It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do i fit in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My apologies in advance cuz this is going to be a really long post cuz I want to get everything out all at once rather than little here and little there. And after reading so many posts I realize how ‘fictional’ this all will sound, but going to give it a whirl anyways

Greetings to all! Well, what else does one say when subjecting themselves to the masses when about to share so much personal information. I have only recently stumbled upon this website and how I’ve skipped over it, around it, and every other fashion you can think of without ever finding it is completely beyond me. I was reading up on prophets like Nostradamus, Cayce and on one of the 'googlings' i saw a link to this site and thought what the heck and i was astounded by the wealth of information that is within. After so much reading and only scratching the surface of this place i decided if ever there was a time to share my experiences it would be here and now. All my life i've been open to, and believed in the possibility of.... well, everything this site is dedicated to. Ever since i've been capable of getting on the internet to read and learn all i could about these subjects i have. I’ve talked to people, albeit few and far between, that have a similar interest as myself, but VERY rarely ever offering more than a very small tidbit about myself and experiences. Only now i feel the urge to tell most of my experiences all at once. Well perhaps not that lame sounding cuz it's more of a willingness rather than an urge and this i believe is only becuz there's so many here that do believe and/or feel the way i do. I would say please be gentle but that is such a pathetic remark in and of itself. Honesty no matter how brutal it may be is a preference to me more than anything so all replies welcomed including the abundance of ones i know i will get calling me a socially deprived crazed loony toon seeking some sort of attention and acceptance and probably full of "brown waste", blah.. blah.. blah...

I've read and heard so many stories about people and their experiences but they are usually one type of thing per individual. Such as this person experienced/s ghost sightings, end of story... this person experienced/s prophetic dreams, end of story... this person experienced/s OOBE's, end of story.... all very interesting to read, however when comparing that to my own experiences they are a rather small amount of 'per individual' experiences which leads to myself being completely lost, confused, and as title states, where do i fit in? i will not be able to talk about all of my experiences in each category cuz this post is going to be long enough as it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So begins the 'journey' into my experiences.

Paranormal -

My first memory of seeing a ghost was shortly after high school. Me and my g/f were coming home from watching a movie and the road we took going home was one of the typical well traveled roads of the town. She was driving and i was just chill`n enjoying the ride basically. Well as we were going down the road i see this man about 200yds in front of us start walking out into the road. Didn't think anything about it initially until he decided to stop near the center of the road on our side of the dotted line. My first response was accordingly, "uh, your a dumba$$, wtf" then as we began getting closer to him he just stood there looking at us. By this time i started to get a touch concerned cuz we're going to hit him. I look at my g/f and she's just driving away as normal not slowing down or anything. i keep my thoughts to myself still at this time just thinking ok, she's going to start slowing down any moment now and/or he's going to move. Well neither of these happened. As we got about 30yds from him i start to get very concerned that we're about to hit this guy. Again looking at my g/f and she's still driving along as normal and then i look back at this guy and he's not just looking at us or into the car but rather looking at me directly in my eyes. At this moment i'm kinda froze in shock cuz all i can think about is that we're about to roll over some guy doing about 40. As we're about to hit this guy he takes a step over just enough that the car passes within inches of him but when he did it i could have swore we would've / did hit his leg. Even when he stepped over he never once took his gaze off of me nor i him. After we had passed him about 20yds he turned in the direction he was originally walking and i watched him the entire time and he walked across the road and into the tree brush and disappeared. When we got back to my apt. my g/f asked me if i was ok cuz i was extremely pale. I asked her why she didn't slow down to keep from hitting that guy on the road and she said what guy. I then explained to her everything i saw and she said she never saw anything. So needless to say i'm rather freaked out at this time so i tell her i need to go talk to my dad. We went over there and i explained to him what happened and described the guy i saw, clothes, shoes, ballcap, everything, and my dad didn't bat an eye. He said, yeah, that's (name), nothing to worry about. He was probably just checking up on you, he comes by here quite often. This person was my stepmothers first husband who had died many years earlier from going off a bad curve while test driving a recently rebuilt hotrod of his. This didn't exactly set easy with me cuz this was just the first of a great many things to come that my dad told me about while i was just a young child. He always told me he had many 'gifts' and that one of his 3 children would have the gift as well and for the longest time, even though i was open about the subject i still kinda thought he was doing the `ol chain yank`n.

