It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting filmed by Discover channel Crew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted here or not. But this is the most strangest UFO that I have ever seen. Looks like a dimensional creature. I dont know what to make of it. Please your thoughts. The Mexican guy says that area is a hot spot for sightings.

HD Optical Performance with a 100x Zoom Ratio The DIGISUPER 100 xs is a powerful field lens that utilizes Canon’s unique optical design concept, the "Power Optical System" with "x-Element". By adopting this concept and advanced technology, The DIGISUPER 100 xs has improved the range of focal length from 9.3mm-930mm and also has succeeded in compensating the chromatic aberration to a very high accuracy. The superior optical capacity also allows the lens to offer a maximum relative aperture of 1.7 and a minimum object distance of 3.0 meters. Moreover, the DIGISUPER100 xs is almost the same size and weight as the DIGISUPER 86 xs. Canon considers that, no matter how prominent the specifications, if the lens is huge and massive, it is meaningless as a production tool.

Source

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This was on UFO hunters a few weeks ago where one of the hosts set up a bunch on shiny baloons to have them released at a certain time just to see if the host of a UFO show in Mexico can distinguish a UFO from something like baloons.

He couldn't, and/or he refused to think of it being something other than a UFO.

The guy's a complete joke.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by BrnBdry]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Got you. Never mind people.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This has been discussed here.

And no, BrnBdry, he did not refuse to accept it was not a UFO, he even posted a video on YouTube saying that, when he saw the his own footage better he saw it was not a UFO, but see the thread from my link above to see the whole (or maybe not
) story.

top topics

join