It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, hey world. It's me, Lamb.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm Lamb and I found I have too much spare time, so I decided to start posting. I do lurk frequently. Hm. Something about me. Uh. I don't trust tap water. No particular reason.

I have no idea what to say here.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, Anything you need feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome, Lamb! Hope you have a great time here. It's a great place to hang out and it's easy to waste HOURS!
Waste? Did I say that? I meant SPEND hours!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS

Look forward to seeing you around

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I'm already enjoying my time, though it does add the geek points that this is where I'm spending my Friday night.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard enjoy.

Not all of us are completely nuts.
Not completely anyways
Not all of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LambBambee
... though it does add the geek points that this is where I'm spending my Friday night.

Just Friday? How adorably avant-geek.
Some of us see it as a sign of capitulation to ever log off.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Would spend more time, but the thing I'm in a relationship with might miss me. He wouldn't understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Lamb!!"

As for your "Other" half, "Let him whimper..." 'Cause you is a havin fun here at the ATS forums!!

By the way "It's safe to drink the cool refreshing waters here on the ATS forums!!" Just have too watch out for the "Troll Bones" that sometimes swim in our waters!!

"See ya on the threads Lamb!!"

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Made me laugh
Nice to know the water is mostly safe here.

You guys have been fabulous. I'm glad I joined.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mostly safe? I'll have you know it's completely safe...just like your tap water...lol.

Seriously, welcome to ATS. Just about every topic under the sun is argued about here...did I say argued? I meant discussed in a freindly, yet passionate, manner...

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ello Lamb, Im pretty new too tho Im an old lurker! I love it here but spend too much time reading threads when I should be working! Have fun! x

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LambBambee
I'm Lamb and I found I have too much spare time, so I decided to start posting. I do lurk frequently. Hm. Something about me. Uh. I don't trust tap water. No particular reason.

I have no idea what to say here.
100777.com... wholenesslive.com... www.fluoride-journal.com... www.loosechange.tv... Gee lamb, can't understand why you don't trust tap-water.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I knew tap water was evil!!

top topics

join