It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Spirit Guide or "Arch Angel"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello again, I feel very productive today!

I have learned that we are all followed by our own personal Spirit Guide, or as some like to call it; Arch Angel.

Allowing oneself to contact this energy and interact with it may bring great wisdom and access to vast magical powers.
This is the main goal of my life (at least for the present, but I find it hard to top that ambition).

Has anyone here made that kind of contact?
Please, let me know all about it.

I am very aware that the ones who hold such great wisdom tend to stay in the clandestine dark, and I respect that. I believe that this knowledge can only be retrieved through personal hardship and struggle, but I was hoping someone here with a kind heart could slip up a little?

Will be glad to take part of any input.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Some people would also call belief in spirit guides and magical powers a form of psychosis.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Haha, read my signature, thennn...

It is a matter of choice and field of interest. I respect yours. I know what I am doing. If that makes me a "psycho" in the eyes of the mainstream man, so be it. Don't want to be a part of that anyhow. They are under the spell, not me (classic view piont of the general psycho, I know).

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have, yes.

I don't believe it is anything more than me putting an avatar on a part of myself and talking to it. Considering, everything is one, I am my arch angel, because in reality I am connected and swimming in the mass compilation of the collective consciousness. Channeling my spirit guide is just a certain path to take to get to the place where I can receive answers.

In a less spiritual sense: I have access to all the knowledge I'll ever need, whether I haven't learned it yet, or I was born with the instinct. Half of the glory of this physical experience is the roller coaster ride experiments.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As Reddupo wrote above, your personal spirit guide can be thought of as a part of yourself, but in a form you can communicate with (or it can communicate with you). Depending on the culture or belief system you are working with, it can go by different names: Native American - spirit guide, Hermetic/Thelema - Higher Guardian Angel, Psychoanalysis - Ego/Super-Ego...the list goes on.

For me personally, my connection to my higher self changes (evolves) depending on my life situation. How it evolves, what context it morphs into, helps me decide what path to follow next. Using the quabalistic tree as a guide post also helps translate as well too...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This info can be had, if you can take it, through a examination of the Urantia Papers. It tells you all about being such a person associated with such spirit personalities. The info is good too. It's all within the second part of the urantia papers.

www.urantia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Hello again, I feel very productive today!

I have learned that we are all followed by our own personal Spirit Guide, or as some like to call it; Arch Angel.

Peace.

Your Spirit Guide is NOT the same as an Arch Angel. I am not saying that you can not be guided by either, but they are not the same entity.

In general you have a Spirit Guide and a Guardian Angel. It is possible, if you are an "old" soul here on earth as a "Lightworker", that your Guardian Angel is also an Arch Angel. This is normally not the case.

Your incarnation on Earth is part of your Astral Education Plan (i.e., your Divine Blueprint). Each time to incarnate you have a specific "Soul Contract" for that incarnation, that outlines what you have to accomplish.

If you are on Earth now, consider yourself "special" as there is not enough physical space on this planet for every soul in the universe to incarnate here at one time. So you have "Soul Groups" that are made up of 20 to 2000+ souls. These are souls who are vibrationally similar to your soul. Some are there just to do research via your incarnation, some are in training, some can't incarnate at this time, and some incarnate along with you so that they become Event "actors" in your incarnation.

An Arch Angel is a Divine Entity with Angelic qualities that has never incarnated (i.e., "born"). Spirit Guides are older souls that have lots of Life Experience (so they can guide you in your life). Guardian Angels may be never-born Angels or "normal" souls that have gone the "Angel" path and are now of Angelic vibrations.

The Spirit Guide actively participates in your life. They see, hear, smell, etc. through you. If you are not spiritual, then they can "whisper" in your ear, so to speak to, to keep you on track of your Soul Contract obligations.

The Guardian Angel may be a little more removed from you, but essentially keeps you from getting killed before your Soul Contract date.

You have also missed two other members of your troop -- your "Higher Self" (This is essentially the part of your soul that comes along for the ride in this incarnation and also guides you, and can "overrule" other Guides) and your "Gatekeeper" (an entity that essentially acts as a Entry Guard for your Spiritual Possessions so that no one can access them w/o special clearance).

All of these entities have names, so that you can contact them yourself. The names are typically uncomplicated (John, Mary, Gabriel) so you can pronounce and remember them. In the Astral Planes, souls identify each other by their unique energy vibrations -- most names are for our benefit or are names kept when Ascended Masters Ascended.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
is that diana cooper or dorean vitrue stuff??

to me the word arch should be spelt arc arc a bridge a bridge between 2 realities

on saying that string theory the cell within the cell then we are our own guides spirt guides arc angels ascended master, wolves, brown bears etc its all part of our evolotion through time so we are all part of all that is and all that ever has been

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thank you for the information!

