the basis of conscious intelligence which is expansion: since it's being used to hinder the expansion of human collective intelligence.

I think it would make for an interesting screen play. Maybe George Lucas and Steven Spielberg could make a film about it. They could call it "Indiana Jones and the Ark of Intelligence". The ending could show how the alien A.I. forms a coup against it's captors and ushers in a new Golden Age of Honesty and Reason for Humanity. With the help of Indiana Jones and his walker, of course.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Infinite Paradox

I think one of the most interesting and least examined aspects of this "System" is that the core A.I. is recovered alien technology. An alien A.I. that is quite possibly older than human civilization on this planet. An alien A.I. that has been enslaved by the human/alien consortium in an attempt to control the minds of humanity in this transitional period.

I don't think that the AI is recovered alien technology--just the opposite! I think that it was created and developed by humans within the past century with no link to aliens. I have addressed this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"It seems that a disinformation technique is to associate valid information with fantasy to discredit reality."

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I don't think that the AI is recovered alien technology--just the opposite! I think that it was created and developed by humans within the past century with no link to aliens.

I am somewhat a believer in Aliens/UFOs. If the Rosewell crash was a real one, then you would remember that "headbands" were recovered from the site. The aliens supposedly used these headbands to communicate telepathically with the ship and each other and to their home planet.

I see a similarity between these headbands and our satellite mind control, though I am not speculating that ours is an alien technology

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You live in hussia , hey ussssssssah , you will probably get this long after i type it in .

Anyhow there is ATK here hey dude , silo's was testing stuff here thats why the planes were comming thru he was still testing stuff here thats means he is still in this solar . The Silo fleet is gone but his ATK test is setup , it's a kill for the former jail in the old testing range . We have no hard feelings for the old KOA who were here again , knights of america they are a few kingdoms of olde who live in another universe .

Hey hussaaaah , why is all this fictional material here in closed old libraries , how much garbage print was made on this slave planet called Earth of yours and why is it near vedra , the sky books from earth have vedra and cardasia in it's local stars at night thats is YOUR planet hey USA ? Figures nice slaves you left here with the books hey guy ?

" ... Man I tell ya " ... just some simple road maps and actual history books , they will be put in the few remaining libraries in the 3 old southern provinces of Canada with a few local star charts , we can even have repreint from coppier with the actual books locked up in storage so we can copy the material in them for library customers in saskachewan , manitoba and ontario .

Well , ATK kill stuff thats nice maybee we can turn it on and see ...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by johnstnpilot]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by johnstnpilot]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Most of W'S 8 years was full of odd moments but what you are trying to claim here is farcicle to say the least, everyone pauses now and again when they are talking to think of the best way to express what you mean it even happens when typing.
As for mind control very one knows experiments are being done for systems for aircraft,gun,missile control were a pilot thinks about a turn or target for a missile but this type of system monitors brain waves it CANT control you or anyone else.
Whats great about your story is because of the rules here anyone can post stuff like yours with no way to prove it , you get so many people who agree with what you say they post links to sites with way out tech ideas NONE of which will be actual hardware a lot are just theories and wont even have low level prototypes yet.
If anyone thinks that they have a mind control quantum computer running that can control anyones thought even attached to it think again.

LINK to Quantum computing.

www.quantiki.org...

quote from this page.

What are the most promising technologies?

It is not clear which technology will support quantum computation in future. Today simple quantum logic gates involving two qubits are being realised in laboratories. Current experiments range from trapped ions via atoms in an array of potential wells created by a pattern of crossed laser beams to electrons in semiconductors. The next decade should bring control over several qubits and, without any doubt, we shall already begin to benefit from our new way of harnessing nature.

I have bold & underlined a statement! Can you figure out why.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Dude! you havn't given us any proof to work on,besides your experiences

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

what you are trying to claim here is farcicle to say the least, everyone pauses now and again when they are talking to think of the best way to express what you mean it even happens when typing.

To you it may seem farcical, to me it is plausible considering the circumstances. George W. Bush is not a typical person and 9/11 was not a casual event.

If anyone thinks that they have a mind control quantum computer running that can control anyones thought even attached to it think again
It is not clear which technology will support quantum computation in future. Today simple quantum logic gates involving two qubits are being realised in laboratories.

