It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better is a weapon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
...a message since and which lays indirectly through the reader. The reader for such message (otherwise seeks not reading) don't know the message is indicating it is the very trigger lieing in wait for the reader's reading.

The implication in a message is that it turns into an "application." What do applications do? Apply. Applying is actualizing something how can.

So a message is the better weapon. With the right message, one can indirectly trigger something inside you. The something turns on or off. And it leaves you the subject undergoing a result for having read what can turn out a bigger snare. Hell, it can even terminate you completely.

My message is my kingdom which I can have as my better battle weapon (the one sword indirectly through a reader) or military assualt force.

When all four General Messages become read it activates something "in" the reader no matter how the reader can read. Ah the urge I draw any is "to" read, and then live the good life. The good is become a working automation command which goes along with the reader it is in. So the reader even aids the good's extent right before me.

The seeker of a rise reads much before planting something to cause a rise. So that seeker comes across a mounting weapon unrealizing till too late when the seeker been decieved by the lust of causing rise with reply. And believe me, the seeker reads the title or else the seeker can not know when and where to coordinate a strike. (My Second Reply)

But what do you think?

PS

But and if that evil seeker (my unknowing servant) thinks to get a rise with a wailing or weeping or gnashing reply, then the joke is on them how something is just so recent put in them upon reading the thread in any way, shape, or form. My sword and my crown (which my sword does not through in any way) reveal how I dress and array any rise seeker. Can I help it if your reading eye can not stop the hit from coming? If I can, I will not, and so, it becomes I can not do what I will not any more. Ha! Behold, One surprize quickly, then drop it! My topic becomes a good inside any reader that is false. So what's my other name?--Or my other fame?--Or my other game?

join