It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What music program do you use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To listen to music on your computer?

I use iTunes. Think it's the best one. Looks good and you can sort things out the way you want.

I need to have all my songs in iTunes perfect. No missing words, no all capitalized titles or artists, songs in the wrong order. No missing commas or stuff like that. I can't stand to look at them any other way. It bothers me too much.

So do you use iTunes? Vuze? Windows Media Player?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have a stereo system hooked up on the top shelf of my desk that docks my iPod. So I just keep my iPod up-to-date with my iTunes library and play my music through that.

Very nice sound quality and my desktop speakers are free to be used.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's cool. I used my desktop's speakers when I used that. But now on the laptop the speakers aren't that great, so I use a pair of good headphones.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And another question. Artwork? No artwork?

I have playlists on iTunes of bands I have the complete catalog of, and I have artwork for all their albums.

The others I have artwork for a good part of them, but not all.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have artwork for all of my albums.

If iTunes can not find it, just go to google and find a relevant image and copy/paste it in. More often than not iTunes finds it on its' own, but for those times when it can not I just pull one in myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't have an iTunes account. I save artwork from the web and do it that way.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's worth your time to get an account.

You don't need to put a credit card on the account, just cancel it when they ask you. I have one on mine, but I didn't for a long time. Gaining access to a lot of free content with the click of a mouse is worth the few seconds it takes.

I subscribe to a lot of podcasts that are automatically synced to my library as they become available.

You can subscribe to the ATS Mix, BTS Mix, and AP Show as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Cool. It'd be a lot easier for iTunes to get the artwork for me. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I use VLC or foobar2000. WMP takes up too much memory when im listening to music while playing games. Itunes sucks imo...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just made an account. It's great, one click and I can get the artwork.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I use itunes, but I don't have to edit my list because if I am online it knows what cd I have in and add the artist and title automatically. I love the artwork too.

new topics

top topics

join