It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Larry Silverstein mean by "Pull It"?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Again, just because he's a real estate deveoper, doesn't mean he knows ANYTHING about demoing a building. Unless of course you have evidence as to his knowledge of demolition. If you do, post it, if you don't, then it's just more wild speculation.

Being a real estate developer would give him more opportunity to hear demolition lingo than firefighter lingo. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to "it".

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

You claim that the building was demolished on command but you have not proposed how it could be done. No big explosions were noticed. I have already explained to you the difficulties of using thermite/ate in cutting large vertical columns and having them fail, simultaneously.
Someone has suggested that the building was rigged for demolition, somehow, well in advance. This is a really bad idea, given all that can go wrong with a fresh setup and the fact that as these things age, they do not age gracefully. Discovery and accidental initiation would be some things to think about. But if it was rigged, in advance, what was it rigged with? Explosives that were not heard?

Until there is better evidence than an ambiguous sound clip from a fatcat trying to sound like he's in control, we must conclude that the building failed as per the official story.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Unless when he said "pull it" he meant the operation in and/or around the building due to danger.
I see no cover up here.
I understand what was meant by "pull it", I don't know why people here don't? ?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's obvious now why he wanted it destroyed. He is suing the airlines now for 7 times the amount. If that isn't proof.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Again, just because he's a real estate deveoper, doesn't mean he knows ANYTHING about demoing a building. Unless of course you have evidence as to his knowledge of demolition. If you do, post it, if you don't, then it's just more wild speculation.

Being a real estate developer would give him more opportunity to hear demolition lingo than firefighter lingo. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to "it".

Yes it's your "opinion". Since you've presented no evidence it's also a "completely unsupported opinion". Those "opinions" usually have no merit and are discarded rapidly for something more reasonable and realistic.

The reality is that it might have given him knowledge. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...... Of course he might be a Romulan sent back in time, to earth to start a career so one day he could demolish a building to destroy us from the inside and prevent us from launching our first warp ship so we won't meet the vulcans and create the United Federation of Planets.
That's also an opinion and I have just as much evidence to support my opinion as you have to support yours.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

Hahah... he didn't get enough from the insurance policy?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nobody has challeged him on HOW FAST they 'pulled it'!!! NOBODY!!!

Demolishing a building of that size takes at least a weeks worth of (ultra-sound) testing and planning.... they did this in, what, half a morning or less WHILE the building was supopsedly on fire????

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!!!

Just like nobody, but nobody (with half a brain) believes Oswald killed JFK, so it will come to be accepted that a man in a cave in need ot dialysis co-ordinated 19 CESSNA pilots(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), armed with box-cutters hit 75% of their targets more than 9,000 milees away is NOT "the official verdict". End of story.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When I saw this original airing of the words "pull it" from Silverstein my immediate thought was demolition and mass murder,because it was already planned,already set up.It wasn't even a question in his mind but a well rehearsed reaction,yet his words betrayed his true intentions to go with the plan,collect the insurance. He was paid off in my opinion,guaranteed up front.It was a deal.He gave the ok to pull his own 3rd building that wasn't even hit or threatened,asif part of the plan had gone wrong and he was caught in the moment of making an instant decision and to make good on his deal. I believe the 911 debacle/debate will continue for decades,yet "false flag" seemsthe best fit so far.Hello NWO,(score)!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

AND? IF you had a place that was THAT important that it not be exposed how much data you had, and you could get at the gold again later.......

wouldn't YOU have it preset? I would.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bingmat

You mean how fast he decided that the building wasn't worth saving and to PULL the plug on trying to?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One thing not mentioned in the OP is that it is ridiculous to refer to a group of firefighters as "it".

"Pull it" = "Pull [the firefighters] [from] it"

The kind of grammar claimed to be used is well beyond what I have heard in any conversation.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You mean how fast he decided that the building wasn't worth saving and to PULL the plug on trying to?

That arguement has already been put to rest.
Feel free to continue to use it if you would like to, but nobody believes it.

It suggests some kind of psychic or telepathic idiot link between the fire chief and Silverstein. While I don't doubt that they are both idiots, I do doubt that they have any kind of mental link that allows one of them to understand a ridiculous, cryptic, half intelligible statement made by the other.

