It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian fighter planes violated Pakistan's air space

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Do you know why the collaboration is phenomenal? Because we share similar values and more importantly similar enemies.

When the twin towers fell, when bombers ripped apart Israeli cafes and emergency workers, when bombs when off on London's trains and Mumbai's trains and againwhen terrorists attacked Mumbai with assault rifles do you know what the common element was?

The perpetrators were all Islamic fundamentalists. What did the Muslim world do in response? Their relative silence was deafening.

But then print a cartoon of their prophet or collaterally kill some of their children in Gaza and all 1.2 billion of them rise in anger and violence.

Hindus and Israelis are allies because they are both afflicted by the same scourge. It is no conspiracy, it is an open alliance.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by Jinni

Do you know why the collaboration is phenomenal? Because we share similar values and more importantly similar enemies.

When the twin towers fell, when bombers ripped apart Israeli cafes and emergency workers, when bombs when off on London's trains and Mumbai's trains and againwhen terrorists attacked Mumbai with assault rifles do you know what the common element was?

The perpetrators were all Islamic fundamentalists. What did the Muslim world do in response? Their relative silence was deafening.

But then print a cartoon of their prophet or collaterally kill some of their children in Gaza and all 1.2 billion of them rise in anger and violence.

Hindus and Israelis are allies because they are both afflicted by the same scourge. It is no conspiracy, it is an open alliance.

So you shouldn't be surprised that the terrorist genocidal policies of Israel against Palestinians are mirrored by the Indian government terrorism in Kashmir.

Israel and India certainly do go hand in hand against humanity...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Islamic terrorists aren't my concern. They don't weep when my ilk are dead, nor shall I weep when theirs follow.

You're right mate. My people and I am no better than them. Our position is not superior to that of the terrorists... we have merely drawn our lines and our stances and now we will defend them to the end until one of us emerges victorious.

In your estimation, my people may have committed acts against humanity; my allies may also do so... but this is a total war situation and as such there will always be unacceptable casualties (ie women and children) on both sides.

I know you're not a fan of Hindus... but the entire situation reminds me of a battle called Kurukshetra from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Arjuna has to face his own cousins in a battle to the death and is reluctant to do so until he realises that it is their destiny to fight... it is the only way that the issue will be resolved.

More and more I find that modern wars are a reflection of this. I have no hatred towards the terrorists... they have their destiny and I have mine.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by Jinni

Islamic terrorists aren't my concern. They don't weep when my ilk are dead, nor shall I weep when theirs follow.

You're right mate. My people and I am no better than them. Our position is not superior to that of the terrorists... we have merely drawn our lines and our stances and now we will defend them to the end until one of us emerges victorious.

In your estimation, my people may have committed acts against humanity; my allies may also do so... but this is a total war situation and as such there will always be unacceptable casualties (ie women and children) on both sides.

I know you're not a fan of Hindus... but the entire situation reminds me of a battle called Kurukshetra from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Arjuna has to face his own cousins in a battle to the death and is reluctant to do so until he realises that it is their destiny to fight... it is the only way that the issue will be resolved.

More and more I find that modern wars are a reflection of this. I have no hatred towards the terrorists... they have their destiny and I have mine.

Bwahahaha!

Scratch enough and the devil surely rases it's ugly head!

Thanks for showing your true colours.

Furthermore, I'm not against HINDUS, JEWS or any religion. I'm against those that cause harm to others and their supporters.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Glad to see your wit is sharp as ever and your formidable intellect allows you to contribute something more than simply gloating or faux-outrage.

Congratulations. What is your aim here?

ps: now that you have claimed victory and "proven" me to be a disgraceful supporter of crimes against humanity... can you please just admit to being Pakistani! You're not fooling anyone. No British person would ever hold the views you do. I don't grude you for it, just as I dont grude token. You guys will believe what you believe because of the team you fight for. Just be a man and come clean rather than throw mud from the shadows of no mans land.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

So if an IAF UAV is a procured from Israel; that automatically qualifies as undeniable proof that there is a hindu-zionist conspiracy?

unbelievable!! you seem to have layered on a few more shades of ignorance since the days of 26/11.

Wait wait.. I have something better...
PN Atlantique shot down over Kutch.. Undeniable proof of Franco-Islamic conspiracy!!
vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com...

I got an even better one..
Afghan mujahideen's supplied with surplus soviet weaponry to fight soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Supplied via Pakistan via Eqypt via Israel..
YES, Israel (Charlie Wilson's War)
Now is that a Zionist-Islamic conspiracy?! Against? each other?!

The extent people will go to, in order to prove their reasoning powers!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
reply to post by Jinni

So if an IAF UAV is a procured from Israel; that automatically qualifies as undeniable proof that there is a hindu-zionist conspiracy?

unbelievable!! you seem to have layered on a few more shades of ignorance since the days of 26/11.

Wait wait.. I have something better...
PN Atlantique shot down over Kutch.. Undeniable proof of Franco-Islamic conspiracy!!
vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com...

I got an even better one..
Afghan mujahideen's supplied with surplus soviet weaponry to fight soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Supplied via Pakistan via Eqypt via Israel..
YES, Israel (Charlie Wilson's War)
Now is that a Zionist-Islamic conspiracy?! Against? each other?!

