It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Officially Debunked!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Evolution has been officially debunked. Watch this series, and i promise it isnt boring cause the guy make jokes and is a great speaker. Check it out guys, no more evolution unless your ignorant and still believe we came from monkeys...

Debunking Evolution Theory

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

Please get your head out of your ass, only people who are ignorant of reality believe in a 'creator', people like you need to go back to school, and stop watching wrestling and American Idol. We are born stupid, such a shame to see so many people die that way. . .

Rubric

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

lalallala *turns on iggnorance* god isnt real. if not evolution then what? and we didnt come from monkeys we came from the same ancestor as monkeys. *turns iggnorance off*

can you give me the gist of the video i dont have much time to waste on fake "debunkings"

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

The real discrepancies lie in semantics. We did not evolve from some other species. We were always human. What is real is ADAPTATIONS..... slight changes that evolve because of environment or diets or as a defense mechanism .

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think you are , or could be serious with that titled thread header, it is way to easy to say that with just a correlating view with a video from you-tube/Google-video or any of the available download-able video sites.
I don't think this thread will move far with the insights of just one individuals interests of how we all came about.
You should give some "Tangible" evidences that both contradict and defend the contradiction before using such a "Rational" statement such as "Evolution Officially Debunked" as a thread header.
"Get some more "FACTS" with "BOTH" sides of the arguement, then display your thoughts. By no means use "Debunked" with such face valued evidences....

I, for one do accept that we have came from "The Universe" we are all stardust and Noble gasses that have managed to accumulate the right outcomes for intelligent life.

Cut and dry, a theory none the less, but it is my theory and remains a theory until I have the "Tangible" evidences to prove it as so. You see?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah he is correct ^^.
We were always humans. we were created not by Jesus though we did not evovle either we were created (LOL) by the Pleadians.

Deny Ignorance =].

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Evolution is a proven fact. You may be able to prove that humans didnt come from monkeys, but it is impossible to deny that we live in a constantly-evolving world. Every animal species on the planet shows some form of evolution.

What I love though is the assertion that believing in evolution, which there is proof of, is ignorant....so what then, are we to believe a myth about a creator and some omnipotent god that judges us from uphigh?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

True. Evolution is true to some extent, but that a bacteria became a fish which became an amphibian which became a reptile which became a bird or anything like that is just far fetched.. There's no proof for that. They only see evolution in small stages, and they say, oh, it must be for all life at all times..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

True. Evolution is true to some extent, but that a bacteria became a fish which became an amphibian which became a reptile which became a bird or anything like that is just far fetched.. There's no proof for that. They only see evolution in small stages, and they say, oh, it must be for all life at all times..

You are absolutely correct. People have taken the idea of evolution and turned it into a faith, just the same as christianity, when in actuality, it is miniscule, to the point where most evolutions cannot even be detected on the surface level.

To say it doesnt exist, though, is folly.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh, this will truly open up your eyes, i HIGHLY advise u to check it out dude... and if ur not sure, go to part 3 of the video and watch that part, then if u want to watch all of it, start back at part 1

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I don't think you are , or could be serious with that titled thread header, it is way to easy to say that with just a correlating view with a video from you-tube/Google-video or any of the available download-able video sites.
I don't think this thread will move far with the insights of just one individuals interests of how we all came about.
You should give some "Tangible" evidences that both contradict and defend the contradiction before using such a "Rational" statement such as "Evolution Officially Debunked" as a thread header.
"Get some more "FACTS" with "BOTH" sides of the arguement, then display your thoughts. By no means use "Debunked" with such face valued evidences....

I, for one do accept that we have came from "The Universe" we are all stardust and Noble gasses that have managed to accumulate the right outcomes for intelligent life.

Cut and dry, a theory none the less, but it is my theory and remains a theory until I have the "Tangible" evidences to prove it as so. You see?

So then how did we get all these elements?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How is one person's *opinion* which is backed up by nothing, supposed to chagne my mind on something that THERE IS FACTUAL EVIDENCE in support of?

I get the feeling you are more here to promote your video than to actually engage in true conversation.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackops713
Yeah he is correct ^^.
We were always humans. we were created not by Jesus though we did not evovle either we were created (LOL) by the Pleadians.

Deny Ignorance =].
Is that a challenge or an invitation ? Okay I'll go with it...." I DENY YOU !"

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Emm did someone basically just say micro evolution is true but we have no evidence for macro? because...one cant exist without the other you know...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont see where anyone said anything of the sort......sorry, 1 line.....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Good i was getting worried

two lines

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To say that God couldn't create the world by using the big bang as its starting point I find ridiculous. Christianity or whatever religion shouldn't be justified or substanciated from something that has nothing to do with the here and now. But I'm watching the rest of it now, looks interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
To say that God couldn't create the world by using the big bang as its starting point I find ridiculous. Christianity or whatever religion shouldn't be justified or substanciated from something that has nothing to do with the here and now. But I'm watching the rest of it now, looks interesting.

You have to believe in god, for this to be anything.....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12

Who said the big bang was the starting point? its more likely our universe is the result of two universe colliding...infinite space...energy cant be created or destroyed and all that jazz,theres infinites amount of universes.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
How is one person's *opinion* which is backed up by nothing, supposed to chagne my mind on something that THERE IS FACTUAL EVIDENCE in support of?

I get the feeling you are more here to promote your video than to actually engage in true conversation.

Well i though instead of writing an essay for yall i could provide a link that is alot more convenient for yall... so go to part 3 and watch that, and if u like it watch the whole thing.. its not that long. And what he says is backed up by evidence....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join