It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
30. Somehow magically doesn't know they you were "going to" or "have" posted this on ATS for any of the free world to see, essentially collapsing your silly little house of cards..... Or Maybe I'm the A.I. typing this? Who knows? (We are watching you)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Now that I've gotten my "debunker" rhythm out. Have any of you ever had information pumped into your brain during the night through some sort of multi-colored pipe/cord/conduit and later in life known many "facts" that you have never "learned"? I.E. The ability to converse intelligently with University Professors of nearly any discipline and have them wonder at your schooling, (When you've had none past High School)? This is one of my "strange events" that but for laziness and the horde of "supposed" debunkers on this site, I would share with the rest of you. (I've had quite a few, like 6 in a 36 year lifespan so far).

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

30. Somehow magically doesn't know they you were "going to" or "have" posted this on ATS for any of the free world to see, essentially collapsing your silly little house of cards..... Or Maybe I'm the A.I. typing this? Who knows? (We are watching you)

You must not have read any further than the original post [edit: mistake]. Your 'silly little house of cards' is reflected in your understanding of this issue and your quickness to belittle what is outside of your intellectual grasp.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
reply to post by Zenagain

You must not have read any further than the original post because the count goes to 31. Your 'silly little house of cards' is reflected in your understanding of this issue and your quickness to belittle what is outside of your intellectual grasp.

30 in Zenagain's post was refering to what you said at point 30!

Just to refresh your memory

In addition to murder, torture and mind control, the group controlling this system pursues any way to dominate the Universe and to learn everything there is to know about existence.

I have underlined everything for a reason.

Funny how when people come up with STRANGE ideas like this its everyone else who has a problem with intellect have a look in a mirror !

You list things you have seen on wikipeadia and formed your own little version of your reality your own little matrix.

Why would they, if any of this is true pick on you what's so special about you or is it you need attention and the more outlandish the story the harder (OR IS IT) for everyone to disprove.

PROVE any of your claims re quantum computer etc then we might believe you! If not get help.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

30 in Zenagain's post was refering to what you said at point 30!

If Zenagain had read any further into the thread (or even the OP itself) he would have known that it is my view that discourse on this topic is conducive or necessary for their plan--whatever that is. I know this is happening which makes trolls such as you and Zenagain so deplorable.

I will repeat myself: the hypothesis in the OP is based on my experience and is my personal belief. I am still learning the details of how and why. If I become aware of any mistakes I will correct them.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Please, let's keep this discussion civil.

I think it's important to be able to separate discussion of topics and issues from subjective opinion. Where personal opinion, experience, and questioning thereof may be brought into a discussion, it is certainly possible to do so without unnecessarily emotional prodding or response.

There's good points to be found in any genuine expression of opinion, and I admire tmk's willingness to discussion. Let's not let action/reaction of the discussion itself cloud the relevant issues.

I also want to point out that demands to 'PROVE' assume a common basis for judging validity of evidence (which can be a moving target indeed) and tend to ignore the valuable corroboration of logic that can be found by objectively examining consistency.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hmm, i think they might have had the technology since 1980 - i was born then and ive experienced a lot of what you listed. My grandfather was said to have had schizophrenia (altho he always seemed perfectly sane to me) so i think they might have had it before then too, if he had these symptoms too, and i think he might have.

Yeah, the synchronicities are weird; i had the voices; i have MAJOR bizarre synchronicities happening; it does seem to me like there's some sort of as you say - computer or matrix or something interacting with me/world around me- you feel like there's something directing reality to some extent - with teh synchronicities..

i dont know why i would have been a target. but my birthplace is a little weird (there is a major dumb there (allegedly) and it is considered to be the capital in nwo order conspiracies or one of them) considering both my parents are from a different country; and the places ive been to as a child are a little weird to me too; some of them.

i read stuff about wizard of oz/butterfly imagery in programming and i couldnt believe it. i have this majorly and i could never figure out why. its like wizard of oz is somehow significant and i dont even know why. i always use it for passwords and stuff and i dont even know why.

but in some respects i dont think i really fit the montauk profile - no family connections to the military or anything. so i dont know.

i dont really know waht to think - but yeah, i am pretty sure im being watched. no doubt.