Haha, but as always, everyone seem to have their "own" path and thus their own "tips and hints".

I must say that all replies caught my attention. I think I must sit down with this as soon as I get out from this godforsaken job of mine...

All of you people seem like a really nice bunch and I wish you all the best.

Thank you again.
See you soon.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The essence of the Angelic/Faery realm is very different to Spirit Guide energy. There is no esoteric anything involved in connecting with your Spirit Guides as they are eager for acknowledgment from you.

Ask for a name, a sign, a dream -- whatever you wish -- then be open to whatever may come forth. Accept, acknowledge and offer thanks. That's all there is to it.

This relationship IS very rewarding and productive.

I wish you godspeed in your venture.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind word Argilla!

I wish you all the best too!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I had my "Guardian Angel" if you will, reveal himself to me during very traumatic events during my childhood. I won't get into any great detail, but I can vividly remember times when I thought I was alone and had to face it myself. He allowed me to see him and showed me that I in fact, was not alone at all. It wasn't an every day thing, just times when I thought I was alone. I can recall him being very play full, almost childish in a sense.

I've never forgotten those incidents, and for the next 21 years of my life I had dismissed them as wishful thinking. Something projected by my mind to comfort myself. But my mother did ask me a question which shook me to my core, because it does infact involve this guardian angel.

There was a time when I was alone, and this angel was standing right at my bedroom door watching over me. I was afraid to fall asleep so I guess you can say he was playing with me. Making funny gestures, and funny faces, laughing (I couldn't hear him, only see). My mom had come home and came into my room to see me, she shut my bedroom door and was standing right where he was. He poked his head out from behind her and with a smile on his face gestured with his finger for me to be quiet. Than proceeded to make funny faces and give my mom the bunny ears which I found instantly funny.

My mom kind of panicked when I kept looking past her and giggling. She asked me than what I was looking at and I said nothing. I can't really describe it, she was standing right where he was, and the angel and I found it extremely funny.

Maybe it was an angel, or maybe it was simply my mind casting something out to keep me sane. Regardless, words can't describe how thankful I am for it. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably be in a #ty place right now. doesn't matter to me what anybody thinks, There is no doubt in my mind that there is a god, heaven/hell, and that we are all spiritually protected one way or another. Somethings are simply allowed to happen as a test, or to let individuals learn/grow from experience. Thats what I learned from all this.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that we come here with a group of guides, as few as 2 and as many as 20. I feel I have 2 with me. We never are born into this reality alone, that would be very dangerous for us.

Take a look at this and let tell me what you think:
www.youtube.com...

There's some really good history of the galaxy and universe that he talks about. As well as tons of info on beings from other dimensions, like the Council of 9 and Arch Angels.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I love Paracelsus!!!

"Let no man that can belong to himself be of another"

I'm also interested in coming into contact with my spirit guide, still working on the process though, but that's why I checked this thread out in the first place!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

You may want to try things like this: vids.myspace.com...

Go into a hypnotic state. With guided videos like this (there are more on youtube..but this one I used a long time ago and vouch for), it can sometimes be easier to let your mind get in the right open state for receiving information from sources other than your ego.

Don't ever let the fear "I'm just pretending that this information isn't coming from me" hold you back. The more you relax and have no fear of that, the more your ego does not get in the way from the source of information. I've stated already in this thread what I believe the source is...The collective consciousness.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Thanks for the vid! Will definitely check it out in a bit.

I think my issue is, "How do I know I'm not nuts" and "Is this really happening to me?" oh oh oh and I can't forget "How do I know I'm not playing some part in a sick and twisted real-life D&D experiment?" or "How do I know I don't have an overactive imagination? How do I know this is all real and not me just hoping and praying that if I act like it is, then it will be"

I'll stop there because if I don't I'll start crying.
sorry for the bluntness of my response....I've had a rough day haha not in the mood to stop my flow of consciousness

edit: stuff

[edit on 16-12-2008 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Guardian angel or whatever. I recall having had someone who referred to herself as such or maybe because as a dumb little kid, that's what I called them. One time she even called me on the phone because she was stuck at a train crossing. Another time she gave me her phone number at home.

She called herself Gabriel even though she was a female. I would have preferred if she had added the le to it than. Many times she would warn me about things I was going to do as if inside my head. I know I'm not that good.

But since then over the past 5 years I've recalled a few things growing up, such as implant surgeries and getting slapped around for talking when they were testing the communications. That was really confusing.

Arch angel, watcher, ET...whatever. They messed with my head for most of my life like some dumb little tool. I'm still alive, but only have disibility as if some reward for all of it. Delusional? .....maybe, but who isn't these days?

new topics

top topics

join