It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAT Why aren't you there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Connect Instantly to your Favorite ATS'ers Including TESLA !

I made this thread to alert you all that chat is working ! Yet we need more people in it. There are only constantly about 4-5 people on. I for one know the ATS community is far more populated then that.
It's a wonderful place to share ideas and meet new people. Everyone in chat is open minded and mindful to what others have to say.

Why aren't you on CHAT !!!

Come join us and help our community grow!

Also if your chat doesn't seem to work post some difficulties here.

For others, if it works you have no excuse, join us in this arcane sanctum we call ATS Chat.

-Ign0RanT

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i doubt anyone would consider me a favorite atser but thank you none the less.

anyway you need 150 posts to be able to come in. the chat button is up by all the regular buttons. but if you cant find the chat button then we probably dont want you to come

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The chat button is located on your icon bar right of FAQ:

Also all you need is a 150 posts to be able to utilize ATS chat. !

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
For some reason I can't, it gives me an error.. .not sure why.. usually in my experience there aren't usually that many people in there anyway so maybe I'll attempt to trouble shoot my problem later..

[edit on 12/13/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm in there, watching !

I like to observe!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I would suggest clearing your web browser cache and cookies. For me to access the chat for the very first time that is what I had to do.

-Ign0ranT

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm not there because I don't have enough points to chat, apparently.

Not a one line post.

Really, it's not.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Chat is so 1999.

It is less effective then leaving posts.

Chaters believe they are having real time interactions, but they are fooling themselves because the only people that go into chat are those that want to type not read.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
YAY! It works!
Thanks for the post...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
im pretty sure this wasnt an invite to discuss the reasons why we chat. we chat because occasioannly we dont want to talk about "them", jesus, or reptilians and chat is a nice way to talk to people with out all the conspiracy

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I would have to disagree, I've had plenty of thought provoking conversations with many chat members on a number of issues. Chat is what you make it out to be, if trite is what you want trite is what you get.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
also if you find this thread or chat usefull please flag it to spread the good word of christ..er chat yea chat

XL5

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I personally don't chat much as thers not enough "content", I'm looking for anything but mindless banter (no offence ment). It reminds me of yahoo chat and even yahoo chat had more content due to the number of people on. I like a chat that goes somewhere or at least is something more then a time waster, however suggestive chat is fun but bannable.

I think alot of people who are into the alt. topics want to be able to proofread their work and not feel pressured OR they see all the hugging and dancing around the room and have second thoughts. That is unless I've just come into chat at the wrong time of day.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

I can't connect to chat from work, or I would be there.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Haven't really been in for months.Got bored with it pretty quick and when they started having troubles with it a few months ago i lost all interest in it.Might pop in there now just outta curiosity and see who is still kicking round in there.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was in chat!!

BUT YOU WAS IDLE!!!

EDIT: blimin fat finger

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Oni x x]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
we need more people in chat. like ben420 put it. "fresh minds to curropt"

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Preemptive post. The T&C also applies to Chat.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Argh, it doesn´t work...gives me "error" all the time....I have no idea what´s wrong ...with me....huh...maybe chat doesn´t like me....

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darlin

You need 150 posts.

-Ign0rant

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join