pity everyone thinks you're crazy if you say these things. do they ever consider the possibility they're wrong? that they should be supporting people who may have been targeted in this way. Often members of their own family. Altho i think its designed to get people to say outlandish thinks/think them to immediately discredit them with friends/family e.g. like people suddenly thinking they're john the baptist. this could easily be achieved with ai technology like you describe - just beam a few bible verses into their head and pretend to be an angel or god - and you have one crazy person who was sane a few minutes ago; and they obviously know they're not really crazy, so they have no choice but to take the most likely solution - i.e. that they really are a reincarnation of john the baptist - because what normal person is aware of or would even consider at first opportunity that the government could be behind mind control experiemnts? that sounds even crazier. until you research it a little bit.

its odd - i dont think i fully understand how much they may be able to distort reality for someone. but the technology is really disturbing if they have it. and it does seem possible at least.

i dont really buy the 'purely psychological' explanation for schizophrenia. Beacuse the person i knew, just wasnt a crazy guy. im sorry. you couldnt get someone more practical or down to earth. if he says people were watching him, as far as im concerned, people were watching him. i dont know how, but here it looks like this might be a possible answer.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Certainly you have been told, and if you have seen a psychiatrist given the diagnosis, that ALL of your behaviors, beliefs, experiences, etc. which are being related here constitute the textbook diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenia. Keep in mind that a Paranoid Schizophrenic is absolutely convinced that their experiences are real and that they do not need any medical help, and that those around them who do not agree are out to get them and certainly wrong.

Belief that one has been 'chosen', comes from a lineage of 'special' heritage (Freemason/minister/native american/colonist in your case), auditory/tactile/visual hallucinations, instruction from voices, certainty that government organizations(s) control their mind/thoughts/actions/future/words/entire life, exhibits bizarre thinking regarding every aspect of their life (sexual mind control, occult, family/church thought you were a demon/devil, substance abuse, ability to form relationships), self mutilation as described above , and VERY high intelligence (although you denied knowing much science you discuss very technical areas of physics, math, etc.)

In other words, it is difficult to get past how perfectly the diagnosis fits and other than your denial, which ironically also fits the diagnosis, we have nothing to refute it. Again, no disrespect and in the interest of validating (as must be done with any area of scientific exploration) the phenomenon, have you in fact seen a psychiatrist and what was the outcome? Were you ever placed on medication?
----------------------------
in particular the bit about "certainty that government organizations control your entire life"

so you think government organisations are trustworthy do you?

so presumably everyone on this forum who distrusts the government or 'powers that be' is wrong?

have you considered the logic which would flow from the situation taht if many members of this forum are right (who arent all paranoid schizophrenics) and the govt is untrustworthy then it may well be conducting mind control experiments on civilians and ensuring that psychologists are trained to view them as a mental disturbance/schizophrenia. Behaviour of this sort isnt really unusal for the govt if you do some reading, e.g. in the areas of alternative medicine etc. (not all of these guys are nuts/ schizophrenics either, and none of them trust the govt.) Also the govt has done plenty of experiments on civilians with germ warfare/disease etc that are well documented.

perhaps it is your view of reality that is flawed?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
or to put it another way..

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
have you in fact seen a psychiatrist and what was the outcome? Were you ever placed on medication?

ha ha ha. seriously. as someone pointed out, this is exactly what would happen to you even if it was all real. because no one in society or medical profession accepts the idea of mind control, so obviously a psychiatrist would put someone with these symptoms on medication and call them a schizophrenic.

that proves nothing, other than possibly psychiatrists are doing people a lot of harm rather than helping them if all this happens to be true.

i think your post was potentially quite offensive to a lot of people who have problems like this - and unless you're a psychiatrist i dont think you should try to give armchair medical advice; particularly if you havent looked into the ideas that the poster was talking about to assess whether there could be any truth in them or not.

just the fact that there are so many patents out there re: mind control technology, you would think, would make a reasonable person stop and think before they advised someone to seek psychiatric help without knowing them.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Read the thread an it brings to mind a even more disturbing thought . How close do you think this quantum supercomputer is to gaining self awareness ? Theres a Harlan Ellision story about a government computer that has access to peoples minds and itss one of the most disturbing stories ever written . en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Look, it's completely absurd to say AI isn't possible because you can't figure out how to program it. I don't see how free will or consciousness is impossible to program.

