It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones Vandalized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

10 pictures at the link of the vandalism.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world’s people. The American Stonehenge’s reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think those were some horribly uneducated Christian fundamentalists. Look at the spelling. And the "Obama is a Muslim" comment didn't help, too. They also didn't seem realize that Jesus is part of this conspiracy...

Is this a sign of an upcoming resistance? No. Just some uninformed idiots catching up some anti-NWO chatter and using it for their own agenda.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
While I don't agree with what the guidestones represent, this vandalism will just make anti-NWO groups look like a bunch of bible clutching uneducated rednecks. If you're going to protest something you should do it in a constructive way.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think this whole vandalism of the Guide stones is a psyop designed to make us look like even worse to the general public look at the spellings of some of the words it's clear what the motive is.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

Or a bunch of bored kids with nothing better to do SiOnix..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Maybe vandalism has it's place.

Maybe the NWO did this to make Christians look dumb.

One way or another I hope the vandalism spreads to other sacred NWO monuments.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is so unintelligent, must be a prediction by one of them bots...

Let's wait and see if it comes true

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've never seen stones standing up together, looking rather architecturally unsound. It's too bad (and a shame, really) that the 'messages' got defaced in this manner. I really don't understand how these 'guidestones' are associated with this alleged 'NWO'. All I see are colorless stones in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
what makes this sad is some ignorant people with good intentions tried to make a statement yet just showed that there are many of those non 500,000,000 people that just really arent too bright

more of a statement would have been made if they found a way to put spell check on a spray paint can

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i have sent an email to a friend that lives approximately 8 miles from the georgia guidestones. he is going to take a trip and see since he has not heard that the stones have been vandalized.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

there are many links regarding the connection w/the nwo or the rosey cross line. it is a most interesting read. there are many connections to the nwo and one in particular is population control. the guidestones are top of the highest point in elberton and that, imho, is not "in the middle of no where," as it was once my home. the stones themselves and their removal is quite remarkable as it is almost, almost impossible to have a 20' slab of granite removed, and set w/out breaking.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a moron.

cf. "6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. " with his claims of a one world government...

I must say that I agree with all of the ideas espoused by the guidestones. This doesn't mean that i support killing 9/10ths of humanity, but rather it should make people think about the consequences of their actions (ie reproduction), and how having a ridiculous number of children is rather irresponsible.

Shame to see a monument to intellectual ideas desecrated by morons.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i concur about the number of children and the religions that impose a restriction of birth control. our system of government (federal tax dollars) supports all these social programs that gave one an incintive not to work but stay home and..............well, ya know the rest.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Alex Jones is a moron.

cf. "6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. " with his claims of a one world government...

I must say that I agree with all of the ideas espoused by the guidestones. This doesn't mean that i support killing 9/10ths of humanity, but rather it should make people think about the consequences of their actions (ie reproduction), and how having a ridiculous number of children is rather irresponsible.

Shame to see a monument to intellectual ideas desecrated by morons.
Wow, you are really a free and independent person aren't you! I bet you'll pay your carbon (CO2) tax eagerly, huh?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

there is vandalism there. it appears to be an clean epoxy on the English and Swahili sides only. No mention of the pres or anything else. I got pics on my phone, but no way to get them off

i received this from my friend who as of today went to the guidestones in elberton. there is absolutely no writing on the slabs only the the clear apoxy.

i said i would have it checked out. i did not realize it would take so long in getting a response. evidentially 8 miles is a long way to travel.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you look at the mans, Intentention of wanting to be heard,Intentions Of Rightousness, And the Intent of rightousness,Loyalty,Honour. He did not write Obama is a muslim, Muslims are evil. This man in my books and in the records of history is honerable in intent and deed. He desicrated what he honestly belived to be there "hallowed ground", something very few ever muster up the bravery to do so openly, so recklessly, So HONESTLY.

He meant to send a powerful message, The message I believe step aside and HAVE FAITH GOOD WILL PREVAIL!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by leomurray

there is nothing written on the guidestones. the guidestones have not been vandalized with any written word only a clear apoxy!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
screw some spray paint, I think we would have been better served if there were a few nice size charges set, and really let these zionist scumbag elitists know exactly what we think of thier mosiac laws and the tulmudic beliefs they represent.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
wht do you mean, the paint was removed or this is airbrushed?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
still also its symbolic, as the guidstones are

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join