Noble attempt but it's nonsense that anyone can see through.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by GenRadek
Griff, if you are using that quote again, please be sure you remember were it came from and what they were talking about:
www.youtube.com...
Stuyvesant High School bomb scare, 5 BLOCKS away from WTC7.
And for God's sake, please listen to the ENTIRE QUOTE.

geeze, another quote with half of it missing. What is with you people and abusing, twisting, editing quotes?

So, my comments to thedman are half missing or abused, twisted or edited? I don't think so. If the school was 5 blocks away from WTC 7 and thedman was in NJ listening to the transmissions, then he would still have heard that transmission.

BTW, don't try and put words in my mouth.

Yes yes they are. You say there was a BOMB in the building (WTC7) and said by a firefighter. Your quote is taken directly from the firefighter I posted which is talking about the high school bomb scare. If thedman was listening to the radio transmission I am sure he would have heard this as related to the high school bomb scare. You have a whole group of FDNY in the high school and there is a bomb scare reported IN The school. I am sure this would have been on the radio. Unless you can provide a source that links it directly to WTC7.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The NIST report on WTC7 FInal report also disproves any use of explosives as it illustrates the obvious telltale "BOOMS" that would be heard in series prior to collapse. Yet not too many firefighters of the hundreds in proximity to WTC7 ever mention hearing anything that sounded like series of detonations prior to collapse. The only thime we ever notice anything wrong is when the building is already collapsing.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

That arguement has already been put to rest.
Feel free to continue to use it if you would like to, but nobody believes it.

Of course it hasn't been put to rest.
You say nobody believes it so we should stop talking about it. Well if one person believes it, you're wrong. Well I believe it and many other people believe it. Making up things like that won't help your argument.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Explosions in WTC7

That is from firefightersfor911truth and talks about Barry Jennings, who heard explosions while trapped in WTC7 and is now dead. It also talks about firefighters, police, and other eyewitnesses who testified that they were warned about the building's collapse and told to get back and one rescue worker testified that he heard a countdown to implosion. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

Also check this out. It's a youtube video, mostly in italian, that also makes a pretty convincing case for demolition including eyewitnesses to the fire department saying building seven was going to be brought down and police officers telling people to get back because building seven was about to blow up.

Look, all three buildings fell exactly the same way and I think we know now why that is. There's plenty of eyewitness accounts and evidence for explosions seconds before the collapse of the other two towers as well including firefighters. I really can't see this one any other way at this point. It's still blatently obvious to me that this was an inside job and it gives me no pleasure to say that.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Yes yes they are. You say there was a BOMB in the building (WTC7) and said by a firefighter. Your quote is taken directly from the firefighter I posted which is talking about the high school bomb scare. If thedman was listening to the radio transmission I am sure he would have heard this as related to the high school bomb scare. You have a whole group of FDNY in the high school and there is a bomb scare reported IN The school. I am sure this would have been on the radio. Unless you can provide a source that links it directly to WTC7.

Are you saying that there were no other reports of secondary devices? Even if they panned out or not? You guys just love to rewrite history don't you?

Or at least just love to argue no matter what it's about. Face it, either you took my meaning wrong or I didn't explain myself clearly. Now that I've explained what I ment a bit better, you still want to argue about what you perceived me as saying. Now either except the fact that thedman would have heard all those transmissions of explosions and secondary devices (not just in the school) if he was listening to the firemen transmissions on 9/11 or we will all know your true agenda here.

[edit on 12/15/2008 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dont remember any bomb warnings over the radio - was listening to neighboring city (Paterson ) from New Jersey. Their crews were in the
World Financial Center 3 across street from WTC 7 putting out fire
started by debris from WTC 1 collapse. Did heard warnings
about possible biologic agents being in the area and for crews to be careful ....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Their crews were in the
World Financial Center 3 across street from WTC 7 putting out fire
started by debris from WTC 1 collapse.

It's a little disengeneous to call WFC 3 "across the street" from WTC 7. Maybe WTC 6 but it was definately not "across the street" from WTC 7. Just trying to be accurate here.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

What did Larry Silverstein mean by "pull it"?

He meant: "Bring it down, deliberately. As planned. Now. Done? Great. Gotta go take 800+ millions of insurance. So long and thanks for all the fish!
"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join