Since then i have seen and/or heard many ghosts here and there. another example is hearing two girls talking in my bathroom only to go in there and nobody be there and the next day i find a strand of hair from a black girl and i had not had any black females at this apt yet.

Also shortly after my father passed away a couple years ago i saw him checking on me and my kids but i never made direct eye contact becuz everytime i tried he would vanish so i could only watch him through my peripheral vision.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The "white light" -

I really hate even mentioning this one cuz of the simplicity of it and the 100% of the time i get the "you’re full of crap!" looks and replies. I've experienced this only one time. maybe a good thing, dunno. /shrug.. i had just fallen asleep and have no clue what i began dreaming about but do remember that i began going down the dark tunnel towards the white light. I was aware enuf consciously that i began recalling all the stories of people that usually only see this when they've almost died etc., and i told myself i was going to find out what lies on the otherside of this light! Just as i was about to step through it my g/f began shaking me and wakes me up. She asked me something very, i dunno, useless for lack of better description, and to this day i can't remember what it was she asked but all i know is i was angry at the time she woke me up for something that dumb. i couldn't bring the 'light' back when i went back to sleep nor have i had any such experience since that particular time. I know how bad this particular experience sounds but i said i wanted to mention everything so there it is none-the-less.

Prophetic Dreams -

Not really my first, but definitely the initial most vivid and definitive of these occurred a few years back. I had a dream about standing in the warehouse where i worked talking with a friend and the owner, general mgr, and one of the floor supe's walked out of the office. They walked about 20ft stopped, talked, pointed and then continued on towards us. As they walked through the doorway from the production area to the warehouse they stopped talked to us for a couple moments then continued on about their business. They walked through the warehouse stopping every so often and then continuing on until they went out into the building where we kept our production stock. Why this dream stuck with me instead of fading off into forgetfulness like most dreams do i have no sure answer other than perhaps becuz of its vividness. Anyways, about a week and a half later i was talking to my friend in the warehouse (go figure) and instantly got a strong feeling of deja-vu. Well it was enuf that it made me stop talking immediately and within seconds it began happening exactly as i saw in my dream. As quick as i could, step by step, i told my friend what they were about to do. Initially it wasn't anything that much out of the norm as far as what they were doing until about the 4th stop they made in the warehouse and exactly what skid they stop at and direction the gen. mgr. had pointed.

Since then and probably before just never realized it, i've had many such dreams. Most of them were always mundane things such as that with the warehouse but others have not been so 'boring'. Nothing as yet that was really groundbreaking and life altering personally other than the simple fact that they do occur, but i have no control of when or where.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dreams and OOBE's -

Since i was young i've heard and read that a person could control their dreams. In the beginning of course i didn't think this was actually possible cuz all my dreams just kinda did their own thing. Not sure exactly when but i was actually able to begin to do just that. When running in a dream i was able to make myself consciously aware to control how i ran. There were in the beginning the times where i'm running but not getting anywhere or just plain having difficulty running. But after i was able to start becoming aware within my dreams i was able to control the speed and how i ran. For example if i was running to somewhere i could concentrate and i would begin running incredibly fast, ( not like superman ) and i would be able to cover 5-10yds per step. Then I began experiencing the floating in dreams. Usually occurred when i jumped in a dream and then i would begin floating up and continuing with zero control and becoming completely scared. After a while i was able to place the same concentration on this aspect as i did with the running. It wasn't easy by any means and it took a long time, but i began to be able to control when i left the ground and how far up i would go before stopping. Then I was able to begin controlling direction i would travel so that i could 'fly' to any where or direction i chose. Was never anything passed a few miles an hour like 5-10 or so but point being i could control it.

As for the OOBE, the first of these occurred while i was lying down to go to sleep for the night. I was just laying there just relaxing basically waiting to actually fall asleep then i had a strange sensation go through my body. Not real sure what to reference to or describe it as but it didn't really make me think anything odd. Well at that point i decided since i was going to fall asleep i would just go ahead and get up for a while and play something on the computer till i was tired enuf to sleep. As i set up for some reason something didn't feel quite right and for no real reason at all i turned my torso around just enuf that i could see that i, physically, never got up at all. Right at that moment i was like "Oh $..t! I'm having an oobe!".. and just as soon as i realized that i felt the often described 'jolt' and then i physically sat up. I was so surprised and in shock at what had just happened i couldn't go back to sleep and was up all night. Well for several nights and many times over i tried to do it again but i couldn't reproduce the experience. So at that point i just came to the conclusion, "that i don't think what happened, actually did happen". Then it was about a month or so later i was again laying down waiting to fall asleep and i got to thinking about that night but rather than really try like i had done before then i just kept myself relaxed and thought about trying it again. I started with just trying to raise my arm and i did. i raised it up and held it across my vision to and i could see it. Then for whatever jacked up thought/reason i had probably just to prove to myself i was actually moving my mental arm not physical arm i raised my head up and tried to bite my hand! ( yes you can laugh hysterically cuz i did as well, followed by the thought of "WTF was that?!" LOL ) then as soon as my teeth went through my hand and clanged together i realized it wasn't fake but an actually oobe! I've tried many times to actually go somewhere while doing the oobe thing but have yet to get past the, "yes, i'm doing it! ( jolt! ) damn! back to the body and awake."

