It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do The Greys Usually place the Implant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
which part of the body do the greys, or any other species place the implant?

If anyone has any links to sites that talk about this plz post it

1ne

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All so called Implants have never been approved real. I have watched a lot of documentaries about that stuff and they find all sort of thing in the humans, that claim to have an implant but it seems it joust another earth piece. If the �grays� exist why would they use something Big uncomfortable noticeable? Why not something like nanomahines that dig them self into the bones of your body? Even our technology today, are being developed weary fast. Well if we had no wars we would surely be much more advanced

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
pssst! they place it behind the eye

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I read a book from Dr. Roger Leir which is called "Alien Implants" and this doctor claims that he has operated some patients and removed this implant. The book also shows some pictures. The implants were behind the ear and implanted in the hand...
Regards
SP

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
All so called Implants have never been approved real. I have watched a lot of documentaries about that stuff and they find all sort of thing in the humans, that claim to have an implant but it seems it joust another earth piece. If the �grays� exist why would they use something Big uncomfortable noticeable? Why not something like nanomahines that dig them self into the bones of your body? Even our technology today, are being developed weary fast. Well if we had no wars we would surely be much more advanced

Don't be so sure about that.The surgeon Stalking Panther alludes to(Dr.Leir)has removed multiple implants and had the material tested at several notable labs(Los Alamos,New Mexico Tech)and the materials came back as being non terrestrial in origin.He has the lab analysis data sheets to back it up.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
STalkingPanther, thats exactly what i was looking for... damn

i have a friend who he and i are in tune with the paranormal and he's had UFO sightings and possible close encounters with them..... and recently popped up with a strange bump behind his ear, and below the hair line...

scary indeed

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Greys arent ALF's:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-4-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by noctu
pssst! they place it behind the eye

I can attest to that, much inconvenient too..

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Did you read that link?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Did you read that link?

To whom is this directed? Me?
I have read, studied all alien-et agendas for many years..If you are speaking of Crowley as a reference, I do not subscribe to his teachings, but do believe Lam is real..
Please read the post I have just made as I am overflowing with gratitude that one of my implants is GONE.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Your avatar is very telling..
That is what it feels like if you used fingers instead of the Clockwork Orange machine.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
this doctor that was on the history (or maybe A and E) special said he found abductees (some) had implants in their forearms. The interesting aspect of all this was that nerve fibers attached DIRECTLY around the object (which was a foreign metal alloy combination). Normally a foreign object in the body, makes the body create fluid around it, and the fact that the UFO object did just the opposite... shows the complication in the objects makeup. VERY interesting. I'm actually getting an x-ray on my forearms in May, because I was possibly abducted when I was 16 or so.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
this doctor that was on the history (or maybe A and E) special said he found abductees (some) had implants in their forearms. The interesting aspect of all this was that nerve fibers attached DIRECTLY around the object (which was a foreign metal alloy combination). Normally a foreign object in the body, makes the body create fluid around it, and the fact that the UFO object did just the opposite... shows the complication in the objects makeup. VERY interesting. I'm actually getting an x-ray on my forearms in May, because I was possibly abducted when I was 16 or so.

How interesting, the one I have left is in my wrist, but I wish to keep it, as it gives me warnings and health alerts..This one I feel is very beneficial and do not wish it gone..
Please let us know what happens..

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
what i dont get is, if they actually see these so called implants in people, why dont they do the simple surgery and remove them?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They generally place implants on what have become traditional acupuncture/ acupressure points. Actually, noticing implant points had quite a lot to do with people first recognizing and charting chi points in the human body. That, and battle wound effects, of course.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So did any of you know that grey aliens, as being ALF's, have been debunked? Or are you all biased in your belief of them (see my bias thread for the startling science behind bias) and ignore evidence that debunks them?

Did you know that we (modern humans) have implant technology, even beyond verichip, so it doenst require aliens to implant us?

[edit on 26-4-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i know that, if you're talking about rfid chips. There are a ton of articles online about that stuff, they have chips the size of a grain of sand that can hold all your med history, and also locate you wherever you are on this planet. I've seen the chips. I'm in a networking class at PSU and we have a few.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Are you aware of there being "active" pass chips that are implantable?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i know there are chips that are implantable. Like I said im taking a networkign class and we just got through network security, including chips that are implantable. My teacher is like really knowledgeable about like politics and stuff and he knows a lot about the chips they have and all. He used to work for nasa(not that it has much to do with it). But anyways hes always telling us about the chps they have that they can implant easily.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join