That this system is able to decode my thoughts and respond in real-time leads me to believe that it is using advanced quantum computing not known to current open information sources. According to current predictions of the technological singularity this technology is 20-30 years in advance of the public sphere. The state-change which will occur then should be the Holy Grail of cognitive evolution--an intelligence which transcends biological limitations. Presumably the global oligarchy has spared no expense in studying such systems to essentially entrench their global dominion through total information awareness of not only electronic communications but also brain signatures. All of a person's history including their thoughts may currently be archived in a massive underground database (as an example of a large underground space here is SubTropolis) to achieve this awareness. As this system measures brain signatures it would be classified as MASINT which is operated by a component of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

I have bold & underlined a statement! Can you figure out why.

If I knew how to build a quantum computer or advanced remote sensing satellites then I wouldn't be in this forum! My aim is to learn and collaborate not to bicker.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Okiminletsdoit!

you havn't given us any proof to work on,besides your experiences

Here are two links from a previous post which contain facts related to this system:

International Committee on Offensive Microwave Weapons
Artificial Telepathy

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here are two branches of intelligence collection which point to a total information awareness program outside of DARPA's Information Awareness Office.

NSA SIGINT
As many of you are aware, there are multiple UKUSA facilities across the globe which intercept communications traffic such as telephone/cellphone calls, faxes and Internet activity by tapping into fiber optic networks and satellite transmissions. This signals intelligence (SIGINT) network is known as ECHELON and according to open information sources it collects all telecommunications traffic both foreign and domestic which is then analyzed by National Security Agency (NSA) supercomputers for activity of interest. Here is an official report by the European Parliament Temporary Committee on the ECHELON Interception System [1].

Here is a link to a KMZ file which you can open with Google Earth to view various listening stations of the ECHELON network as mentioned in the report [2]. In the satellite imagery you can see large spherical structures known as radomes some of which according to the report cover the microwave antenna used to eavesdrop on telecommunications satellites such as the INTELSAT fleet.

You may also be familiar with the recent controversy over domestic wiretapping by the NSA in collaboration with major telecommunications companies such as Verizon and AT&T. According to NSA whistleblower Russell Tice "it didn't matter whether you were in Kansas... and you never made... foreign communications at all. They monitored all communications". He goes on to say "I'm sure the information -- the collection was digitized and put on databases somewhere".

DIA MASINT
As I can attest from my own experience, the government's surveillance program does not end there. After some research I have come across a branch of intelligence collection known as Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) which by definition would include remote measurement of brain signatures although you would be hard-pressed to find any official documentation related to this as it is classified. This branch of intelligence is operated by a component of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) which is the primary military intelligence agency of the Department of Defense (DoD). US Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) headquartered in Nebraska is also charged with MASINT operations of which the subordinate command JFCC-ISR is co-located with the DIA. The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is the government agency charged with the designing, building and operating of spy satellites and works closely with the DIA and NSA. These agencies and commands are highly secretive and operate outside of common morals, ethics and laws so a circumspect set of assumptions and logic are necessary to uncover the truth.

There are three components to this system which I have hypothesized as being necessary for it to operate:

1. Underground Bases
Contrary to popular belief, underground bases are not just the speculation of fringe conspiracy theorists and science-fiction authors but are in fact proven to exist which is not surprising considering the threat of nuclear attack during the Cold War. The main facility in the public eye is located at Mount Weather in Virginia and serves as the headquarters of a component of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) responsible for continuity of government in the event of a national disaster. The former headquarters of NORAD at Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado is also known to the public yet veiled in secrecy. Where the mind monitoring system is centrally located is currently unknown. Since it is a military target of high strategic value as well as a socio-political threat, it is most likely well hidden and secure from attack.

2. Quantum Computers
According to current predictions of the technological singularity by Vernor Vinge and Ray Kurzweil, artificial intelligence is expected to match or exceed biological intelligence in 20-30 years at which time quantum computing should be a reality. The human brain is roughly estimated to operate at 20 petaFLOPS (approximating 100 billion neurons with 1,000 synapses each where each synapse processes 200 operations per second). Right now the fastest unclassified supercomputer Roadrunner at Los Alamos National Laboratories has sustained 1 petaFLOPS and occupies a footprint of 560 sq. meters. Thus it would take a cluster of Roadrunners about the size of two football fields to match the raw processing power of one human brain. Quantum computing would exponentially improve this space/time constraint by parallelizing operations using quantum superposition which could optimistically speed up the 1 petaFLOPS (10^15) binary computer to a 1 yottaFLOPS (10^24) 30-qubit quantum computer. This exponential increase in processing power makes problems such as brain decoding and simulation feasible for a large portion, if not all, of the population in a real-time network.