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
UFO's -

Sadly i have nothing to mention here. absolutely nothing. I wish i did and i often daydream about being able to see one. Or an alien, or be abducted to experience their ship or whatever, but i'm just not blessed enuf for that experience just yet. lol

Just Downright Puzzling –

Sometime around middle school / high school I decided for whatever reason to create my own flag / symbol whatever. Well it took me about a month or so to finally doodle something up and get it ‘refined’ enuf that I was happy with it. To this day I still hold on to it and I’m not really sure why. The strange thing about this is that several years after creating this image I was on the net just doing my random reading about things and I stumbled upon the Free Mason symbol. At first I didn’t think anything about it other than for some odd reason something had looked very familiar about it. I couldn’t pinpoint what it was at that time. Well a few months later I was randomly surfing again and came upon the symbol yet again and out of nowhere it hit me why it looked so familiar! I went and dug around my closet and found the emblem I made. I took it with me back to the comp and compared it to the mason symbol and sat back in complete amazement at how strikingly similar the two where. Not exact by any means but so many similarities it was definitely bizarre. Now I would not have been as amazed if I would have created this emblem after having known about masons, however when I made it and considered it complete I never once knew, read, or even heard of Free Masons. Even now I’m still bewildered as to what was going on in my noodle that ‘assisted’ me in the creation of this.

I've got other stories to share also but i just realized how long this ‘introduction’ has actually became and if you've made it through till now i'm actually surprised and grateful. All of these things have occurred and sadly i've never really imo been able to tap into them to the extent i believe is possible. I've gone quite far in what i've accomplished thus far but it is all 'self taught' really. i've read a great many things on how to focus this and that, but there are two main problems with it. One is that all the things are for focusing on one certain type of experience, ie: oobes', and the second is the simple fact that there is SO Flip`n MANY different ways for each thing that i really can't discern what may be useful and what is just total garbage.

Well i guess i should end my 'book' for now. lol I fully anticipate the normal ‘turn the other way’ response that I typically get when mentioning even one of these experiences to people, but I would be glad to hear any comments the ATS community has or perhaps any suggestions on what i may be able to read that could assist me with being able to better focus these, 'abilities'.. meh just typing it sounds so, fictionish.. But anyways there it is, something about me and the reasons i'm so lost, confused, and curious as to where i fit in, within the grand scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Reality is physical. The rest is a dream.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tutamkai
Greetings to all! Well, what else does one say when subjecting themselves to the masses when about to share so much personal information.

I use to use "Peace be upon you", it's a wishing, a blessing, and it introduces the idealisim of "YOU" being "AT PEACE". Thusly if I say "Peace be upon you". Not only am I wishing a blessing be upon you, you have the choice to be "At Peace" or the negitive "Agressive/disturbed".

Peace be upon you is a my soul wishing your soul to be at peace through the shared union with our father.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome to your future, the future of mankind. If you've not heard yet, the world's ending. This is not to say the planet is going to be distroyed, nor is it saying mankind will be snubed out. However there have been world's before this one because a "World" refers to the "world cycle" of civilization of mankind.

This is also known as the 2012 phenomenon. At the heart of it is the solarsystem's passage through galatic horizion, a gravitionally rich disk that drives the mass of the galaxy.

It's been foretold by many future seers, and too many prophetic, scientific and historic global events are all aligning on this 2012 date.

While you're at it check out the Urantia Papers if you want to learn any lost history of this planet or spiritual realities.

When looking into the urantia papers it is best to pick a paper that you already have intrest in. Some mistaken to think it is a book, but it shouldn't be read from front to back as it frys your brain that way before you get into the local stuff. Check out the midway creatures paper.
www.urantia.org...

top topics

join