The extent people will go to, in order to prove their reasoning powers!

You don;t seem to know much about politics do you? Arms to Afghanistan came via CIA to stop the USSR advances into the region. It was in US interests so they delivered through whatever country. I'd also like to point out that there is NO hindu\Islamic-Zionist Conspiracy. Those that indulge in such inhumane actions follow no good religion at all. It's just a Zionist venture where the Indian Gov in complicit.

I wasn't aiming to prove anything other than to bring out the true nature of you people which 44soulLayer has done for you..

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ok.. thats done.. Im burying you, here, once and for all..

Originally posted by Jinni
You don;t seem to know much about politics do you? Arms to Afghanistan came via CIA to stop the USSR advances into the region. It was in US interests so they delivered through whatever country.

I do very much thank you. You are not allowed to waive your conspiracy theory angle of arms dealings when it suits you.
The weapons supplied to the Afghan Mujhahids to fight the Soviet occupation included Israeli surplus of soviet arms impounded from victory spoils of the various wars Israel fought with soviet supplied Arab and North African States. That's that..
So if the Indian Air Force flies Israeli-made Searcher UAVs and you weave a conspiracy theory around that; then this Israel-Mujhaid connection is just as valid. Just using your logic here, nothing more. So deal with it or drop your Indian Air Force Searcher UAV equals Zionist-Hindu conspiracy hogwash.

My logic:
The Searcher MkII UAV is a good a/c. It has now been employed for the innermost layer of coastal surveillance on both the eastern and western seaboards. India has a plethora of defence industries to choose from, and Israel is one of them along with the US, UK, France, Germany and Russia.

I'd also like to point out that there is NO hindu\Islamic-Zionist Conspiracy.

Yes.. Fancied you doing a 180 now. Just a couple of posts ago you were crying conspiracy with the Israeli made Indian Air Force operated Searcher UAVs. I don't see any stability in your arguments. Just blinded bias-directed rage in text.

Here's another interesting fact:
India has marked Malaysia and Indonesia for the sale of the BrahMos anti shipping cruise missile.
I'm sure you know that Malaysia and Indonesia are Muslim states; Indonesia in fact being the most populated Muslim state in the world. Does that mean anything? No not really.
Because countries that plan for a better future in a strategic sense (call it a conspiracy if you like) make alliances based on numerous factors, and not something like 'religious affinity'.

Those that indulge in such inhumane actions follow no good religion at all. It's just a Zionist venture where the Indian Gov in complicit.

Specify inhumane actions.. oh wait you did already..
Some Gaza-Kashmir parallels were drawn by you. Fine.. whatever..
But know that India has officially and explicitly condemned the Gaza invasion calling for an unconditional cessation of hostilities.
And about Kashmir. The recent state elections in Kashmir had a 60%+ voter turnout even though the separatists had called for a total boycott. This turnout was much higher than some other large Indian states. Obviously a setback for those who keep trying to publicize that the Kashmiri people have been oppressed by Indian 'occupation'. There are atrocities committed by the armed forces. I do not deny that. But things aren't rosy on the Pakistani side either. I have always said that this is an inevitable consequence of any prolonged armed presence. That presence is there since 1989 because the neighboring country has being literally stuffing armed militants across the border to try and spread a separatist and Anti-India sentiment.

I wasn't aiming to prove anything other than to bring out the true nature of you people which 44soulLayer has done for you..

Soulslayer has his views and motivations. I share some and disagree with some. I do not own responsibility for his statements. And you have no right to generalize on my behalf. That is ignorant to say the least.

Now about you and ATS>> My attempt at a character assassination:

I do not have any issues with conspiracy theories. The truth is paramount and all else is secondary. But I do have an issue with people hijacking the uninformed sentiments of the masses here using the conspiracy angle to further one's own spiteful blind biased hatred towards nation(s), ethnicity, religion and race.
In order to create, assess, analyze and assert(or debunk) a good conspiracy theory one must be devoid of any such bias. And you are biased, big-time; even though you try to feign neutrality at times.
However this 'fence sitting charade' you are trying to play by saying 'I don't hate Hindus or Jews etc..' won't run with me. I can dig up 20 posts of yours that reek of this bias.

I have not seen any interest of yours in conspiracies in general, but you dive in head first(and by that I mean making irresponsible statements alternated with generic fence sitting pseudo-isms) when there is a hint of India (and Israel?) involved.

I don't know, maybe somebody crucified you in debates in the Gaza threads, and maybe now you feel it wiser to tow the 'peace loving' and 'tolerant' line in hindsight. Whatever it is, I will not let it fly..

Like I said, unless you quit while you are ahead and make sensible, fair and unbiased discussions here on, I will bury you...again.. deeper.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Daedalus was spot on.

As for my views on India... I will freely admit that I am on the fringes of the right wing. There are many, many Indians who would disagree with me (probably most notably the 130million Indian Muslims).

Your attempt to generalise shows textbook racism- that is expanding your own limited exposure of one person to an entire race.

Hate my views, hate me if you must and that would be understandable. But what you have just admitted is your true agenda.

Screw this, Im not learning or gaining anything from you. Its time for you to go on the ignore list. Congrats for achieving something that even token hasn't (at least he offers something other than BS).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join