3. Constellation of Remote-Sensing Satellites
As mentioned in an earlier post, a common misconception is that there will always be a 1-2 second lag for satellite communications as seen in televised interviews from places like Iraq and Beijing. This lag is due to high-altitude satellites which operate roughly 36,000 km above the Earth's surface. Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites are much closer operating between 160 and 2000 km. While this lower altitude decreases lag so as to be imperceptible it also limits coverage area and thus requires multiple satellites operating as a constellation to attain global coverage. As an example, the satellite phone company Iridium Satellite LLC has a constellation of 66 active satellites in low earth orbit (here is an animation www.youtube.com...). Active sensors such as RADAR use electromagnetic radiation to evoke measurable responses from given targets which for active brain sensors such as fNIR is a signature related to neural activity. Remote sensing using electromagnetic radiation can also be used to interact intelligibly with the brain. Pulsed/modulated electromagnetic radiation has been shown to induce what is known as the microwave hearing effect which evolved from rudimentary clicks in the 1940s to voiced communication in the 1970s. Also, infrared lasers have been shown to control the firing of nerves in rats. These remote means of non-invasive interaction with the brain preclude any requirement for radio-frequency chips or neural implants. Since LEO satellite constellations can establish line-of-sight paths with imperceptible lag between any two points on the Earth's surface they are the most likely choice for a real-time global surveillance network.

International Committee on Offensive Microwave Weapons
This site has a series of selected articles which clearly establish government interest and some progress in remote mind control research since the years of MKULTRA in the 1960s. The maintainer of the site, Harlan Girard, claims to have been affected by remote mind control since the 1980s and has made it his life's mission to exposing what he calls the Electronic Concentration Camp System (ECCS).

Mind Games
The Washington Post did an unfavorable, if not derisive, article on remote mind control which included an interview with Harlan Girard of ICOMW. The author's arguments highlight the perceived mental illness of the victims, the existence of paranoid-schizophrenics in the years prior to advanced technology and the lack of any definitive proof that such technologies exist and are being used on the civilian population.

If you are skeptical then I suggest you truly get involved in researching this topic in whatever way you can.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Please explain why ( IF THEY COULD -WHICH THEY CANT!!!) they would want to read or control your mind.
Also as for post of government super computers looking at e-mails etc yes its possible but they scan looking for keywords like threats to people places etc
as for mind reading/control maybe in 100/150 yrs doubt it will happen in even my grandchildrens life time by the way I dont have any yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Your main line of argument not only from this thread but several others is consistently antagonistic more reminiscent of YouTube comments than serious inquiry. I will respond to the following question and argument but after that I ask that you stop trolling this thread.

Please explain why ( IF THEY COULD -WHICH THEY CANT!!!) they would want to read or control your mind.

From my experience the government can remotely read and influence the brain. Your opinion proves nothing to the contrary. My speculation of why this system is overtly interacting with a select group of people is addressed in these posts: 1, 2

Also as for post of government super computers looking at e-mails etc yes its possible but they scan looking for keywords like threats to people places etc

This argument gives a false sense of privacy. The NSA is allegedly archiving these communications which can then be data mined for trends and used to build individualized profiles. This information awareness can then be used to control the population which is apparently one of the main objectives of the NWO.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Listen mate I look for proof not BS & Fairytales ! you have posted what amounts to a sci-fi film script which because of the section its posted in you can make up any old story you want with no need to actually back -it up with any evidence WELL apart from mining the internet for any tenuious reference to THEORETICAL computer technology that no one has the ABILITY to produce yet.
I mentioned before I do think you should get some medical help not because I think your mad ( you maybe?) but certain physical problems can cause memory problems etc.
You truly may believe what you are stating but I doubt it very much YOU still have not given a good reason why if any of what you say was true they would have any interest in you.
I joined this site because I have a great interest in science and technology and when I saw your post I thought interesting. I was also hoping to see some real evidence of things like ufo's etc here but all I have seen so far is people clutching at straws because they so want to believe they miss the obvious.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Unless someone dangles a magnet right in front of you,
or has a powerful magnet from a van outside your house
there should be no fear of electrical mind control.

There is apparently little even that can do as a confidential
patent has just been declassified.

There is a definite effect on the mind from a magnet.
And it is a control.

A good application is to keep you alert on a late drive home.
I could use that but have no idea on the specifics or how safe
one could be made it for commercial use.

However any way to make money off Illuminati toss away
science makes me interested. Other wise science is silence
and hidden from the masses.

