It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Partners with MOSSAD - ADL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com

Home » Blogs » atheo's blog

By Haitham Sabbah • Dec 12th, 2008

It seems that the days of using YouTube as #1 media to distribute documentaries, videos and presentations about the truth of Israel and Zionist and their horrific war-crimes history and terrorism profile, has come to an END.

Yesterday, it was announced that YouTube officially connected to the infamous ADL as partner to "Fight Against Hate."

NEW YORK, Dec. 11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with hate on the Internet. In one outgrowth of that partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube's newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront hate, and to report abuses.

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center features information and links to resources developed by ADL to help Internet users respond to and report offensive material and extremist content that violates YouTube's Community Guidelines on hate speech. …

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center was unveiled on December 11 at the annual conference of the Family Online Safety Institute in Washington D.C. and can be found at help.youtube.com...

I know it sounds too weird to believe, but that's the news. YouTube now has on-board one of the US’s domestic branches of Israel's intelligence service, the Mossad. The ADL, the Mossad’s most "professional" organization whose "speciality is spreading hate", are recruited as a professionals in the just struggle of "fighting against hate"?!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well it had to come to this I guess. We knew that the muzzle would soon be put on the mouth of YouTube, as well as silence the conspiracy's. I guess we will find a different avenue to use. I wonder just how much they will silence?............Soon the elite will try to silence us all...........How long will it be before ATS is next?

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anti-Israel people are lame. Sure be part of the minority, stand up against those who control everything. Go against hate! It's no better than those who they are against.

You all talk about our government (from a US standpoint) and say it's two sides of the same coin. It's no different here.

I don't agree with some of the things that Israel dose. But I'm not about to stand here and praise the other side. Because in this world there is no peace. Not today. Not even tomorrow. It may be a ways away. Who knows?

That's denying ignorance. See a lot of you think there is hope just as long as we direct our anger in the right direction. You have to give up and understand that there is no hope. That is when we will rise up.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The solution is simple: just reupload them again and again. Keep 'em busy. Or don't put obvious identifying names or tags and put the descriptions on other sites or blogs and just link the video. Israel must not win!

[edit on 13-12-2008 by eldard]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Considering the non-stop barrage of anti-Israel/Zionist/Mossad/etc online, from Muslim sources, the usual rednecks, most conspiracy sites - I doubt if this will even get noticed.

Anti-Jewish stuff has an inifinitely larger audience than anti-racism.

So busy running the world, those all-controlling evil Zionists aren't so good in the PR department.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Mossad and CIA and MI 6 and KGB routinely minitor these website through Echelon. This is an NON story. This has been goin on since the earlier 90's.It is a keyword search whcih lead to a full , monitoring depending on the info.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

I'm not Anti-Israel, just don't like this kind of censorship no matter who does it............Indeed some things need to be censored, but never TRUTH, it should always be permitted..................Thanks for you response.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

"It seems that the days of using YouTube as #1 media to distribute documentaries, videos and presentations about the truth of Israel and Zionist and their horrific war-crimes history and terrorism profile, has come to an END. "

That statement alone tells us that the article is nothing but tripe from Isreali/jewish hating scum.

Maybe youtube was being called on racist garbage like that and was looking for help on how to stop/limit that kinda scum from posting.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
mrmonsoon wrote,

" ... that the article is nothing but tripe from Isreali/jewish hating scum.

Maybe youtube was being called on racist garbage like that and was looking for help on how to stop/limit that kinda scum from posting. "

Wow, someone on a conspiracy site who has something approaching positive to say about those ever busy people of Hebraic descent.

At ConCen where I briefly landed before here, you would be have been verbally tarred and feathered.

Tough business this Conspiracy stuff. Jew-haters are greater in number, might be describeed as a little paranoid, but bottom line - they spend more on subscriptions, contributions, DVDs and paraphenelia tha the non-racists.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by rikk7111

"It seems that the days of using YouTube as #1 media to distribute documentaries, videos and presentations about the truth of Israel and Zionist and their horrific war-crimes history and terrorism profile, has come to an END. "

That statement alone tells us that the article is nothing but tripe from Isreali/jewish hating scum.

Maybe youtube was being called on racist garbage like that and was looking for help on how to stop/limit that kinda scum from posting.

Probably won't take six months before they shut down all controversial material.......................You know I don't think it is ever about a country, but the powers that be within the country that are at fault. There are good people in every country as well as bad.............Just like America, I love this country, But I despise those that won't to destroy it....The powers that be?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hate that! I mean I don't hate the Jews or anything, but hey!
These folks have managed to turn the Muslims against us and I don't like this not one bit.
Furthermore their Israeli brothers (?) are doing some pretty nasty things in Palestine.
We need to have those real videos from the area.
There are going to be some War Crime Trials very soon and we need to have as much evidence we can, available.
Let's hope that this won't work otherwise they are in for a Big Surprise these folks, and I mean Real Big!
Thanx

new topics

top topics

join