It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early News Reports Of WTC Demolition On 9-11-2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That They Would Rather We Not See

9/11: DAN RATHER SAYS WTC COLLAPSES LOOK LIKE DEMOLITIONS

CNBC Reporter Says Wtc Demolished

9/11: WTC witness Joe Torres Reports Underground Rumbling Before South Tower Collapse

9/11: CNN reports another WTC explosion or collapse at 10:45AM

NYFD Chief of Safety for NYC describes secondary explosions

WTC victim, Jim Gartenberg, core blown out, WABC,09:32, 9/11

911 Reporter Dumbfounded by Collapse of WTC

Dan Rather Describes WTC7 Collapse As 'Well Placed Dynamite'

Google Video Link

Raw Amateur 9/11 WTC footage with Dan Rather

9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You

911 Demolition Truckload of explosives

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I saw where you posted this external quote in another thread and thought it related nicely.

I didn't think much about it until a couple years after it happened, but no, not everyone was fooled from the start:

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:12 PM
Subject: WTC bombing

- The stories from the impact point up burn horribly. Note, fire moves upward, not downward.

- The second plane hits the second tower, lower and moving faster. It blows a bigger hole through it, showering debris on the street, but the building is clearly still standing and still looks quite solid.

- The second building begins burning, also from the impact point up.

- Perhaps a half hour later, the fire in the first building *goes out*. It is still smouldering and letting off black smoke, but there is no flame. Anyone who saw the documentary on that horrid skyscraper fire in Philadelphia that led to the codes requiring sprinklers on every floor knows why. There's no way to get fire apparatus into a skyscraper effectively, so it needs to be designed into the structure - which it is. The water flows from the roof reservoirs down. Sprinklers can kill incredible infernos, and that's what these do.

- The fire in the second building goes out.

- Then, later, the second building suddenly crumbles into dust, in a smooth wave running from the top of the building (above the burned part) down through all the stories at an equal speed. The debris falls primarily inward. The tower does not break off intact and collapse into other buildings. The bottom does not crumble before the top. The burned out section crumbles also. The crumbling comes from the top (above the damage). It moves at a uniform rate. All of the structural members are destroyed in a smooth pattern, so there is no remaining skeleton. The damage is uniform, symmetric, and total.

In summary, it looks exactly like a demolition - because that's what it is.

- The first tower collapses in a similar demolition wave.

There's no doubt that the planes hit the building and did a lot of damage. But look at the footage - those buildings were *demolished*. To demolish a building, you don't need all that much explosive but it needs to be placed in the correct places (in direct contact with the structural members) and ignited in a smooth, timed sequence. Someone had to have had a lot of access to all of both towers and a lot of time to do this.

This is pretty grim. The really dire part is - what were the planes for? If you're going to demolish the building, what's the point of the flashy display?

The way they're cutting the footage on the news now makes it look like the buildings crumbled soon after being hit by the planes, which is not true. They've also started slowing the clips from after the demolition explosion starts, so you don't see the top of the building go first - but those who taped it, go back and look at the early first-run clips.

If, in a few days, not one official has mentioned anything about the demolition part, I think we have a REALLY serious problem.

— davidr

This message was posted to the internet on September 11th 2001, within hours of the collapse of the Twin Towers. Right from the beginning, some people were not deceived. As the third anniversary of this event approached many Americans were still clueless.

www.serendipity.li...

"If, in a few days, not one official has mentioned anything about the demolition part, I think we have a REALLY serious problem."

I think that part was especially prophetic.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted by bsbray11
I saw where you posted this external quote in another thread and thought it related nicely.

I didn't think much about it until a couple years after it happened, but no, not everyone was fooled from the start:

This message was posted to the internet on September 11th 2001, within hours of the collapse of the Twin Towers. Right from the beginning, some people were not deceived. As the third anniversary of this event approached many Americans were still clueless.

"If, in a few days, not one official has mentioned anything about the demolition part, I think we have a REALLY serious problem."

I think that part was especially prophetic.

Yep. And as shown above, even the MSM journalists were not fooled at first. They recognized demolitions when they saw them; and then they were ordered from higher up to revise their opinions and support the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY lie.

A lot of politicians and professionals and military officers and journalists who should have known better, sold us out and supported what they knew was a lie.

[edit on 12/13/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Two things I have definitely learned from the 9/11 event are:

The press is a guarantee of nothing in American society. They are bought and paid for and do what they are told.

The right to bear arms is a guarantee of nothing in American society. The constitution can be defanged and the nation's sovereignty eroded and presidential elections fixed and legislators threatened and repressive legislation rammed through with no meaningful objections from anyone.

How are the people going to deal with this problem? How bad will it have to get? America is a nation in denial.

top topics

join