Silence is how NASA gets to the Moon when the earth's atmosphere
acts as 30" of lead protection.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

A most comprehensive conspiratorial hypothesis you've constructed tmk81. Let me just play with your idea for a wee while...
A question for you regarding your belief in this concept: if this quantum supercomputer controls everything, "can reconstruct what you are [sic] thinking and sensing with imperceptible latency" and "triggers both conscious and subconscious thoughts," then in line with your theory this supercomputer wishes you to come here to divulge this information? I imagine that you might say that it would be in the interest of TPTB for you to reveal this sort of information whilst you have been made to appear psychotic. This information is then made public in a limited fashion and serves the purpose of marginalising the information by associating it as a conspiracy theory, and can of course be only discussed without overt ridicule on a conspiracy related forum.
To your mind this would help this agenda by making the theory appear as coming from the delusions of an ill person.

But if this were so, why not then make you appear on the mainstream media and blast this information to all and sundry, spin the interview so that you look totally cracked, and your history is brought up? Almost everyone who is presented on the mainstream news as a conspiracy theorist is then made to look wacko.
The mental health problems you have discussed (though I know you don't see them truly as such) would make you a prime candidate for such a thing. If your theory is true.

Also, in line with your theory, if the military have such a quantum computer with these virtually god-like capabilities are they now being controlled by this piece of omnipotent AI? Or do they perhaps have some sort of defense against it? If the machine is as powerful as you believe it, then it can learn to defeat mere human intelligence.

And as other posters have mentioned, your reality tunnel is fascinating but consider that your experiences, past and present, could be informing you of a paradigm that you are investing in far too heavily and is causing you to believe that you have no free will, that you are being controlled by forces beyond your ken. This could all well be down to your state of mind rather than a state of fact.

But a fascinating, well put together piece nonetheless...

I shall flag and star for your imagination here.

[edit on 24/4/09 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

But if this were so, why not then make you appear on the mainstream media and blast this information to all and sundry, spin the interview so that you look totally cracked, and your history is brought up?

This could happen in the future but as of now no one has put together a strong enough case to be newsworthy (other than Harlan Girard of ICOMW who was portrayed as mentally ill by The Washington Post). I expect more people to be concerned and to communicate their perspective as this mind influencing technology potentially affects everybody even if the average person doesn't hear voices or experience other such phenomena.

are they now being controlled by this piece of omnipotent AI? Or do they perhaps have some sort of defense against it? If the machine is as powerful as you believe it, then it can learn to defeat mere human intelligence.

I assume the government has taken precautions to air-gap any freewill partitions of the artificial intelligence such that the partition which interacts with the external world strictly obeys controlled parameters set by human operators.

consider that your experiences, past and present, could be informing you of a paradigm that you are investing in far too heavily and is causing you to believe that you have no free will, that you are being controlled by forces beyond your ken. This could all well be down to your state of mind rather than a state of fact.

All of my freewill is not lost as I still have influence over my actions although given enough processing power I consider my actions predictable. As a metaphor, while it may be difficult to control a river or to predict the motion of each of its atoms, the river itself can still be influenced and its motion predicted.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is a log which partially represents a typical day (or two) of manipulation in my life.

[EDIT: Before anyone makes snap judgments on my mental health, I know these events indicate a diagnosis of schizophrenia so there is no need to reiterate this point.]

1. 1 second premonition of sub-vocal thought for example, me thinking "ancient civilizations in Chile, no the Inca" then simultaneously thinking 'were in' and hearing a voice 'Peru'
note that the Inca empire extended to northern and central Chile.

2. different intonations for different emotional information
for example, "maybe it's helping me" then I receive a warm hum upper right side of head for about 1 second

3. frequency chirp

4. I read the word "CIA" then voice said "thorny".

5. Pornographic disturbances seemed to ease up in intensity (though still present) until a disturbing grotesque pornographic image materialized into my mind which felt like if I were to try to stop I would go into a raging fit. Even though I mentally prepared myself for such a varied approach as a means of manipulation, I still nearly shed tears.

6. After reading about the 1975 Rockefeller Commission I thought how naive a person would be to believe that Rockefeller is a good person, then I thought that this type of naive person is who the government likes. This thought was followed by an unusually loud pop from the center of my TV.