There is definitely some different beliefs between me and you and I think that is the main problem here. You see, I believe consciousness is just an illusion. An illusion that occurs when you combine the senses. I think you need to refrain from branding AI impossible until you can prove with evidence, without a doubt, that free will is of the spiritual realm.

Ya I'm one of those people that hate the word impossible...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Please, let's keep this discussion civil.

I think it's important to be able to separate discussion of topics and issues from subjective opinion. Where personal opinion, experience, and questioning thereof may be brought into a discussion, it is certainly possible to do so without unnecessarily emotional prodding or response.

There's good points to be found in any genuine expression of opinion, and I admire tmk's willingness to discussion. Let's not let action/reaction of the discussion itself cloud the relevant issues.

I also want to point out that demands to 'PROVE' assume a common basis for judging validity of evidence (which can be a moving target indeed) and tend to ignore the valuable corroboration of logic that can be found by objectively examining consistency.

It can be difficult to keep things totally civil when presented by a post which is in effect a good SCI-FI thriller script with over the top outlandish ideas and the person uses statements like this

it is my view that discourse on this topic is conducive or necessary for their plan

Now that covers having to produce anything to back up his wild claims!

This even more so when talking about technology which will still be a good few years into the future at best if ever.

What can he expect with a story like this if I said I had a dinosaur living in my back garden I truly believe it but I am not going to show you any evidence what would people say? It must be there you truly believe it, somehow I dont think that would happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Agreed that the OP probably should expect to get some flack, but is such necessary or civil? I say no.

As I mentioned, I find there to be a very interesting distinction, in the genre of outlandish sounding stories without proof, between those that are incoherent and contain many internal contradictions, and those which appear well thought-out and are consistent within their context.

Regardless of the overall 'believability' of a story or theory, I think it's valuable to be able to understand what someone is attempting to communicate. Think of it as practice in intellectual flexibility, and keeping an 'open mind'.

Some here seem almost personally offended that they don't find the OP's story 'believable'. If so, I'd suggest to them that there are many other threads at ATS that may be more to their liking.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

This thread is in SKUNK WORKS.

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Please read. This is at the top of each page in this thread.
Embrace this discussion, or please move on. I'm so sick of
every other person posting that tmk needs to see a doctor.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Some here seem almost personally offended that they don't find the OP's story 'believable'. If so, I'd suggest to them that there are many other threads at ATS that may be more to their liking.

I want to share something more about this technology that I have experienced. This particular thing has to do with the "delay" between our thought formation and actual speech.

Now this part may sound unbelievable but believe me it is true-

Many a times when Bush was giving a speech, I got to know a few seconds before, what he was about to speak. This has happened on quite a few accasions, I remember correctly atlest 5 - 6 times. Ofcourse I was watching the speech on TV

Needless to say, his mind was read, and so is Obama's now.

There is a 1-2 second time lag between us composing sentences in our brains and then actually speaking it out. Try it yourself.

The moment our thoughts are formed, they are picked up by the AI and can be transferred to anyone's brain, all this just 1 or 2 seconds before the person actually speaks! And you come to know what the person is going to speak.

And again, I am sure no body will believe this.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't want to be judgemental, but whoa, this is the most absolute emersion I have ever seen into something so nuts.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Agreed that the OP probably should expect to get some flack, but is such necessary or civil? I say no.

As I mentioned, I find there to be a very interesting distinction, in the genre of outlandish sounding stories without proof, between those that are incoherent and contain many internal contradictions, and those which appear well thought-out and are consistent within their context.

Regardless of the overall 'believability' of a story or theory, I think it's valuable to be able to understand what someone is attempting to communicate. Think of it as practice in intellectual flexibility, and keeping an 'open mind'.

There is a perfectly good reason to ask if he has had a health check certain conditions of a physical nature can manifest as odd behaviour, memory problems etc so to be honest he should get a check up from a doctor he trusts!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What an interesting post. I enjoyed reading it but one thing bugs me - they can do all of those things you mention yet they can't find Osama?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

That's assuming he isn't dead and they actually want to find him.
or that they don't already know where he is "hiding".

For the past three years, fellow ATS member and moderator, Helmutt,
has detailed Osama's whereabouts in the Chitral, Pakistan area.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join