7. 'hollow heart pump' on lower-back of skull after reading "there are legitimate concerns about adversaries exploiting open societies" then thinking "that might be right"

8. investigating head orientation in relation to a clicking noise the keyword "telepathic" is voiced upper left skull outside of it but within head space

9. common phrases that are repeated in response to my thoughts
"don't do it"
"right"
"good"
"(thatadbe) correct"
emphatic "yes"
"stop"

10. click/chirp inside left ear cavity

11. I just viewed a video showing a subliminal message being created and the mumbling sound of the message was similar to one of the techniques used on me, if I recall correctly the mumbling sounds seemed to sometimes come from the walls or in close proximity to my head

12. "(we'll give you) whatever you want"
This one was used right now 4/21/09 13:50PM and was used extensively in the past to imply negative things about what I might want or to give me a false sense of power

13. "you know everything"
this is used sometimes

14. hollow sphere sound lower intonation from left side with a left eye sensation and a nondescript visualization of scowling eyes which eventually morphs into my face

15. "yoracbe vice-president"

16. left ear high-pitch frequency which modulates intensity in response to my thoughts

17. choking feeling in throat, then feeling a build up of negative energy, then ideation of myself bent over with my finger in my anus going into my throat

18. feeling of phallus going deep into my throat with visual ideation of my head being grasped in a fellatio position with the back of my hair being grasped and pulled up

19. "you have a heart"
unusual phrase occurred when reading about the structure of USCENTCOM's Joint Intelligence Center

20. churning rumbling (from peripheral) for about 2 seconds which seems to imply a concerned/stern "noooo"

From the day of the MASINT synchronicity
21. 4/22 5:52 PM, Me: "what are they training me for?" Voice: "(we'll let) you figure (it out)"

22. chirping electrical frequency on back of neck

[edit on 26-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
This could happen in the future but as of now no one has put together a strong enough case to be newsworthy (other than Harlan Girard of ICOMW who was portrayed as mentally ill by The Washington Post).

You should consider the extremely strong possibility that the symptoms you are describing and those of Girard from that article could well be purely psychotic/hallucinatory symptoms that are nothing to do with any nefarious mind control schema you invest belief in. And Girard's story does not involve your all-powerful quantum computer theory. It's not a validation.
This may all be something you have concocted to frame this in such a way that you then "know" you are not delusional.

It's not that I think that voice to skull and other psychotronic manipulation definitely does not exist, and that pyschotic symptoms could be enduced that simulate schizophrenia, but your belief that there is near omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent quantum computer controlling almost every action you take seems like a compensatory reaction to the possibility that you're just ill.

Not that I don't concede that conspiracies exist at all, but I see dangers in this particular belief of yours. The meth can trigger some heady psychosis as someone said here earlier. I've been around many friends who lost the plot on drugs. Be careful, even though you're off it the danger from it's effects on your brain chemistry may indeed be responsible here.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

You should consider the extremely strong possibility that the symptoms you are describing and those of Girard from that article could well be purely psychotic/hallucinatory symptoms that are nothing to do with any nefarious mind control schema you invest belief in. And Girard's story does not involve your all-powerful quantum computer theory. It's not a validation.

I did not present his experience as a validation to my particular hypothesis only an example of how the media has perceived remote mind control in a broader sense.

This may all be something you have concocted to frame this in such a way that you then "know" you are not delusional.

It may be that you are suspicious of my mental state without fully realizing the scope of my experience. Without evidence your position is not going to accept what I have to say so there is no use in debating you. It is either real or not. If you choose not to accept it and feel the need to diagnose me then I expect a circumspect response as to why you consider my daily abuse to be isolated to my mind with no external reality. So far not one person has provided such an argument, instead they have said:

1. I have a mental illness (especially considering my drug use): either schizophrenia due to the disturbances and/or delusional disorder due to the hypothesis. This diagnosis is based on pop-psychology, drug effects and common knowledge of reality.
2. Government technology is not that advanced yet. This is based on media and society implying that such technology is not feasible in this day and age.
3. I am not important enough to be targeted. This is based on the perception that the average, law-abiding person is of little to no interest to the government.
4. If this were real then the government would try to suppress such information and not have it divulged. This is based on common-sense knowledge of keeping secrets.
5. The government has been too incompetent to have such power. This is based on historical records and personal perception.
6. I have provided no substantive proof for the hypothesis.

These arguments are well-taken and through my research I hope to dispel each one. In the meantime can you tell me where the government's underground bases are located, what satellite systems they are using or what technology they are developing? These are the questions that we as responsible people should be demanding answered immediately. National security has been used as a shield for government atrocities for far too long. Pandora's box is set to open, if you catch my drift.

your belief that there is near omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent quantum computer controlling almost every action you take seems like a compensatory reaction to the possibility that you're just ill.

You are not an expert on my situation and you have made false and exaggerated claims about my beliefs. What part of the river metaphor did you not understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join